AirAttack Racing Forum
[AA] Demo Championship 2014? - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: Live For Speed (https://airattackteam.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Events (https://airattackteam.com/forum-37.html)
+--- Thread: [AA] Demo Championship 2014? (/thread-493.html)

Pages: 1 2

[AA] Demo Championship 2014? - RatRug - 06-11-2014

Hey guys, hope you're all well.

I've been thinking recently about a second Demo Championship and to see how much interest there would be. For those who didn't take part last year, it was 6 races. 2 x FBM, 2 x Rally and 2 x GTi, using all the cars. The qualifying was sometimes a 15 minute session, or each driver having 1 fast lap (Like F1 did a few years back). The races were varied too, some were 2 sprint races, whilst the others were longer 'feature' races.

So yeah, if you're interested, please comment below, and which day/s would be best for you. Then I can write it all up and we can go from there Smile

Edit: Of course thats if AA members are ok with me running it  Tongue

Re: [AA] Demo Championship 2014? - fnatic - 06-12-2014

Hi Sam, nice to see you in here once again, i am interested in that and i would participate to the championship. For me, there's no matter what days the rounds will be, the timing should be as same as previous year i guess, probably the most fit time, but let's see what other say.

Re: [AA] Demo Championship 2014? - meddc - 06-12-2014

Hi Sam. I for one wouldn't have a problem with you organising a demo champ. Might be just what AA needs! I would participate as and when convenient.

Re: [AA] Demo Championship 2014? - lukey - 06-12-2014

Nice to see you Sam! I think it's a good idea, go for it IMO. I can be flexible as to what times and dates you set, I look forward too it!

Lukey.

Re: [AA] Demo Championship 2014? - uytp7 - 06-12-2014

You read my thoughts Sam ;D Usually I have time during most evenings so almost any time/date goes 8)

Re: [AA] Demo Championship 2014? - viraaj5555 - 06-12-2014

I am in,all time/dates are ok for me ( summer holidays from school Big Grin Tongue )  - though i am not fast  :-\

Re: [AA] Demo Championship 2014? - prasanths96 - 06-12-2014

Viraaj, do you even drive gti and rally races?? Or we can drive fbm only?

Re: [AA] Demo Championship 2014? - RatRug - 06-12-2014

Everyone drives every race Smile

Re: [AA] Demo Championship 2014? - Jacques - 06-12-2014

Glad to see ya Sam!! Organizing a demo event is a great idea! Smile
Prasanth: point is that everyone tries to make it for every race so we (usually) have different strong racers per event. (I suck at fbm and rally Smile))

Sam: As before, for me to be able to join the event I´d need it to be at later hours.

Re: [AA] Demo Championship 2014? - RatRug - 06-12-2014

Sure thing. Smile

Will write it up over the weekend and post it probably Sunday. Then we can see how many numbers we have. If numbers are a little low we can always invite outsiders.

One thing to consider is the server. We could use Demo Racing after the evening events, or remove an event from one day a week to host it. One that doesn't tend to be popular. Or if someone is happy to run a server for a few days leading up to each race, that would be great too.