AirAttack Racing Forum
AA Video - version Prasanth - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: Live For Speed (https://airattackteam.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://airattackteam.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: AA Video - version Prasanth (/thread-609.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Re: AA Video - version Prasanth - Seven - 11-14-2014

It was an example, Vim, in my eyes a promo should be to the point and 1:40 to me is where my attention declines of I'm looking to be interested quickly in my experience.

Re: AA Video - version Prasanth - prasanths96 - 11-16-2014

Finally the video is here!!!

And Bingo ultra high resolution (tho doesnt make much difference)

Beware : AA Promo Video 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czsb1jf5WFc&feature=youtu.be

Re: AA Video - version Prasanth - viraaj5555 - 11-16-2014

Quite good to be first,
I like particularly the close finish part and the top part where fbm's pass  8)

Re: AA Video - version Prasanth - joruss - 11-16-2014

lol @ the rain... this look sooooo fake... Big Grin
overall, not bad... Too much glowing effect for my liking, but I guess that's a matter of opinion...

Re: AA Video - version Prasanth - senna - 11-16-2014

Nice work you did there pras Smile

Although, I was never aware of 2000ish p quality exists on youtube :o

Re: AA Video - version Prasanth - RatRug - 11-17-2014

If it's being posted on the AA youtube account then put the other intro in. Video is fine, but a few things I dislike. That blue/cold tint at 1:50 before the final flipping car bit is horrible, especially since you then change back to normal for the wide shot. Also the snow and rain, no idea why you added that  Tongue

Good job though.

Re: AA Video - version Prasanth - Energy - 11-17-2014

nice one man!
(11-17-2014, 12:16 AM)RatRug link Wrote: a few things I dislike. That blue/cold tint at 1:50 before the final flipping car bit is horrible, especially since you then change back to normal for the wide shot. Also the snow and rain, no idea why you added that  Tongue

Good job though.

I was thinking the same Tongue but for first time is not bad Smile

Re: AA Video - version Prasanth - Seven - 11-17-2014

Again, what Sam said - after that's done you're golden! I didn't feel the rain worked and I thought my GPU/internet died by the way the video blurred at 1:50 Tongue

Sorry. That aside, it's brilliant! For me to upload that to the AA channel it'd also need Energy's intro.

Re: AA Video - version Prasanth - fnatic - 11-17-2014

prasanth, usually a good promo and effort to it should be more than three days to make.
it isn't unique, the same promo could be made five years ago, that snow or rain or whatever is that is bad, if you make such things atleast try to make it real, this one is fake, just some kind of noise going on the screen nothing else, the rain or snow drops on the road could resist if you know what i mean, the intro should have been energy's, see'ing this one makes a feel of video that will be boring or unprofessional made. My word is to take more time to think about everything and give to it more effort, try different mixes, effects, some new features that would make video unique. No sweet talking.

Re: AA Video - version Prasanth - prasanths96 - 11-17-2014

Tongue im not good at making intro now.. I will remove rain,snow,moonlight(lol that blue light was called that Tongue)

Will add egy's intro and render.
If anyone want to add extra effects, they can.

So what ya guys say?

P.S
(11-17-2014, 08:30 AM)fnatic link Wrote: prasanth, usually a good promo and effort to it should be more than three days to make.
it isn't unique, the same promo could be made five years ago, that snow or rain or whatever is that is bad, if you make such things atleast try to make it real, this one is fake, just some kind of noise going on the screen nothing else, the rain or snow drops on the road could resist if you know what i mean, the intro should have been energy's, see'ing this one makes a feel of video that will be boring or unprofessional made. My word is to take more time to think about everything and give to it more effort, try different mixes, effects, some new features that would make video unique. No sweet talking.

I've put my best effort making this video and its been a week to make it. My pc lacks power that i was even  editing on camtasia with lag, with powerdirector  more lag besides that ima noob. So you cannot expect a really pro level thing out of me since its also just my 2nd lfs video that i put effort into. Tho, i am learning things. One day maybe i would have done a really great video which is 'unique' ofc when i buy a better pc Tongue  Tongue Tongue So .. i can do just this for now, sorry.