AirAttack Racing Forum
New License Championship comming up (on hold) - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: Live For Speed (https://airattackteam.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Events (https://airattackteam.com/forum-37.html)
+--- Thread: New License Championship comming up (on hold) (/thread-414.html)

Pages: 1 2

New License Championship comming up (on hold) - delta s4 - 03-02-2014

Theres is a new License Championship comming up soon, so all Demo/S1 players will have the oportunity to have their licenses upgraded.
Me and Jacques decided to donate some money to AA every month to support this championship, but if anyone else wants to helps ups we will be glad.
I will be donating 20â?? every month, starting the end of March, so that the championship starts June the very latest.
AirAttack will be giving out 2 Licenses upgrades per month or every 2 months, still not decided.

At the end of each championship the prizes will be given to the first 2 non S2 players on the !champ list.

More details soon.

Re: New License Championship comming up - Energy - 03-31-2014

so,you have a little more info? Smile

Re: New License Championship comming up - viraaj5555 - 03-31-2014

i hope i will upgrade my license Big Grin
though i am not fast  :Smile

Re: New License Championship comming up - delta s4 - 03-31-2014

I still have to sort few things before i'm able to donate some money to AirAttack (paper work goes really slow around here).
I'm hoping that the Championship will start May 1st.

As soon as i make the donation i will inform the amount and what it is for on donations topic.

This topic will probably be deleted to make a new one with the rules for the championship.
Also have to create announcements on servers to direct players to forum so they can read the rules.

Re: New License Championship comming up - Energy - 03-31-2014

okay delta, thx Smile (if you need help setting the server, just call me  :o )

Re: New License Championship comming up - meddc - 03-31-2014

Delta - as well as rotating chat messages, we can make custom Airio commands that can display rules on the servers (and also point them here for full information/sign-ups), or also short-cut commands to display the points tables. Let me know if you want any assistance with this. I think the relevant lines are still there in the Airio.srv.txt file but commented out anyway.

Re: New License Championship comming up - delta s4 - 04-01-2014

New command for rules sure sound good, but i don't know how to do such thing.
The rules will be pretty simple, those that get banned during championship will not have the chance to win the upgrade.
Limads will have to say if the winner/s play fair enough to deserve the upgrade.
Championship will end at the end of each month.
Winner/s will have 7 days deadline to claim the upgrade, if the upgrades are not claimed then the player below in championship table will win it and so on.

If anyone has anything to add to this please feel free to say.

Re: New License Championship comming up - Seven - 04-01-2014

Perhaps "If you've won an upgrade from us in x ammount of months or already have S2 you're ineligable to win."?

Re: New License Championship comming up - delta s4 - 04-01-2014

S2 drivers won't win an upgrade, the championship is for Demo and S1 players.

If a Demo player wins a S1 upgrade, he can comeback next month to win S2 upgrade.

Re: New License Championship comming up - viraaj5555 - 04-25-2014

So will the champ start may 1st? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin