AirAttack Racing Forum
Team Meetings and Races - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: Live For Speed (https://airattackteam.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://airattackteam.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: Team Meetings and Races (/thread-783.html)

Pages: 1 2

Team Meetings and Races - Goran - 07-02-2016

So guys I have some news.....I talked with Demon from B2R,the guys from his team and guys from Club team are willing to do some team races.....Some of our guys Mikke,Presley now about that and they agree too.....What I was thinking about is every two or three days in the evening we do some endurance on one of GTI servers....every other race will be on some other Team server(for example starting with AA Blackwood GTI,then B2R GTI server and so one).....I will try to catch Wayne from AMG to get his team in too.....Hope we arrange something out of it 

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

RE: Team Meetings and Races - Caedrion - 07-02-2016

thumbs up for it mate o/

Hope we can get sth rolling as LFS is on the low yet again , not counting for the cruise or drift servers that pop out like weeds and are usually full.
Nth against it but lfs used to have more of everything else not so long ago =(

BTW mate the color of that font is unreadable unless we select the entire msg xD

nFs.

RE: Team Meetings and Races - storm - 07-02-2016

I can offer 1 special server for it with airio pros (name too be set) maybe password protected

Dunno how many B2R guys in for it but we will see Big Grin

RE: Team Meetings and Races - B2R Demon - 07-02-2016

& dates/times what are best for people we need to know so we can arrange something.

RE: Team Meetings and Races - Jacques - 07-05-2016

Definitely sounds good, so thumbs up here as well. Hope you guys push through and get this thing rolling! Smile

Ps. Caedrion, mate good to see ya alive!

RE: Team Meetings and Races - Caedrion - 07-05-2016

likewise mate ages since we last spoke =S hope ot catch u online one of these days and catch up o/

RE: Team Meetings and Races - Goico - 07-05-2016

we can race with fbm?

i go to practice gti i have some people tof HR Team they are ma friends and speed drivers jeje can i say them?

i go to practice gti i have some people tof HR Team they are ma friends and speed drivers jeje can i say them?

RE: Team Meetings and Races - Goran - 07-06-2016

I spoke with Storm a bit and for the first race we were thinking about xfg and xrg race.We will make 1% restriction for xrg to make it more interesting and we thought about app 40 laps race.Regarding to your message Goico every team is welcome but we would like to start with GTI cars then for some next races we can do FBM too of course.
The only question I have maybe for you Storm or Jacques is how many people can we maximum handle on one server.Could it be only 15 players and 12 racers like on Demo server or we can make it more like there is on s2 servers app 47?

RE: Team Meetings and Races - storm - 07-06-2016

Haha you thought about 40 laps for me 20 okay.

If server set too s1 we can handle 32 drivers demo only 12 but i don't know if all licenced b2r yes clubr think also yes and i think most AA members also licend so I think server can be set too s1 Smile

RE: Team Meetings and Races - Vim Fuego - 07-07-2016

If I manage to find time to sort my pedals out, I'll be up for it too.

Welcome to the forum Storm, Demon. Good to have you here Smile