AirAttack Racing Forum
Lately iv'e been playing.. - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: Other Games (https://airattackteam.com/forum-28.html)
+--- Forum: Other Games (https://airattackteam.com/forum-45.html)
+--- Thread: Lately iv'e been playing.. (/thread-691.html)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Lately iv'e been playing.. - Seven - 05-10-2015

(05-10-2015, 10:11 AM)Caedrion Wrote: @ Seven - if the trend continues the BF series is for all intents and purposes dead, no team play , just a glorified CoD with vehicles atm..
I disagree, Counter Strike Global Offensive is one of the most popular games out there right now and you still have to play tactical in that - if you try play Counter Strike like Call of Duty you die. That's why the kids rage quit so often because they can't just run in and get the kills. I've never seen Battlefield be less tactical than Counter Strike: Global Offensive either. It does become routine sometimes, like on some maps my uncle and a Norwegian friend of ours are HOT in plane or chopper and can own the map.

RE: Lately iv'e been playing.. - fnatic - 05-10-2015

and noone have tried SilkRoad Online lol, used to play that one for at least 3 years, currently what i am playing is CSGO, league of legends and started to play LFS again, nothing else even i have a new rig, basically i don't find anything that i would be interested in

RE: Lately iv'e been playing.. - Caedrion - 05-11-2015

@ Vadim - Well welcome back to LFS for the time being =) wait for Pcars to come out and test that rig u got mate ^^

@ Seven - By BF series i meant Battlefield mate not CS:GO =P , is bunny hopping still possible on CS these days ?

RE: Lately iv'e been playing.. - Seven - 05-12-2015

@Caedrion - You didn't read the rest of my comment then; I was using Counter Strike as an example then comparing what I've seen on Battlefield. Also, I think it is possible still.

RE: Lately iv'e been playing.. - Caedrion - 05-12-2015

Meh @ the bunny jumps =( , as without the quake 3 pro mode speed always seemed ackward to me ,and interesting to the tactical factor ^^ might even give it a go one of these days as im currently missing a decent multiplayer FPS =P

RE: Lately iv'e been playing.. - Vim Fuego - 09-04-2015

Mad Max - got it on release day, and I'm really enjoying it so far - there's a few small niggles, such as the camera never being where you want it (isn't it always), and the handling of the cars (sloppy and slow to centre), but other than that I'm having quite a lot of fun and slowly getting used to the quirks.

The environment is stunning and HUGE, the characters are really well played, and it all feels really solid and believable. There's a few bits where you're on foot, and you think 'I ought to be able to fit through there, but it's not letting me', like they've forgotten to place an object or something, but it doesn't spoil the game at all.

My machine is actually just below minimum spec (they recommend a 660ti, but I only have a 660), but I'm pumping along with the settings on high and when I checked the settings, I found it was actually running at 2560 x 1600 as well!

If you always thought that Fallout and Need for Speed smooshed together would be interesting, it'd be well worth your time to check it out.

RE: Lately iv'e been playing.. - Fatal Unfair - 09-04-2015

Been playing Skyrim, CS:GO and DIRT Rally. All pretty decent games.