AirAttack Racing Forum
Show me your workstation - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: Live For Speed (https://airattackteam.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://airattackteam.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: Show me your workstation (/thread-575.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Re: Show me your workstation - Seven - 10-13-2014

Anyone else see the ghostly skull in Vim's pic? Near the bottom Tongue

[Image: 21oR3aa.png]

Re: Show me your workstation - Fatal Unfair - 10-13-2014

(10-13-2014, 05:36 AM)Vim Fuego link Wrote:I took the photo from outside - hence the reflection on the glass - so it's a bit ... messy.

Stop taking pictures of your neighbours' workstation  >Sad

Re: Show me your workstation - Energy - 10-13-2014

(10-13-2014, 07:25 AM)Seven link Wrote:Anyone else see the ghostly skull in Vim's pic? Near the bottom Tongue

lol

Re: Show me your workstation - joruss - 10-13-2014

(10-13-2014, 07:25 AM)Seven link Wrote:Anyone else see the ghostly skull in Vim's pic? Near the bottom Tongue

I assumed It's him...  ???

Re: Show me your workstation - Vim Fuego - 10-13-2014

...without makeup [emoji14]

RE: Show me your workstation - Vim Fuego - 10-12-2017

Bumping old threads Big Grin

Got a new video card which was a bit bigger than the last one I had; and as it turned out, about 15mm too long to fit in the case. So rather than cutting away the internal drive bays, I went out and got a new case.

It has a beautiful smoked glass panel on one side of it allowing you to see right inside - that is, of course, only if you don't have your computer sitting in the corner with the glass face pointing in the wrong direction.

So, after a morning of shifting furniture around in my bedroom, here's the new layout!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=16]

and looking into the case:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=17]

RE: Show me your workstation - joruss - 10-13-2017

<looks for creepy reflections>
No selfie this time? :-)

Man, how do you keep your desk so unoccupied? It wouldn't have last a day this empty around me...

RE: Show me your workstation - prasanths96 - 10-14-2017

(10-12-2017, 02:24 AM)Vim Fuego Wrote: Bumping old threads Big Grin

Got a new video card which was a bit bigger than the last one I had; and as it turned out, about 15mm too long to fit in the case. So rather than cutting away the internal drive bays, I went out and got a new case.

It has a beautiful smoked glass panel on one side of it allowing you to see right inside - that is, of course, only if you don't have your computer sitting in the corner with the glass face pointing in the wrong direction.

So, after a morning of shifting furniture around in my bedroom, here's the new layout!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=16]

gun over the cpu? hmm Big Grin

RE: Show me your workstation - Vim Fuego - 10-15-2017

That old meme, 'the object to the right of your screen is your weapon in the zombie apocalypse' - boom. sorted. Big Grin

(10-13-2017, 10:16 PM)joruss Wrote: Man, how do you keep your desk so unoccupied? It wouldn't have last a day this empty around me...

This was just after the remodel, so the detritus hadn't taken hold yet. It slowly builds...