AirAttack Racing Forum
seba4 <--CRASH REPORT - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: Live For Speed (https://airattackteam.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Reports (https://airattackteam.com/forum-30.html)
+---- Forum: Crashers (https://airattackteam.com/forum-31.html)
+---- Thread: seba4 <--CRASH REPORT (/thread-605.html)

Pages: 1 2

seba4 <--CRASH REPORT - heron_sim - 11-06-2014

Your LFS Username: heron_sim
Offender's LFS Username: seba4
Description of the incident: crasher
Replay / Screenshot link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/mkwptr
Replay timestamp(s): 3:37

Re: seba4 <--CRASH REPORT - Seven - 11-06-2014

Bumpdrafting after start and on squeeze all the way down the straight. Notice how squeeze lagged, this is why we frown upon bumpdrafting as that could have ended badly with our players being international. Rule 1 states no crashing including "slight nudging" such as this; nobody asked him to bumpdraft them, which is common courtesy really and is unfair to other racers.

At the timestamp you posted, he then tried bumpdrafting again and it ended in disaster. I can assume Akanzy tried shaking him off his tail but then gave up, due to no apology from seba4 also this is reason enough to impose a ban.

Only a period of learning is needed, 4 day ban applied.

Thank you for your report! Smile

Re: seba4 <--CRASH REPORT - seba4 - 11-06-2014

HAHA you guys are a joke. That morron just crashed squeeze at the begginning of race. When i try to go to the right he blockes ... so yea an idiot. 

Seven don"t try to be smart if you are not so smart. "Nobody asked him to bumpdraft them"  this is something you can"t know so better be quiet about that.

I will keep crashing that guy if he crashes squeeze  and then keeps blocking. So FU

Saba4, I understand you're obviously not pleased with this however there's no need for this behavior if you're making an attempt to appeal. We only believe in fair racing and respect here, please understand that. There's no need to assume anything about me, let alone swear at me and disrespect the team as a whole.

At the start of the race, squeeze was untouched by anyone apart from you. You forced him to go too far over the braking line at too much speed meaning he ran wide and when attempting to recover, Akanzy also was forced to run wide from what was happening next to him and he also missed a braking point, yes he should have apologized but it was not serious enough to impose a ban. Crashing is wrong regardless if it's revenge or not, it states that in our rules and that any deliberate contact should be reported.

Bottom line, you made contact with Akanzy, consistent contact which forced him to lose control of his car. Rubbing is racing, but disrespect in doing that is not racing. You shouldn't have done it, and you should have also apologized for ruining his race.

In response to your final line, I wouldn't advize you continue to crash following your ban and Akanzy was not blocking but following the racing line to which he was entitled being ahead. You made no clear attempt to overtake.

Re: seba4 <--CRASH REPORT - phantom - 11-06-2014

This heron_sim driver is not as innocent as you think. One or a few races before he crashed squeeze, he was obviously driving too aggressive and pushed squeeze off the track(sadly don't have replay of that). He pushes squeeze almost off the track AGAIN right after the long straight in the replay provided (again too aggressive). What you can also see is seba tried to pass him since he was faster but heron_sim kept changing his direction with obvious intention to block him.

Rule 7: DON'T BLOCK FASTER DRIVERS. Keep the best racing line for yourself, if you want to, but don't change direction suddenly(notice how he turns right to block seba4, seba4 tried again on the left again and heron_sim goes to left again). On straight parts you're allowed to change direction once, MOVING LEFT AND RIGHT "TO DEFEND" postion is forbidden.

I told him to let it go since it was an accident, seba4's intention wasn't crashing him. I agree about the bumpdrafting rule.

Re: seba4 <--CRASH REPORT - squeeze - 11-06-2014

(11-06-2014, 02:27 PM)Seven link Wrote: At the start of the race, squeeze was untouched by anyone apart from you. You forced him to go too far over the braking line at too much speed meaning he ran wide and when attempting to recover, Akanzy also was forced to run wide from what was happening next to him and he also missed a braking point, yes he should have apologized but it was not serious enough to impose a ban. Crashing is wrong regardless if it's revenge or not, it states that in our rules and that any deliberate contact should be reported.

hey there,

well this akanzy guy crashed me 1 race before and he always take inside line with to late braking -> result is crashing me out of the race.

