AirAttack Racing Forum
--> superkebab your thread is here <-- - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: Live For Speed (https://airattackteam.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Reports (https://airattackteam.com/forum-30.html)
+---- Forum: Complaints and other reports (https://airattackteam.com/forum-47.html)
+---- Thread: --> superkebab your thread is here <-- (/thread-747.html)

Pages: 1 2

--> superkebab your thread is here <-- - Caedrion - 10-06-2015

Long story short > superkebab joined our servers using AMG tag , Dzigi a known AMG team member requested ,via wisper, if i could kindly ask him to remove the AMG tag he was using as he is NOT AMG team member, i extended a courtesy i hope , and believe , would be extended to any of us if it was the other way around and asked him to remove it, after some "read the rules Kensei" and "its not your problem" he still didn't remove it.

IDK what type of blood runs between the two of them, or his gripe with AMG, and tbh i dont really care, he was apparently looking for a "can u remove it pretty please.." and after a few more requests he changed the name to Trismo, and i invited him to come here to sort it in any way he feels like. saved the replay's and banned him for 12h.

Do elaborate.

Br,
nFs

RE: --> superkebab your thread is here <-- - Faulenza - 10-06-2015

(10-06-2015, 09:40 PM)Hi. Wrote: I used AMG Superkebab nick, than i changed it to Trismo, and Kensei banned me because of this.
Please remove my ban.
My registration name is sakalsakal.
Thx.
PS: When AMG Dzigi asked, i changed my nick imediately.... I said this is not AA-problem.

RE: --> superkebab your thread is here <-- - Caedrion - 10-06-2015

To Trismo.. wouldn't it be nice having Trismo join the server and start asking "pretty please stop using my name" as well ?? ppl woundt do anything else but revolve around you just because its not in the rules that u cant impersonate other people.. i don't need to read them to know that its NOT there, but i don't thing that the rules need to be changed to suit every and any, " im in the mood to break ppl's ba**s today" person that joins our servers, that you ,having been a regular on our server a wile back, should know that its a drama Queen free server as is the team that hosts it.

If you have issues with AMG , please sort them on their servers and on their forum mate, other than that, when u want to join AA servers to HF and laps a few, be welcome.

Br,
nFs

RE: --> superkebab your thread is here <-- - Faulenza - 10-06-2015

Unban me.
I you will not unban me, i do not play NEVER again on AA servers.
I will be not the first of this type...

RE: --> superkebab your thread is here <-- - rane_nbg - 10-07-2015

Hi guys,

I visited AA blackwood today, when Szabi asked me to issue my opinion on this matter. As I said to him online, I think the best way is to keep our default name tag format, in every server. After all, when you're a part of the team, you can no longer do whatever you want. As far as skin is concerned, we have more lusely rules, so you can use any skin that complies to general sane morality.

I remember we had a discussion about name tags before on old forums and bottom line was to keep the default format.

Good night,
rane.

RE: --> superkebab your thread is here <-- - Faulenza - 10-07-2015

[b][b]...i know, using other teams formula is not nice, but is not illegal. I used SERT, BRT, inciRLi formulas, i used much nicknames, as Trisma, Kensei, Rame, Dellta, etc - i was never banned because of this sins 2012. Once time when Trismo was online i raced against him with my Trisma nick... he smiled and passed me without a word.[/b][/b]

[b]Think about your rules, and dont forget: this is a game, and we are playing on servers like kids. Dont forget: when in your - AA- server an AMG-member asked me to change my AMG formula, i did it immediately. Do i deserve ban in AA servers, or not?

[/b]
I think if this ban remains, i can not race on AA servers anymore.
You have 9 hours to unban me, after that i must say ADIOS.

br
superkebab

RE: --> superkebab your thread is here <-- - joruss - 10-07-2015

(10-07-2015, 12:38 AM)Faulenza Wrote: I think if this ban remains, i can not race on AA servers anymore.
You have 9 hours to unban me, after that i must say ADIOS.
lol...
You've made my day, Sir. And it's only 11am Big Grin

RE: --> superkebab your thread is here <-- - Jacques - 10-07-2015

Szabi, superkebab, faulenza.. Dude I´ve been cool with you after everytime you´ve created a mess. You shouldn´t use tags of a team you´re not a member of.. Caedrion did the right thing when Dzigi approached him with the request. Giving us an ultimatum at this point is just plain wrong.

I hope you get yourself together and find peace of mind.

RE: --> superkebab your thread is here <-- - Faulenza - 10-07-2015

[Love] you all.
Morons.

[edit: you get a warning, this time. please refrain from any future cursing. Vim]

RE: --> superkebab your thread is here <-- - Seven - 10-07-2015

My personal view of it is this: People have the same name. Yes. It's not the first time and it won't be the last that people "share" a name. Who's to know that you're using someone's name to cause trouble? We assume it as coincidence and think nothing less of it. However, using another team's tag is just disrespectful. Unless specified otherwise, a team tag is typically something only used by members of that community as it's something to be proud of. If I left / was removed from AA, I wouldn't wear the tag anymore because I respect (that I might still involve myself but) I am not officially a part anymore. I'm sure this is how it works with 99% of other racers.

Do you see someone IRL leaving a racing team but still stitching the team name on their suits? I don't think so... Also, giving us an ultimatum as J said is just plain wrong. I mean, nobody's had a problem with you until now and your reaction is to think you're top dog and we should all bow to you. To be honest you've said on more than one occasion that you're going to leave and since we believe in fairness, you're free to come and go as you please.

Sometimes your great with us and treat us respect that we give you in return. Other times you're disrespectful like this, then you wonder why you're being treated like anyone else would be. That gave me giggles. Smile