AirAttack Racing Forum
Incredible behavior of AMG admins - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: Live For Speed (https://airattackteam.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://airattackteam.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: Incredible behavior of AMG admins (/thread-728.html)

Pages: 1 2

Incredible behavior of AMG admins - RB26 - 08-14-2015

Today i had any funny story on AMG Motorsport. I was racing and there was Sainted too. He was crashed hard from any crasher from Ecuador and he took to admin (Dzigi i think) for punishment request... in first time Sainted was kicked ... he connected again and he asked why... so next kick without reason ... I think Sainted was really angry for this and he wrote " this player is su**ing d**k of anyone ? " and he get ban Big Grin (maybe server system for insults)... But i asked this admin why he kicked him ...after the repeat maybe 5times of this question i get PM that he was said "i dont explain nothing to you"...I remember that any good player that drives on AA too was complained that he was accused on AMG for using speedhack because he had better laptimes than any limad of there and he get ban too Big Grin So i wrote that this is second ban without explain for which reason they was banned and BANG! i have ban too !!! Big Grin its really funny for me ...

RE: Incredible behavior of AMG admins - joruss - 08-14-2015

(08-14-2015, 01:00 AM)RB26 Wrote: Today i had any funny story on AMG Motorsport. I was racing and there was Sainted too. He was crashed hard from any crasher from Ecuador and he took to admin (Dzigi i think) for punishment request... in first time Sainted was kicked ... he connected again and he asked why... so next kick without reason ... I think Sainted was really angry for this and he wrote " this player is su**ing d**k of anyone ? " and he get ban Big Grin (maybe server system for insults)... But i asked this admin why he kicked him ...after the repeat maybe 5times of this question i get PM that he was said "i dont explain nothing to you"...I remember that any good player that drives on AA too was complained that he was accused on AMG for using speedhack because he had better laptimes than any limad of there and he get ban too Big Grin So i wrote that this is second ban without explain for which reason they was banned and BANG! i have ban too !!! Big Grin its really funny for me ...

loled...

RE: Incredible behavior of AMG admins - morro22 - 08-14-2015

You should race at AA servers  Tongue

RE: Incredible behavior of AMG admins - joruss - 08-14-2015

...then he wouldn't have such amusing stories to tell

RE: Incredible behavior of AMG admins - morro22 - 08-15-2015

I could try ban him at AA servers  Big Grin

RE: Incredible behavior of AMG admins - Seven - 08-15-2015

(08-15-2015, 03:34 AM)morro22 Wrote: I could try ban him at AA servers  Big Grin

Let's not start any feuds with other providers/teams... Not all of us are perfect. Smile

RE: Incredible behavior of AMG admins - Energy - 08-17-2015

(08-15-2015, 01:10 PM)Seven Wrote:
(08-15-2015, 03:34 AM)morro22 Wrote: I could try ban him at AA servers  Big Grin

Let's not start any feuds with other providers/teams... Not all of us are perfect. Smile

I guess morro said to ban RB26 answering to joruss as a joke Tongue

RE: Incredible behavior of AMG admins - morro22 - 08-17-2015

(08-17-2015, 03:17 PM)Energy Wrote:

He's right 

I wouldn't ban an AA team mate. You're like brothers

RE: Incredible behavior of AMG admins - Seven - 08-18-2015

(08-17-2015, 03:17 PM)Energy Wrote:

I thought he meant ban the AMG guy, my mistake!

RE: Incredible behavior of AMG admins - morro22 - 08-31-2015

Well guys, I don't know what to say.
Watch this replay https://www.mediafire.com/?3amfd1wqyywl7br