AirAttack Racing Forum
[AA] Christmas Event - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: Live For Speed (https://airattackteam.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Events (https://airattackteam.com/forum-37.html)
+--- Thread: [AA] Christmas Event (/thread-645.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

[AA] Christmas Event - RatRug - 12-11-2014

Hi guys,

Want to run a one off event as it's getting close to Christmas, so thinking of just doing a fun one. How is Sunday 21st for everyone? In the evening at probably about 18:00 UTC, can be a few hours later if need be.

Also wanted your views on event style. My idea was to do a reverse track race, but doing something different. What I was thinking, was 10 laps with each car for the race. So for example, you could start in the FBM, after 10 laps, pit, then go to pits and change to XRG, do 10 laps, then repeat for XFG. It'll be a little difficult to track but i'm sure i could manage.

Please let me know whether the date and time is ok for you, and what format you'd like for the event. It'll just be a one off 12 person race so if there's more then 12 it'll be first come, first serve.

Re: [AA] Christmas Event - joruss - 12-12-2014

Interesting Idea but 18 UTC is roughly when I go to bed, so perhaps 12-14UTC this day or a week later would be ideal for me.

Re: [AA] Christmas Event - Frozen RackService - 12-12-2014

Im travelling to spain for holidays the 20th till the 30 , so wont be home

Re: [AA] Christmas Event - prasanths96 - 12-12-2014

Mm .. Main exams will be going on that near dates. If its 29 or later it would be ok for me. And 18UTC is 11:30 p.m for me.
It wont be good for me to start a race at that time. :\

Re: [AA] Christmas Event - Seven - 12-12-2014

XF/XR2 + some rando BL3 track Big Grin

I would say UF1 plus a random parking lot track but obvs you're trying to do demo.

I do like the multi car combo though. I'm sure a bit of administration it'd be quite easy to track, just a matter of going through the replay at the end to total up each race time and make sure nobody pitted early (that is if you're planning to do all the cars as one race together, or three separate ones?)

And to allow more than 12 drivers, why not use just one more server for the sake of the event and make it a chapionship, say the top 6 drivers of each server move to the final in one server?

Re: [AA] Christmas Event - viraaj5555 - 12-22-2014

Does it still live?
21st was yesterday Tongue

Re: [AA] Christmas Event - RatRug - 12-22-2014

Wasn't enough interest

Re: [AA] Christmas Event - joruss - 12-23-2014

Bollocks, excuse my french.

I propose LX4 @ SO6R (Chicane Route Rev), on Saturday January 3rd, 2015 (so y'all back and no longer hung over the new years celebrations :-))

Having said that... It'd require S1 licence so for everyone out there with just demo licence it's the best season to write to Santa for it or spend some gelt you were given :-)

As for time:  6PM CET (that'd be 4PM UTC) 

For everyone being around this saturday (same time) I'd say BL1R with XRG
What I mean is server in cruise mode and race without timing, just some simple lap-counting Insim.
That'd be accessible for any demo licensed driver, and thus limited to 12 entries.

Both races would be 2x20laps so that's about an hour-hour and a half total event length

It'll most likely take place on "AATC" server, so we don't disrupt occupied AA servers

Anyway. I'll be there, You all are invited :-)

Re: [AA] Christmas Event - Energy - 12-23-2014

(12-23-2014, 08:25 PM)joruss link Wrote: Bollocks, excuse my french.

I propose LX4 @ SO6R (Chicane Route Rev), on Saturday January 3rd, 2015 (so y'all back and no longer hung over the new years celebrations :-))

Having said that... It'd require S1 licence so for everyone out there with just demo licence it's the best season to write to Santa for it or spend some gelt you were given :-)

As for time:  6PM CET (that'd be 4PM UTC) 

For everyone being around this saturday (same time) I'd say BL1R with XRG
What I mean is server in cruise mode and race without timing, just some simple lap-counting Insim.
That'd be accessible for any demo licensed driver, and thus limited to 12 entries.

Both races would be 2x20laps so that's about an hour-hour and a half total event length

It'll most likely take place on "AATC" server, so we don't disrupt occupied AA servers

Anyway. I'll be there, You all are invited :-)

LX4 @ SO6R i'll die with this combo but I guess I can try to drive it Tongue
Count me in Smile

Re: [AA] Christmas Event - RatRug - 12-23-2014

(12-23-2014, 08:25 PM)joruss link Wrote: Bollocks, excuse my french.
4 replies, real interest.

Can't make the 3rd.