AirAttack Racing Forum
hiii guysss :D - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: Live For Speed (https://airattackteam.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://airattackteam.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: hiii guysss :D (/thread-777.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

hiii guysss :D - Goico - 02-22-2016

Hellooooooo Big Grin

RE: hiii guysss :D - Fatal Unfair - 02-22-2016

Goico + beer = topics

RE: hiii guysss :D - Seven - 02-22-2016

Don't want to be the killjoy, but how about sticking to and joining in the topics you create? I don't check the forums multiple times a day to just see another "Hi" thread. :p

I appreciate the effort, I do, but come on. If we need to spark activity, at least give us something we can work with. For example: Who is going to watch/going to see Le Mans this year? June isn't far away now! Next year there's a light plan that I'm going to drive over to France and watch it with a friend, then we'll drive off to the Nürburgring, have some fun then come home. Should be a good week!

RE: hiii guysss :D - joruss - 02-23-2016

(02-22-2016, 09:55 PM)Seven Wrote: Who is going to watch/going to see Le Mans this year? June isn't far away now! Next year there's a light plan that I'm going to drive over to France and watch it with a friend

The thing with watching the races live is that you just sitting at the same place whole time missing most of the action and end up watching it on screen (if there's one) anyway.
Although with LeMans running the whole day and whole night there's plenty of extra events around, but either way... I'll probably (again) stick to lemanstv/eurosport/teams feeds

(02-22-2016, 09:55 PM)Seven Wrote: then we'll drive off to the Nürburgring, have some fun then come home. Should be a good week!
cool! Renting a car there or planning to have a go with your own equipment?

RE: hiii guysss :D - Seven - 02-23-2016

(02-23-2016, 07:11 PM)joruss Wrote: The thing with watching the races live is that you just sitting at the same place whole time missing most of the action and end up watching it on screen (if there's one) anyway. Although with LeMans running the whole day and whole night there's plenty of extra events around, but either way... I'll probably (again) stick to lemanstv/eurosport/teams feeds

Very true, but it's more for the sound and the experience of actually being there. Been to a couple small-scale races as a kid and the smell has never left me. :3

joruss Wrote:cool! Renting a car there or planning to have a go with your own equipment?

I'll be taking my own BMW E46 Touring, no sports car but it's mine!

RE: hiii guysss :D - Vim Fuego - 02-24-2016

(02-22-2016, 07:36 PM)Goico Wrote: Hellooooooo Big Grin

Just a warning, Goico - the next one of these threads you create will be deleted straight away - please use one of your older threads to continue the conversation, or you run the risk of being mistaken for a spambot and being treated as such.

RE: hiii guysss :D - Mikke - 02-24-2016

Hello :v

RE: hiii guysss :D - Goico - 02-27-2016

ok, I got one question, which is the command to restart the server after a race?

RE: hiii guysss :D - Seven - 02-28-2016

Use "SHIFT" and "R".

RE: hiii guysss :D - joruss - 02-28-2016

Isn't it SHIFT + "r" ? Shift makes little "r" a big "R" so your answer seems misleading... :x