AirAttack Racing Forum
Is this frustration!? - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: Live For Speed (https://airattackteam.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://airattackteam.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: Is this frustration!? (/thread-656.html)

Is this frustration!? - dft_seth - 01-01-2015

This is one of the many replays from today, actualy this one i managed to save. What will u see here is Dido reaching high levels of frustration, after ''owning'' hem, this must be like 5th time, this is not that good but we had really good ones, what bothers me is that he starts to insult me! the other replays should be on the archive.
Hes the best, no doubt about it, but i'm not shure for how long i can take shit like this from hem, look at this one, look at the others, u'l see i was safe and fair, i reached a level which ''allows'' me to keep up and actualy defend my position instead of just letting hem pass just because he was faster, and omg he expects to let hem take my place all the time, that make me think that hes used with others just to let hem pass! there's the link for the reaply: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=09833735487951220897

Re: Is this frustration!? - RatRug - 01-01-2015

I have numerous replays on him, any where he crashed me on purpose. I've been close to banning him before as his attitude is awful. Just because you're quick doesn't mean the whole road is yours.

Re: Is this frustration!? - Fatal Unfair - 01-01-2015

He's not the best, never say that. Being the best doesn't mean you're the fastest (he's not even the fastest though). He does have a quite bad attitude and he expects others to give him way almost all the time.

I've seen him causing quite a bit trouble in our servers in past. In fact, I think he has been banned for a long time at some point. I guess he could get a little bit of vacation from our servers again in the future if he continues this. However, if he gets banned, know that he's very childish. He'll propably have his friends cause even more trouble in our servers or then he starts advertising some other server with his other users in our servers.

Re: Is this frustration!? - dft_seth - 01-01-2015

I'm pretty conservative when it come to banning or using the admin perks, one things is for shure, i'm not going to be the one that bans hem, it will be something based on replays and team judgement, based upon the replays and i guess attitude!

Re: Is this frustration!? - Jacques - 01-03-2015

If you guys are afraid of banning him, he has already "won". Rules are same for everyone, even for guys who we can expect to give trouble. Question is, how long should he be banned?

Re: Is this frustration!? - viraaj5555 - 01-03-2015

Imo a ban aint necessary cuz usually he doesn't behave like this n he is friendly,oh well,we all can get frustrated n angry at some time,just sayin'

Re: Is this frustration!? - Fatal Unfair - 01-03-2015

(01-03-2015, 11:25 AM)Viraaj link Wrote: Imo a ban aint necessary cuz usually he doesn't behave like this n he is friendly,oh well,we all can get frustrated n angry at some time,just sayin'

Oh my god, it's only 3rd day of the year and you posted the funniest post of the year  Big Grin

Re: Is this frustration!? - viraaj5555 - 01-03-2015

Tongue

Re: Is this frustration!? - fnatic - 01-03-2015

i have not much what to say but only to agree with fatal and sam, he is feeling to be a road king and don't care much of other drivers, especially the ones who are extremely slower than him, absolute zero respect, one time i wanted to ban him for quite few days but held on. He is quick on that combo, but doesn't mean he can drive however he wants on the track

Re: Is this frustration!? - Vim Fuego - 01-04-2015

I too have had problems with Dido - not arguments or anything of the kind, but he is a classic example of someone who is fast, but had no idea what the rules of racing were until they were explained to him.

I don't think he'd understand strategy, even if he crashed into its rear-end...  Big Grin

In this case he has clearly broken the rules and is deserving of a 2 day ban.