AirAttack Racing Forum
BANGER RACING! :D - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: Live For Speed (https://airattackteam.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://airattackteam.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: BANGER RACING! :D (/thread-510.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

BANGER RACING! :D - lukey - 06-22-2014

Hello guys, little introduction;

Banger racing is a IRL sport but has also over the years been brought to LFS. I used to do this a few years ago but stopped due to time restriction, however, I have recently re joined the sport and I can honestly say, it's the funnnest thing I have ever done on LFS.

The concept of the sport is a 12 lap race around a small oval track,  Pic related. [Image: 1111nv5.png]

So the aim is obviously to win, but to absolutely destroy your opponents in the process, sometimes it can seem a little frustrating when you get 'fenced' when you are winning, but it is equally rewarding putting some one in when they are leading! Please reply to this forum if you would like to join as I am looking at sourcing a team from within AA to join the board and get racing!  Please leave a number that you would like and we will see if it's available.

Here is a nice little picture of some action!

[Image: 2v0fyn7.png]

Re: BANGER RACING! :D - DarioK - 06-22-2014

I will be participating. Want to try it out with many players since i only played with 5 max and that was a blast.
Count me in.

I hope that there will be more of AA guys that want to have some fun and try this out.

I will be on skype with Lukey durning race and you are more then welcome to join us and help us gang up on others Smile

Re: BANGER RACING! :D - viraaj5555 - 06-22-2014

I would wish to participate but i don't have s2 Sad

Re: BANGER RACING! :D - Jacques - 06-22-2014

Viraaj, we have a Airattack S2 account for members who don´t have the license. Sometimes its in heavy use, but ideal for testing things out. Smile
I´m also interested in this, at least to test out! Luke, is there a fav server you usually use?

Re: BANGER RACING! :D - viraaj5555 - 06-22-2014

I saw on lfsw that he usually goes on "Lfs Bangers" Tongue

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Re: BANGER RACING! :D - prasanths96 - 06-23-2014

umm .. Does the team have another s2 account?  :-[

Re: BANGER RACING! :D - uytp7 - 06-23-2014

This concept sounds really interesting Big Grin I would really love to try it some day (Number 22?)

Re: BANGER RACING! :D - Seven - 06-23-2014

Depending on times and days I'd love to join. Number 7 of course :3

Re: BANGER RACING! :D - Jacques - 06-23-2014

I´ve got another S2 account (from 2006) but as its also named Jacques... I´m a bit hesitant to loan it.

Re: BANGER RACING! :D - lukey - 06-23-2014

Right, it looks like numbers could be good so I am going to post a detailed description with details for everyone now, it might seem long but please read it Smile

The races are held every Friday 8pm my time (English) to get onto the race you need to register an account on the banger racing forum, and then book into the team, I will be having talks with the owner of the server today, about organising our team. If I could get 5 of us racing every Friday night I would be over joyed! I will supply the skins even though I'm not the best, but it will be in some sort of AA banger racing mash up.  Here is the forum that you can all get registered too. http://lfsbangers.forumup.co.uk/

For our numbers and Names and so forth, This is an example of my name and this is how I would like the team to follow. Lukey#203â?? All of that is in white, except for the trademark symbol which is black. 

In terms of rank and grade, you earn points for each finish inside the top 10. and you are graded on average points via a roof colour grade. starting from worst to best; White,Yellow,Blue,Red,Superstar.

Now there is a race this Friday which consists of Xrg around a larger oval layout, and UF1 round a smaller layout.

I know I have left a lot out but really can't think at the moment (lol useless) so please do ask me anything you need to know and I will get back to you ASAP!

P.s the server is 'LFS Bangers' and is live 24/7
Lukey.