AirAttack Racing Forum
Formula - 1 2014 season - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: Live For Speed (https://airattackteam.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://airattackteam.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: Formula - 1 2014 season (/thread-530.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Formula - 1 2014 season - fnatic - 07-21-2014

hello folks, i though why not to create a f-1 thread like there was in genr website, i've checked in search and there is no f-1 topic so ive decided to do one. Feel free to share oppinions!

So for the start:

1) Who do you think will win the championship and why? I think Hamilton will still win against rosberg, he's just unlucky like in the Hockenheim with the five possition penalty and brake disc issue
2) Which team most surprised this season?  Williams
3) Mercedes is looking extremely dominant, do you think they will keep the dominance next season? I think yes, but i hope other teams will catch them up

Re: Formula - 1 2014 season - Fatal Unfair - 07-21-2014

I hope that Rosberg will win against Hamilton. He hasn't got any world championships yet and he seems way more down to earth kind of guy.

Re: Formula - 1 2014 season - RatRug - 07-21-2014

Hamilton to win it, I hope. Rosberg hasn't won a race fair and square yet. Hamilton has more talent and speed in my opinion.

Surprising team? Lotus, so poor this season, from where they were the last 2 years.

Was a great race yesterday, hope it continues like that. Hungary next, always liked that track so hope its good.

Re: Formula - 1 2014 season - meddc - 07-21-2014

Hamilton to win. I also agree he's been the better driver this season. He's made one or two mistakes, but for the most part, it's bad luck and reliability that has cost him. I think he's certainly shown consistently that he can outpace Rosberg in the driving stakes, especially when trying to catch him from 2nd. Nothing to do with racing, but in response to Rosberg being "down to earth" above - yes, he seems like a nice guy on the surface, but he does have an air of smugness about him. Hamilton acts like a little kid at times, but you get the sense that he's open and honest about his feelings.

I had hoped McLaren would be doing much better this season. I'd really like to see Button win another GP before he retires. Not sure if that'll be at the end of this season or whether he'll continue, but if he stays, a good fight between McLaren and Mercedes (Hamilton vs Button) next season would be awesome!

Re: Formula - 1 2014 season - fnatic - 07-27-2014

Congrats to Ricciardo in the Hungary GP, was such a fun race, finally Alonso on the podium, hardly but succesfuly Red-Bull is catching Mercedes pace, although other teams are pretty far from them. Next race is Belgium GP, should be good!

Re: Formula - 1 2014 season - Fatal Unfair - 07-27-2014

(07-27-2014, 08:32 PM)fnatic (Vadim) link Wrote:hardly but succesfuly Red-Bull is catching Mercedes pace, although other teams are pretty far from them. Next race is Belgium GP, should be good!

Not really, Hungaroring had barely any straights and Mercedes was still by far the fastest car, just bad luck for them this weekend. Spa is a crazily fast track I expect it to be back Mercs first then 2nd fastest team should be Williams and 3rd maybe even Force Indias.

Re: Formula - 1 2014 season - fnatic - 08-27-2014

bumping up the thread, D. Ricciardo once again first place, this time in spa. he's showing how great talent he is. The collision between Hamilton and Rosberg will have team impact, Wolf said that there will be extremal options for not to make mistakes like this due to impact to the whole team. Raikkonen finaly had a clean and stable race, 4th place is good looking result looking at his perfomace rounds before. Lotus team looks so bad, both racers retired from the track, hopefully they will be better next year. Next race is Italy GP - monza, can't wait, love monza track  Smile

Re: Formula - 1 2014 season - meddc - 08-27-2014

Hamilton and Rosberg....mmm... well Rosberg was definitely in the wrong. But I guess these things are liable to happen if you put two people, both desperate to win, in very fast and similar cars. I like Hamilton and feel he's had the worst of the luck this season compared to Rosberg, but I don't think his reaction is particularly mature.

Re: Formula - 1 2014 season - Seven - 08-27-2014

There's a new Formula E coming soon... Quite intersting.

http://www.fiaformulae.com/

Re: Formula - 1 2014 season - delta s4 - 08-27-2014

A formula car with eletrical engine????? Is it the future of F1?????

Hamilton/Rosberg, i think they are both to blame on that crash, Hamilton didn't want to lose the place, Rosberg didn't want to lose the chance to overtake. Maybe team orders must start to happen to avoid such problems between both.