Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Membership application - Blackbird (accepted)
Alright then, welcome to Air Attack, Jemming!

As soon as we hear back from you, I'll get you set up with limad rights and the rest of the bells and whistles...
Thanks everyone for the acception. I hope i dont make a mesh of it XD lol.
You're up and ready to go. We'll start you off at Limad 2, which gives you some basic commands, the ability to give penalties, as well as kick and ban. Until you get promoted, the bans you give will only be 12 hours, so for particularly nasty drivers or hackers, you'll still need to save a replay and report them here so that they can be dealt with properly.

Remember not to use the voting buttons to kick/ban - right click on their name, cursor back to the beginning and add !kk or !bn (with a space after) and hit enter. Any vote you participate in will instantly kick/ban the votee too, so be careful before jumping on any bandwagons.

Don't worry about messing up - it happens. When in doubt, watch/save a replay. Have a read through the use of extended rights for limads to get acquainted with the guidelines we use for moderating on the server, and if you haven't already, a quick browse of the Airio manual will be useful too, but be aware that much of it will be unusable until a higher limad level is reached.

See you on the track Smile

Seven: could you please update our newest members forum deets so they can access the links? cheers
Done. Smile
Instagram : YouTube
Seven's garage:
1998 Yamaha FZS600 Fazer
1997 E50 Nissan Elgrand 3.3 LPG
2005 MG ZR 120 Trophy
Thank you all. I hope i will become a proud and good member of the AA group.
(11-04-2017, 08:20 AM)Seven Wrote: Done. Smile

You forgot me  Undecided
(11-04-2017, 05:07 PM)Seppo Wrote:
(11-04-2017, 08:20 AM)Seven Wrote: Done. Smile

You forgot me  Undecided

Sorry. When you're working 80 hours a week it's easy to forget. The only time I get is first thing on a morning and last thing at night.
Instagram : YouTube
Seven's garage:
1998 Yamaha FZS600 Fazer
1997 E50 Nissan Elgrand 3.3 LPG
2005 MG ZR 120 Trophy
Congrats Jemming Smile .
Don't try to beat anyone else to go higher, just beat yourself Wink
[Image: 2e2q71f.jpg]