AirAttack Racing Forum
What does Energy (kenblock30) do in BPH ? - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: Live For Speed (https://airattackteam.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://airattackteam.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: What does Energy (kenblock30) do in BPH ? (/thread-522.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: What does Energy (kenblock30) do in BPH ? - prasanths96 - 07-06-2014

I know you drank redbull  8)

[Image: 21nntol.jpg]

Re: What does Energy (kenblock30) do in BPH ? - Seven - 07-06-2014

Viraaj, I saw you were wearing a BPH tag, not AA?

Seven, I use BPH and AA tag alternately too. Should i not do that?

Re: What does Energy (kenblock30) do in BPH ? - Energy - 07-06-2014

(07-06-2014, 09:42 AM)prasanths96 link Wrote: I know you drank redbull  8)

[Image: 21nntol.jpg]

just beer  8)

Energy is not the only one who has flying powers ...

[Image: 332awpw.jpg]

[Image: xgaygy.jpg]

[Image: nboqav.jpg]

Re: What does Energy (kenblock30) do in BPH ? - Jacques - 07-06-2014

(07-06-2014, 11:27 AM)prasanths96 link Wrote: Seven, I use BPH and AA tag alternately too. Should i not do that?

No you shouldn´t. Perhaps we have missed this detail on the rules topic - but AA members cannot belong to other group at the same time.
Also we can see that you guys have shifted focus on the cruise server. This is something we already talked about..

Oh .. So i guess my membership should be with holded until i come back to racing again. :/

And ya, just got an oppurtunity to run a lfs server with cruise insim. I was a cruiser for abt 2 years or more too at start, so i've had just enough experience to take up to start it.

Re: What does Energy (kenblock30) do in BPH ? - Seven - 07-06-2014

Jacques: As you probably knew, between September and April 2012 I was a big time cruiser and this was a month or two after I joined AA. I saw no issue with it, I was still in contact with AA regularly, racing occasionally and mainly handling ban requests.

Even now when I drive less often, when I do go on LFS I'm on drifting or cruising, only rarely do I feel the mojo to race but I still handle ban requests and keep in contact on the forums, my only other forums I use are for Counter Strike and Minecraft Tongue. Having multiple teams I do disagree on, a person should be dedicated to one team but I see no harm in cruising / drifting primarily while still in AA, if anything it could open our boundaries or the future and bring more attention to us, we do still have the S2 section afterall...

Re: What does Energy (kenblock30) do in BPH ? - kashiko - 07-07-2014

Personally I think that hiding from us the fact that you are a member of another team is very not alright ..
Firstly, each member of AA should represent your team on other servers by using tag.
And you should inform us about it, the more that  we was already topic on the forum in membership applications where one person refused membership because that he was already a member  some other (cruise) team

Re: What does Energy (kenblock30) do in BPH ? - viraaj5555 - 07-07-2014

Sorry,but i was not aware of that thing :/ Though i wear AA tag almost every time but as it is prasanth's server he used BPH tag.