AirAttack Racing Forum
aldoz come back! - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: Live For Speed (https://airattackteam.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://airattackteam.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: aldoz come back! (/thread-478.html)

Pages: 1 2

aldoz come back! - hud - 05-20-2014

man, me terribly apologise for that kick, i just pressed, you know, like i press on everyone, just for giggles, and suddenly everything went terribly wrong, someone higher limad accsidentally pressed kick, we diddnt meant that, pls dont be mad  Wink

i officially promise dont use this on you anymore. oh well, maybe just once more, ok? Big Grin
anyway, me terribly apologise, no hard feeligs ok, peace love bubblegum  Wink

here is your peace beer  Wink

[Image: 711g9c.jpg]

Re: aldoz come back! - Seven - 05-20-2014

Rights are given to people carefully chosen. They should not be used in a joking manner at all, it reflects badly on AA as a whole.

Re: aldoz come back! - Energy - 05-21-2014

and hud attack again  ;D

Re: aldoz come back! - Fatal Unfair - 05-21-2014

But but but.. Hud is a joke  :-X ;D

Re: aldoz come back! - Jacques - 05-21-2014

Hope this is a lesson learned Hud. I tried to reach Aldoz yesterday but he disconnected after finishing race and didn´t come back that evening.
This really isn´t a laughing matter. >Sad

Re: aldoz come back! - Vim Fuego - 05-21-2014

I accidentally click-banned someone yesterday. The list moved and caught me out Sad
I instantly unbanned them, but they didn't come back.
It's ok to make a mistake now and then, but you should never make light of it. And never 'just for a laugh'. Crashers crash us 'just for a laugh'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: aldoz come back! - viraaj5555 - 05-21-2014

I agree with Vim

Re: aldoz come back! - Seven - 05-21-2014

As I said, AA recruit people on a serious and sensibility basis. To hear that a member is misusing his rights in any way other than for protection of our servers is frowned upon. It shouldn't happen regardless of who you are.

Quote:It's ok to make a mistake now and then, but you should never make light of it. And never 'just for a laugh'. Crashers crash us 'just for a laugh'.
Quote:Hope this is a lesson learned Hud... This really isn´t a laughing matter. >Sad

I hope you have learned, Hud and will only use your rights correctly for the good of our name.

Re: aldoz come back! - Jacques - 05-21-2014

Case here is different than what Vim is talking about. Hud makes fun clicking kick/ban votes on AA limads, as all know nothing happens. It has been borderline case if we allow it or not.
So far it has been allowed because Hud has been actively participating in racing on our servers and harmlessly messing around (usually creating positive mood).
To clarify, he doesn´t abuse his powers - this has been a joke between him and us GTI members.

Hud is not a member of the team but more "honorary" limad. Appointed by EQ in the past.
Because our servers are in new location I cannot access Airio logs to see who voted for the kick/ban to have effect. Whoever it was, needed to have higher limad status than Aldoz.

Re: aldoz come back! - meddc - 05-21-2014

Nobody with limad rights should EVER be lazy and use voting buttons in name list. Too easy for someone to disconnect and end up banning the wrong person. Always use !pl or the full Airio command instead!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk