AirAttack Racing Forum
unban request - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: Live For Speed (https://airattackteam.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Reports (https://airattackteam.com/forum-30.html)
+---- Forum: Complaints and other reports (https://airattackteam.com/forum-47.html)
+---- Thread: unban request (/thread-593.html)

Pages: 1 2

unban request - Elvio - 10-31-2014

please sorry about my english, i get ban for aa blackwood gti for no reson, this user "Bar" enter on server and try to hit me, then call me names and vote to ban me, please unban me

Re: unban request - Seven - 10-31-2014

Hello Elvio,

Please can you provide a replay/screenshots as to when this happened? If not, votebans are 12 hours long and you'll just have to stick it out Smile

Kind regards,

Re: unban request - Elvio - 10-31-2014

(10-31-2014, 04:49 PM)Seven link Wrote: Hello Elvio,

Please can you provide a replay/screenshots as to when this happened? If not, votebans are 12 hours long and you'll just have to stick it out Smile

Kind regards,
i dont have replay, maybe someone can talk with aa admin ss he is there at time this happen 1 hour ago, please

Re: unban request - SS - 10-31-2014

Hello Elvio,

I saw you in many races.
In every race you had contact to other drivers, sometimes hard - sometimes less hard.
So I can understand if they get annoyed or angry.
A few of them tried to ban you some races earlier, but not enough voted for this.
I don´t know wich reason the last ban vote had, but I could imagine that you rammed somebody again.

Hope I could help.

(10-31-2014, 05:52 PM)SS link Wrote: Hello Elvio,

I saw you in many races.
In every race you had contact to other drivers, sometimes hard - sometimes less hard.
So I can understand if they get annoyed or angry.
A few of them tried to ban you some races earlier, but not enough voted for this.
I don´t know wich reason the last ban vote had, but I could imagine that you rammed somebody again.

Hope I could help.

no i dont hit nobody, the guy that enter in server "Bar" try hit me and the guy that i alredy talk to you told him to hit me, he start vote whitout hit him and he call me names, for real unban me i dont do nothing please

I had already spoken to you about this guy in the morning "(Geor) DMC" and now the afternoon he went I talked to you again you said to be careful and so I went after the "Bar" who never ran and tried to hit and soon after began calling names and voting, all because of one guy who told you to do it you saw the chat,

Excuse my English I'm using the translator

SS - As always, we take our member's word, however could you provide a replay or screenshots?

Note: We highly endorse using the autosave replay feature. If a situation should arise, we also hope those ensure to save a replay so things like these don't happen.

Elvio - Your ban expires in around 9 hour, that's not too long; just be sure to make sure you're 100% safe next time. I hope you can understand we can't just take word of mouth over a trusted member - no hard feelings Smile

Kind regards,

Re: unban request - SS - 10-31-2014

Seven - Not from the race when he got banned. I also didn´t vote for ban.
Ask Jacques or Drifttea, they were also on track and maybe have a save.

For the future I activate the autosave feature.  Smile

Wait, Driftea is still alive? Haven't seen him in ages!

Anyway, yeah if Jacques of DT does see this they can post their two cents. With 6 hours left on the ban I don't think it's too much to worry about - just let it be a heads up to make screenshots/replay of a situation or preferably AutoSave so you can just go back to a date/time easily.

okay, thanks for nothing. yes the next time I'll be careful, just wanted some justice because it was banned for no reason for it and so could penalize those who really was bad