AirAttack Racing Forum
Graffiti's Reports - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: Live For Speed (https://airattackteam.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Reports (https://airattackteam.com/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Graffiti's Reports (/thread-631.html)

Graffiti's Reports - Graffiti_Gamer - 11-29-2014

Hey fellow members. I would just like to report a crasher that had been wrecking more than a few people tonight with little reason. In the replay I might have pushed him or even caused some accidents but keep in mind this was after 2 hours of him just crashing me and others. Might have lost my cool a little!

Your LFS Username: Graffiti_Gamer
Offender's LFS Username: Junior
Description of the incident: Causing accident intentionally over the coarse of 1-2 hours.
Replay / Screenshot link: http://files.rackservice.org:280/AAmpr/AA%20Blackwood%20GTI/BL1_race_4L_7R_8F_11.mpr
Replay timestamp(s): I don't remember the exact time of the accident but it was in the first 2 laps and other accidents over the coarse of the whole race

Re: Graffiti's Reports - senna - 11-29-2014

Graffiti, you can find all the answers you are looking for at this link http://files.rackservice.org:280/AAmpr/

If you could provide us the replays in which he wrecks you, it would be better for us to deal with the situation better and consider a punishment more suited.

Thank you.

Re: Graffiti's Reports - Seven - 11-29-2014

After looking at that replay you provided, Junior (safa8) blocked you on the straight of lap 2 causing you to rear end him. I think he possibly miscalculated his speed and thought he could simply block you but I'm unsure if I should take action on this one.

Could I get another Limad's advice for this please?

However, el loco marquito (Tomas Manuel R) will recieve a 15 day ban for crashing you on T1 of lap 2 and then disconnecting with no apology, but instead a mention of your mother which is never acceptable.

Re: Graffiti's Reports - prasanths96 - 11-29-2014

According to my view, Junior got crashed (slight contacts and push) by Graffitti  after sc2 in lap 1.

So as a part of revenge, Junior must have wanted to do something with Graffitti.But, before that happened, Graffitti was crashed out by another guy.

Also, in the chicane of lap 2,Junior had got disturbance from another played thereby making his split slow.

So, my guess with this is that, since also his lap was ruined, he went to take revenge on Graffitti and did it.

P.S. This is on concern with the single race replay only.

Re: Graffiti's Reports - Graffiti_Gamer - 11-30-2014

I might have caused an accident with him I'm not to argue about that. Anyone else that was disrupting his lap times were more than likely tired of him spinning anyone out who got near him. They just had less patience then me. If anyone were to take the time to re-track this replay down in the cool replay save system you guys have them I'm sure you would find more then a few before where he was causing accidents with people over less then a messed up lap time

Re: Graffiti's Reports - Seven - 11-30-2014

Finding the replays isn't as easy as I thought, this is why it's up to the reporter to provide the replays I guess.

However, some 10 minutes searching found people were only hitting him as much as he hit others, however one replay found an end-of-straight ram which warrants a ban.

You should be more careful too as I found some replays where you cut a racer's line up causing them to spin out and crash. For his end of straight ram and disconnect he will receive a 15 day ban. Also, I'm thinking for giving you a 2 day ban for being discourteous to other drivers on multiple occasions with no apology.

Again, other Limad's input on this decision please, does it seem fair enough?

Replays I found:
(You cut someone, caused crash)
(His straight end ram)
(You're as bad as eachother)

Re: Graffiti's Reports - Graffiti_Gamer - 11-30-2014

Yeah I did make a few mistakes; it was the first day of me racing on that track in those cars. I usually do rally not this so yeah I'm not going to have the best SR and time for my first day. I'm just letting you guys know there was a crasher on your server which is what I am supposed to report. Any accident I caused was not intentional it was just from lack of experience which is what I am working to get more of. On a side note one of the replays you put up I think you made a mistake, I wasn't actually in the first replay.

Re: Graffiti's Reports - senna - 11-30-2014

Seven I agree on your assesment, though after reading Graffiti, we should give him the benefit of the doubt about the incidents caused by him.

Re: Graffiti's Reports - Seven - 12-01-2014

Whoopsy, you're right I had the wrong one pasted - this has been updated.

I'll settle with Senna on this one and give you the benefit of the doubt - just be sure to make sure you apologize to any collisions that you caused. The 15 day ban will be assigned to Junior (safa8) now.

Thank you for your report.