AirAttack Racing Forum
Good work AA team! - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: Live For Speed (https://airattackteam.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Reports (https://airattackteam.com/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Good work AA team! (/thread-449.html)

Pages: 1 2

Good work AA team! - Gumipoliku - 03-29-2014

I tell you how it stars. Today i joined to server ~23:20 UTC. 4 races - 4 times i was crashed. I made a promise - if someone will crash me again, i will do the same. Next race, some bitch (i don;t remember his nick) join to server, he please for setup, Vim as a good person, gave him.
I am on fast lap, he jumps from pitlane next to my head, he gets blue flag and...... crashed me at end of chicane. I started to vote for ban him, at least 3 times, Vim didn;t ban him.
And what? No punishment? Nothing? Even Sorry, he said that i could wait for straight... but he could wait on pitalne, could go spec, could make way...
Vim no react. Sorry, but had i drove too shoort here for believe me for a word? Am i not driving safe for believe me on a word? Am i crashing, no specting or something else? Show me something bad what was made because of me.... before this situation. You can't tell nothing bad about me.
Well i started revenage as i promised. And got ban for 7 days - good, but still no punishment for that bitch.

I hope that you Vim shows us a replay how it begin, because i don't deny what i made, but i want only one thing - people should be regard
on the same rules.

And you (as a team) have few options:
- You could unban me...
- You could unban me and give limad rights. (only on FBM servers)
- If you are going to leave this ban, you can extend to 999 days. I will be making new accounts and make hell on server.

I want only one thing - justice! But if you chose third option, i will be sad because of what i must to do after this all years and must say: that was a good time to race with you mates.

Greetings, Brzozi (useraname: gumipoliku)

Re: Good work AA team! - Seven - 03-29-2014

Please supply proof (replay or similar) of this or we can't do anything. Also, revenge crashing is a bannable offense, if you have any issues with crashers, report them here or to the in-game Limads, do not take matters into your own hands.

You are in the wrong just as much as the original crasher from your story here but as I said, we can't take action without proof. Hopefully Vim will post his point of view and a replay. Coming on to the forums and critisizing us as a team hasn't put me in the best of moods about this situation when it could have been handled more maturely.

Re: Good work AA team! - exzibit - 03-29-2014

Well this is how demo servers works. people who want to crash will come and crash. But actually it's simple. Just follow the rules you'll be ok. justice on our servers is not fast but it's posible to be served. If you want justice follow the rules and if you have problems just post replays here and justice will be served. i know that it's slow progress but it's only way to do it right.

just think what will happened is every pissed guy do what you did(revenge)

As we all know you ar great guy and friendly racer and I always spent great time with you on track. And here i won't talk about does you have to be unbaned or admin or banned for 999days. here is the thing that you made mistake and that you have to know that you made it. it's just not ok you to make ultimatums...

I know you just had 1 bad day and you are not crasher but for now you need to stay out of lfs to calm down little. i will change your ban on 12h, not because you deserved it or not. I ll do it because  next 12 hours you need not to think about what happened tonight.

And when you rest a bit, come back here and talk with us as your friends because that's what we are, your friends

Re: Good work AA team! - Gumipoliku - 03-29-2014

Proof... it isn;t possible, few offensive words and got kick. Replay didn;t save.
I am not critisizing you as a team, i am really embarrassing that it happend.
I drive here, because there are always the best players, because i don;t want to fuck with crashers. If i want, i chose other server without renown. When i ma going to play, i play - it means that i am not going lost time for report, for writing, for uploading...

Maybe you have rules, but sometimes person who you have played for a long time, can make a little friendly gesture and believe

Re: Good work AA team! - exzibit - 03-29-2014

(03-29-2014, 02:24 AM)Gumipoliku link Wrote:Maybe you have rules, but sometimes person who you have played for a long time, can make a little friendly gesture and believe

I unedrstand you here and I am thinking the same but you too have to understand our perspective. Just imagine you are in our skin. what will you do when your lfs friend give you an ultimatum after crash and ban on server. How you would react.

i will tell you how i would react if i were in your position. I will quit lfs for few days . in that time i will thikning about what i want, what i need from lfs. Than i would see if AA servers can meet my expectations.
But for that you need cold head and some time. i just hope you won't make some quick calls which you will regret in future. 

Re: Good work AA team! - Vim Fuego - 03-29-2014

As I said when I took the action I did, I was sorry it had to happen, but those are the rules.

Unfortunately, although I watched the replay, I didn't save it. At the time I judged the other racer's behavior to be non-malicious. A misunderstanding of the blue flag rule and inexperience, he was slower than par, but not untidy. A few words of caution were all that were needed. there might have needed to be a kick for repeat behavior of which there was none, but not cause for a ban.

Gumipoliku crossed the line, and I warned him what would happen if he did it again, but he went ahead and did it anyway. There was disruption for other racers as well as the two involved, so action needed to be taken.

I should also make it clear that the other driver did nothing further to provoke friction.

Gumipoliku, I'm sorry I didn't see all of the events leading up to this crisis. I do have a replay saved for an entirely different reason that does show you being affected by the sloppy driving of another driver, so you do have my sympathy; we all have days like that from time to time.

But declaring war on our servers won't solve anything. Just as banning everyone who makes a mistake doesn't solve anything.

If you're unhappy with me, I understand. But please don't demand that I sacrifice my race to appease you. As well as being the only admin there at the time, the server was full. Everyone else seemed to be doing ok. I did take an interest in his driving at that point, but saw nothing to criticise.

My phone is futzing and I can't edit this, which is why it's a bit stream-of-consciousness-ish, so I'll continue this discussion at a kb if neccesary, but I don't think it should be. A deep breath and a night's sleep - problem sorted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Good work AA team! - meddc - 03-29-2014

I think Vim is right. The issue os one of intent. We are tolerant of newbies who cause crashes when we recognise they are learning and not crashing deliberately. We might take action if they cause too much disruption, though. The revenge you took was deliberate and that will always lead to action if we see it. What's needed by you in my opinion is a little understanding that there are real people behind the controls. We only punish those with bad intent.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Re: Good work AA team! - viraaj5555 - 03-29-2014

I raced with him,he is fair.If i see someone who s learning ansmd is new to lfsand crashes,not deliberately,taking revenge isnt a very good thing to do,if i was in him ,i would say to the new one to check the rules and try to not repeating that kinda bwhaviour,but revenge is the option i wont even think
Inviato dal mio GT-S5830i con Tapatalk 2

Re: Good work AA team! - Fatal Unfair - 03-29-2014

(03-29-2014, 01:29 AM)Gumipoliku link Wrote:And you (as a team) have few options:
- You could unban me...
- You could unban me and give limad rights. (only on FBM servers)
- If you are going to leave this ban, you can extend to 999 days. I will be making new accounts and make hell on server.

Wow. Really? Are you serious? Why isn't he banned from the forums too already.

Re: Good work AA team! - viraaj5555 - 03-29-2014

Lol fatal!!!
Edit: the secobd option is the best :Smile
Inviato dal mio GT-S5830i con Tapatalk 2