AirAttack Racing Forum
Incredible behavior of AMG admins - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: Live For Speed (https://airattackteam.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://airattackteam.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: Incredible behavior of AMG admins (/thread-728.html)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Incredible behavior of AMG admins - Faulenza - 08-31-2015

(08-31-2015, 09:47 PM)morro22 Wrote: Well guys, I don't know what to say.
Don't say nothing. Use AA servers, don't be a spy in AMG servers.
Again: as AA limad, better use AA servers!

superkebab

RE: Incredible behavior of AMG admins - Mikke - 08-31-2015

Thats fake one.... real Flash licence is Schubler11 Wink

RE: Incredible behavior of AMG admins - Faulenza - 08-31-2015

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

RE: Incredible behavior of AMG admins - morro22 - 09-01-2015

(08-31-2015, 10:36 PM)Mikke Wrote: Thats fake one.... real Flash licence is Schubler11 Wink

Nice  Smile
Then he should see this replay 
Can someone contact him?

RE: Incredible behavior of AMG admins - Sainted - 09-06-2015

(08-14-2015, 01:00 AM)RB26 Wrote: Today i had any funny story on AMG Motorsport. I was racing and there was Sainted too. He was crashed hard from any crasher from Ecuador and he took to admin (Dzigi i think) for punishment request... in first time Sainted was kicked ... he connected again and he asked why... so next kick without reason ... I think Sainted was really angry for this and he wrote " this player is su**ing d**k of anyone ? " and he get ban Big Grin (maybe server system for insults)... But i asked this admin why he kicked him ...after the repeat maybe 5times of this question i get PM that he was said "i dont explain nothing to you"...I remember that any good player that drives on AA too was complained that he was accused on AMG for using speedhack because he had better laptimes than any limad of there and he get ban too Big Grin So i wrote that this is second ban without explain for which reason they was banned and BANG! i have ban too !!! Big Grin its really funny for me ...

To make this even more entertaining, I have just received a 60 days ban from Wayne. :-)

The official reason given was my colourful language, however the usage of the F word has been prompted by a succession of crashes caused by deliberate crashers stopping on the track, waiting for you to come around, and then crashing the leader. Mind you, I was only a victim of one of these crashes, but have remained vocal about the admins' inactivity. I have also been told that the issue of a ban is under the admins' own discretion, and I should respect their decisions.

This is something I struggle with, as an admin putting his regular reputable racer's enjoyment below making attendance numbers, is hardly worth any respect at all.

RE: Incredible behavior of AMG admins - joruss - 09-07-2015

(09-06-2015, 11:15 PM)Sainted Wrote: but have remained vocal about the admins' inactivity. I have also been told that the issue of a ban is under the admins' own discretion, and I should respect their decisions.

This is something I struggle with, as an admin putting his regular reputable racer's enjoyment below making attendance numbers, is hardly worth any respect at all.
Not necessarily.

For once, there's not many more annoying things beside someone else telling you what to do and what your "job" is. I wouldn't go as far as ban said someone, but something inside mumbles "F##k you!' every time ;-)

For second, and I'm telling from my own experience, I sometimes let crasher at large to gather more concrete evidence for his/hers wrongdoing, assessing whether it is deliberate crashing (for example: no brakes for T1 whatsoever) or inexperience (brakes to late). When you start shouting at me during that to "do my effin job", you may spook the offender and he might start behaving, rendering my assessment false.

And to be frank... it's their server, they may run it as they wish, and none is forced to race there.

RE: Incredible behavior of AMG admins - Sainted - 09-07-2015

I agree that the admins are humans, who tend to lose their cool at times. However, I see this as a more philosophical question - at times where most LFS servers are struggling to attendance and have tearful memories of the old glory days, the admins put very little effort in retaining those remaining faithful. Instead of having 10 cars consistently making T1 with no contact, they are happy to have a crash fest every lap.

Having strong experience of running a community (music-related, 2004 - 2009), I can't help scratching my head at approach demonstrated by the AMG bunch.

RE: Incredible behavior of AMG admins - Jacques - 09-08-2015

All AMG guys are good fellows and never had a problem with them, using real or undercover account. Neither have managed to get banned for driving faster than them while using incognito account. Smile

They have a different style of admining their servers, simply put more straightforward. Comparing some AA limads became victims of their status, their actions being under heavy scrutiny leading to the point where they are afraid to issue bans for those who are abusing them. Either way, AMG have a strong community of loyal racers so they must be doing things right.

It is easy to point others what they do wrong, other thing is to do it yourself to prove your point by example. There is little racer enjoyment to be had when racing in a empty server, so having inexperienced drivers is a must or no good racers bother to join the server in first place.