AirAttack Racing Forum
IM BANNED...believe it or not :) - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: Live For Speed (https://airattackteam.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Reports (https://airattackteam.com/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: IM BANNED...believe it or not :) (/thread-511.html)

Pages: 1 2

Re: IM BANNED...believe it or not :) - DarioK - 06-24-2014

late breaking every time i went for overtaking and bumping into me and then asking: what happend dario? you mad you cant pass?
i told him to not do that cuz it is not allowed he aswered: dario dario i am playing this longer then you (like that is supposed to matter)

and no we do not have history. at least i dont remember we ever talked to each other that lead to and argument or lead anywhere really

and yes ban was justified cuz as it says on AA server in !rules :
1. This is obvious, but nevertheless: NEVER crash others by direct ramming or slight nudging. If seen "live" in action or from replay you'll be banned

which he did on purpose as Jacques said at least 3 times and then he taunts because what, he is untouchable? yeah right

Re: IM BANNED...believe it or not :) - Fatal Unfair - 06-24-2014

(06-24-2014, 08:37 PM)DarioK link Wrote:late breaking every time i went for overtaking

How is this bad?

Re: IM BANNED...believe it or not :) - Jacques - 06-24-2014

Fatal, isn´t that whole sentence related? Late braking so he goes wide and hits him?

Re: IM BANNED...believe it or not :) - WesleyPipes - 06-24-2014

i do not think i hit hi once, are we seeing same replay?  Tongue

anyways no point further conversation, i think my ban is over Tongue

and Jacq if I had ur crazy set i think i would be baned in first maybe second lap Smile))))

(06-24-2014, 09:39 PM)Jacques link Wrote:Fatal, isn´t that whole sentence related? Late braking so he goes wide and hits him?

I don't understand if he's trying to overtake and the guy being overtaken brakes late, how can the one who brakes late hit the guy passing him?

E: Watched most of the replay. Wesley's overtaking was one of the worst overtaking I have ever seen. When he was overtaking people, he never could do it without making contact. He always missed the apex whilst doing these manouvers.

However, Dario trying to overtake him, always kind of tried to turn a bit too early in to the corners/braking a little bit too late by him. He was bumping Wesley quite a bit too. However, if I was in a bad mood, even I could fall for doing this. The first turn pass made by Wesley was really terrible and stupid move.

no your ban is not over. it is still 2 days

fatal pls go watch replay then you will understand.
i go for overtake in corner and he goes on inside lane and breaks too late for turn to block me turning in corner  so i go wide or off track and he did it atleast 3 times in that race only

(06-24-2014, 10:20 PM)DarioK link Wrote:no your ban is not over. it is still 2 days

fatal pls go watch replay then you will understand.
i go for overtake in corner and he goes on inside lane and breaks too late for turn to block me turning in corner  so i go wide or off track and he did it atleast 3 times in that race only

There's a way to counter this and use this for your advantage too Wink Altough it could be a little bit harder on the slower reacting XRG. Read my edited poist, was editing it while you posted. Smile

that is not early turning in corner from me man. if we breaked at same time we both could go in corner like i do with many ppl on server including Jacques and he never ever complained that i did something wrong. if someone is overtaking me on corner like that i always go little wide to give him some space. the reason that he is overtaking me is that he was most likely faster in that lap so why should i block him and ruin his race for some stupid reason.

Re: IM BANNED...believe it or not :) - senna - 06-24-2014

It is really a disrespectful attitude of Wesley to undermine dario as calling him a kid. AA admins/limads are present to help people and keep the peace inside the servers. If a limad were to be 100% wrong in a case(which dario isnt), that doesnt mean that you can come here and disrespect my fellow teammate who is the most active player for a fairly long time and who is nothing but helpful towards other players.

In this replay, I totally agree with jacques, and i believe taunting others is what kids&teenagers with personality problems do. He didnt even still acted on your unappropriate behavior.

I dont like this "taking a pound of flesh" from a guy who had a humanly possible unload which any of us could have experienced, and i believe this bullseye on dario is most unfair.

Re: IM BANNED...believe it or not :) - WesleyPipes - 06-25-2014

senna u know im right and he is kid and he react as one, and its not first time ppl complain on him. He is active and he can do what ever he want? Then make ur servers private and drive alone.

I do not have personality problems, and as I know u, u aint a doctor, so please do not try to be one. Thx.

I was joking most of the time and my talk with dario was going in that direction, but seems he was to nervous to get a joke. My goal was to ask him if he was nervous cause of football game but seems it is not posible with him.

So i wont make any more conversation with him, but i wont let him pass easily, and u can say what ever u want about my drive.  ;D

We could get a beer and watch some cute girls passin by instead of this chat Tongue