AirAttack Racing Forum
Ban reason - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: Live For Speed (https://airattackteam.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Reports (https://airattackteam.com/forum-30.html)
+---- Forum: Complaints and other reports (https://airattackteam.com/forum-47.html)
+---- Thread: Ban reason (/thread-584.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Ban reason - mundziel - 10-20-2014

In the day 19.10.2014r i got 14 days ban for AA servers, without any reason.
And it's going to be very NOT funny.

Some weeks ago, i got fair ban for offense to player Senna, which is your team member. After unban i was driving and behaving fair, nothing bad. I want to know ban reason.

I called another of your team member, and he said, that i got ban by player Senna again, but without reason note.
Right before ban, i meet player Senna on the server, and i said "Im going out before you ban me again". I exited game, and today i cant get on AA servers.

I want to know ban reason. And i feel that isnt good, if one of server admins/mods feels like God, to ban and kick whoever he wants without reason.

My name in game is same as here, mundziel.

Re: Ban reason - meddc - 10-20-2014

Well when our members ban, they are also strongly advised to save replays, so let's wait and see what Senna posts on this subject.

It does sound to me like a better attitude from you could have avoided the whole situation though.

Re: Ban reason - Seven - 10-20-2014

Hi there,

Sorry for the problem you are experiencing.

(10-20-2014, 03:56 PM)mundziel link Wrote: Right before ban, i meet player Senna on the server, and i said "Im going out before you ban me again". I exited game,

This could easily be regarded as mocking Senna so it is understandable from my point of view if this is all that happened however the ban length is probably debatable...

We should also await Senna's input on this situation. Can you supply a full replay for us in mpr format, please?

Kind regards,

Re: Ban reason - Jacques - 10-20-2014

For what I know about this, it isn´t about behavior on track but more of words used on the server. I´m sure Senna will tell us more when he notices this topic.

Re: Ban reason - senna - 10-20-2014

(10-20-2014, 03:56 PM)mundziel link Wrote: Some weeks ago, i got fair ban for offense to player Senna, which is your team member. After unban i was driving and behaving fair, nothing bad. I want to know ban reason.

I called another of your team member, and he said, that i got ban by player Senna again, but without reason note.

Hi mundziel. Your previous ban was about calling Turkish people very bad names. I'm not going to reveal your earlier offences in detail, but you kept insisting about your racist insults towards me on that day unlike player "cfc" was trying to avoid the situation by telling me that "he is crazy, don't mind him, don't ban him etc." but you said "i know what I am saying" etc.

You say you were banned fairly. Funny thing is that, i shortened your ban from 7 days to 3 days thinking that maybe it will be enough for you to keep your racist thoughts to yourself (Its not a crime for you to dislike a whole community if you don't speak about it publicly to hurt people from that community.)

Yesterday, you showed up and I was communicating with another Turkish player, which got banned by Delta justly, and that person couldn't understand English. I was teaching him how to behave inside the servers and how to race. You came to the server, saw 2 turkish sentences and started the same behavior you showed last time. Never seen you insulting any spanish speaking players on the servers before, actually, never seen anyone got disturbed from any specific language is being spoken inside the servers. In fact, we don't have a "non-english speaking inside the servers are strictly forbidden" rule.

AirAttack Team is a multinational society and my non-english speaking is just to help others the best way I can... I even used google translate and communicated with south american racers, to inform them about their misbehaviors and try to show them the right ways, or merely try to improve their racing styles.

After getting banned by me for using terrible insults (for the first time), yesterday you showed me that you are still on the same behavior. I don't have replays for both cases because jacques and delta was present on the servers, racing at the time, and I didn't want to deal with such inappropriate behavior at the time, and surely didn't want to deal with your racist, Nazi, white supremacist comments of you. You drive fairly, but you have serious issues inside.

I've never got any complaints about banning someone unjustly before. Your bans weren't about your driving style, but you breaking the code of "no-racism" inside the servers. Didn't took replays for each cases, and you said your ban was fair for the first case and I even shortened that ban from 7 days to 3 days thinking that you would come to your senses, this time I banned you for 14 days... Why would I ban you again if I shortened your ban by myself from 7 days to 3 days at the first time for any UNJUST reason?

I'm here in this team from 2010 for a reason. I've earned my place bit by bit and gained respect amongst my team members. Never abused my given rights by losing my logic to my emotions, and quite frankly, I don't really care what you think about Turks unless you speak it openly on the servers.

Your ban is 14 days, I will have my stand on this one.

Re: Ban reason - delta s4 - 10-21-2014

Racist comments are not tolerated by anyone i think, how would you feel if someone said any racist comments about your country/community? You would have the same reaction if not worse.

When i see any racist comments i ban that player without a second thought, even if it's not related to my community.
I can't believe that in current day that there are still people that have such comments knowing what happened before in history.

And that thing you said when you joined server, to me that was pure sarcasm.

In my view, Senna did very well in his decision.

Re: Ban reason - Vim Fuego - 10-21-2014

(10-20-2014, 03:56 PM)mundziel link Wrote: Right before ban, i meet player Senna on the server, and i said "Im going out before you ban me again". I exited game, and today i cant get on AA servers.

FYI, you can't dodge a ban from an admin by leaving the server before they can do anything about your misdemeanour. In fact, the ban is made longer as a result of this behaviour.

Re: Ban reason - senna - 10-21-2014

(10-21-2014, 03:37 AM)Vim Fuego link Wrote: [quote author=mundziel link=topic=365.msg4609#msg4609 date=1413816971]
Right before ban, i meet player Senna on the server, and i said "Im going out before you ban me again". I exited game, and today i cant get on AA servers.

FYI, you can't dodge a ban from an admin by leaving the server before they can do anything about your misdemeanour. In fact, the ban is made longer as a result of this behaviour.
[/quote]

You know, that was not all he said, he referenced to the conversation we had before that resulted his first ban.

And that "I'm going to quit before you ban me again". Hidden message: " you banned me before for no reason, and you will ban me again today for no reason again, so I should quit before you do." Now you say your first ban was fair... You try to create an enemy out of nothing and try to taunt that enemy, when got struck, play the dumb diplomat card and "I was banned for nothing, please show evidence"... Real smart I should say, but not enough to outsmart me Sad

If its really necessary for some to have proof for avoiding "his words against yours" kind of situation, I'm sure the airio logs could speak for itself... Since the case isn't race related, logs are enough evidence as an mpr can be...

Re: Ban reason - Vim Fuego - 10-21-2014

Well, he did state the date in the OP. Should make it easy to find Big Grin

Re: Ban reason - Seven - 10-21-2014

@Mudziel: Judging from what Senna said, I'm shocked you had the urge to come here and appeal this, Mudziel. Then you try claim Senna is an unjust Limad.

@Senna: You handled this well and I had a feeling that this wouldn't be a fault on your side - of course a replay would enforce this but I trust your judgement and you've never lost your head before.