AirAttack Racing Forum
Im banned 999 days!!! please help! :( - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: Live For Speed (https://airattackteam.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Reports (https://airattackteam.com/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Im banned 999 days!!! please help! :( (/thread-389.html)

Im banned 999 days!!! please help! :( - juncosa92 - 01-29-2014

I enter the server [AA] blackwood GTi, and did absolutely nothing ... and suddenly I got kicked from the server and then see who gets 999 days ban ... please help me ... :'( :'( :'(

Sorry for english... im use a traductor...

Juncosa92

Re: Im banned 999 days!!! please help! :( - meddc - 01-29-2014

You were banned roughly 1 month ago by DarioK. Reason is unspecified but usually 999 day bans are for people who are using hacks/cheats on the server.

Re: Im banned 999 days!!! please help! :( - juncosa92 - 01-30-2014

but I've never used a hack, if not hardly change my skin ...
If this a month ago, but I knew I could not come here to ask you to take off the ban, I met a member of AA on another server and asked him and he told me that I complained about here ... I have never used a hack and if I run into someone I have always been an accident ... I am a good driver, I like the AA server and I would like to unban me ... eventually established that it was an unfair ban ... Sorry my English, I am using a translator ...

Juncosa92

Re: Im banned 999 days!!! please help! :( - DarioK - 01-30-2014

You got banned for 999 days for using multy acc. I told you nicely to pick one acc to play with and you ignored me and joined again with other acc. Decide with what acc you are gonna play. Is it gonna be: Juncosa92 or jaumejuncosa (juncosa84) or third one that i can't remember name of? When you decide you will be able to play again

Just to make it clear your other acc was banned for crashing or blocking i am not really sure anymore, can't remember and it was for few days and then you connected with other acc when i nicely said to use only one acc and that multy acc is not allowed, you ignored and you got banned. I need to make sure you won't be able to join with other acc's when your main acc is still banned so easiest way for me is to ban it and for you to wait until ban is cleared on your main acc so you can get back to playing. You are unbanned now but i warn you if i see one more time multy acc when you main one is banned you will get banned perma on all acc's.

I do not use many few, to be perfectly clear, the other you say your name is an account that is more papajuncosa, and if you look which means'' Papa'' in Spanish father really is, and not the other is jaumejuncosa is my brother, that username is juncosa84, ie my brother, my father and I played together lfs, prohibited that? I can show you anytime we are three members of a family three connecting me whenever you want, this ban is unfair, I do not use multiple accounts, are my family we play together ... please remove the ban on my ay ... much feel my English ... I use translator.

juncosa92

Thanks for taking away the ban, I think it is the most fair, but again, if they see more accounts, I'm not using them ... if it is the same IP but because we played the members of my family together ... thanks for listening: D

juncosa92

I understand. I saw you and papa online at same time but thing is that when i banned your account you connected 1 min later with your brother's acc. Don't do that in future pls

well, a misunderstanding, thanks for getting me the ban, thanks for all, greetings juncosa92.

Re: Im banned 999 days!!! please help! :( - delta s4 - 01-30-2014

Getting banned for crashing/blocking and then come back with another account to make us look fool doesn't work that well, for sometime now we don't tolorate those kind of situations because we want to make it clear that "BAN" really means BAN, some people seem to don't know the meaning of the word "ban" so we had to start applying bans to players that comeback after the ban as been applied.

My advice is, don't crash/block, don't give us reasons to apply kick/ban, remembre one thing, most of the players that come to our servers are good people that just want to have some fun.
AirAttack is a friendly team, with great people, we just want our players to have fun and enjoy themselves while having competetive online racing.

If by any chance you have complaints about any player don't try to do justice by your own hands, come to forum with a replay and a description of the incident and we will take care of it in a way that is fair to everyone.