I don't wonder that servers are empty if you guys start banning for 4 days for such small crash. In my days we had a bit higher standars i guess.

I would say it's a shame that you ban for such crash at all. That you put 4 days ban is absolute nonsense! And if you don't have exp to see what is  DELIBERATE BLOCKING and LATE BRAKING i can't help you with that.

Now i see why only noobs driving on AA servers nowdays... You did ban all good player for such long period for noobish reasons.

No comment for u!!

i hope that jaq will take care for u, because u abuse ur l3 power and ban guys for to long periords like (2-4weeks) U can't be serius!!

Re: seba4 <--CRASH REPORT - seba4 - 11-06-2014

And again you can"t read or what? Read again what i said and then meybe you will understand. If you still wont understand it, then you will think again that i don"t respect AA teamSmile

Akanzy also was forced to run wide from what was happening next to him and he also missed a braking point, yes he should have apologized

Sorry now i can"t be quiet. You are someone to be disrespected because you are blonde. He was forced to run wide .... hahaSmile Again by me righT? Meybe because i was driving on the left behind squeeze. Cmn be serious atleast try to  be smarter. Anyway i don"t want to appeal not my point because i really don"t care.  There are other servers online so....we can still move to other servers.. It"s just funny to see how admins are worse and worse on AA( but not all admins )   

Hmm, to me personally it didn't seem like a block considering he had a car attached to his rear bumper and to me seba4 didn't show an intention or direction to pass (aside from that first hit on the right) but it's never feasible to pass with that little room.

I feel 4 days is not long considering the incidents and how you continue to judge me, however due to Phantom and Squeeze's inputs I will reduce because still a rule was broken.

Phantom: Thanks for your input on heron_sim, seba4's claim makes more sense now but still I have no proof so I cannot take any action. Squeeze being a limad could have also taken care of that crash already.

Squeeze: I only ban based on severity, I'm sure there are Limads who can vouch for that and the bans I make for "2-4 weeks" (despite the fact I don't make 4 week bans) are for the t1 crashers who take out mass amounts of people in a race, there are also Limads who ban for longer than myself - but that's offtopic. Being there at the time your input obviously contributes and I will reduce the ban to a day. Since I wasn't there or have proof of Akanzy that is your call. I only act based on how I've seen things done and how I've been doing them for the past years.

Re: seba4 <--CRASH REPORT - delta s4 - 11-06-2014

(11-06-2014, 02:17 PM)seba4 link Wrote: HAHA you guys are a joke. That morron just crashed squeeze at the begginning of race. When i try to go to the right he blockes ... so yea an idiot. 

Seven don"t try to be smart if you are not so smart. "Nobody asked him to bumpdraft them"  this is something you can"t know so better be quiet about that.

I will keep crashing that guy if he crashes squeeze  and then keeps blocking. So FU

You risk getting banned to get revenge on other people crashes? And you call others dumb.

When did he crash Squeeze, in that replay he just brakes late, common mistake.

Your ban will stand just because of this comment "HAHA you guys are a joke", instead of trying to explain things, the first thing you write is an insult to AA, not smart.
Also because of that "pit" after he blocked you.

heron_sim - banned 2 days for blocking.
For future reference, dont post replays when its you that is guilty for the incident.

Re: seba4 <--CRASH REPORT - phantom - 11-06-2014

Since when are incidents bannable offense? I'd ban at least 40 - 50 people last week with this strict criteria. Incidents happen, I warn drivers multiple times and in most cases it's enough. Those who ignore my warnings get kicked, blatant crashers get banned (3-4 days should suffice, returning offenders get much higher punishement).

Some Limads have to realize it's getting harder to fill up the servers. We don't want empty servers.