AirAttack Racing Forum
The Assetto Corsa Topic - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: Other Games (https://airattackteam.com/forum-28.html)
+--- Forum: Other Racing Sims (https://airattackteam.com/forum-46.html)
+--- Thread: The Assetto Corsa Topic (/thread-369.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Re: The Assetto Corsa Topic - viraaj5555 - 05-10-2014

Seems good this game but my pc cant run it,is it possible? ;/

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Re: The Assetto Corsa Topic - Luka - 05-10-2014

Played MP alot today, and i have to say that it has potential, its in an very early stage and so many things need to be taken care of, but all in all i had a lot of fun racing, Mclaren GT3, Ferrari FXX, Formula Abarth, had a blast with all of them, yes ofcourse there were races when someone would touch me and i would take off like a Boeing 747, but thats understandable in this early stage. I think thats the most anoying thing in MP that when someone touches you, you spin out like crazy, with all other things i realy dont have a problem with Smile We just have to wait and let them iron out all those bugs and and problems and maybe give our oppinion on the forum and let it develop, the thing im realy strugling is graphics, and just on the start of the race when we are all one on top of another, because i have a frame drop from 75 to 25 FPS, sometimes worse, i hope the optimization of the game will take care of that, i realy do hope!

Re: The Assetto Corsa Topic - Fatal Unfair - 05-11-2014

Anyone can do a lap around Imola without shortcutting and say their laptimes with the stock E30 BMW? I have no idea if I can drive AC at all and would like to compare with some fellow AA racers. My best is 2:02.2 there.

Re: The Assetto Corsa Topic - Luka - 05-12-2014

Ill try to do a few laps and get back to you ASAP, never drove that car track combo so it should be interesting Smile

EDIT: Was it the BMW E30 stock or S1? or the DTM version? I just made 5 laps with the E30 stock, and cant get under 2:15 and im pushing the hell of that car with 10L of fuel?

Re: The Assetto Corsa Topic - Fatal Unfair - 05-12-2014

(05-12-2014, 12:11 PM)Luka link Wrote: Ill try to do a few laps and get back to you ASAP, never drove that car track combo so it should be interesting Smile

EDIT: Was it the BMW E30 stock or S1? or the DTM version? I just made 5 laps with the E30 stock, and cant get under 2:15 and im pushing the hell of that car with 10L of fuel?

It was online so I don't have a clue. I'll try to push a lap ASAP with the stock car.

E: Yeah, wrong friking car -.-. I did 2.15.0 without pushing to the limits and little mistake on the lap before the time lap (lost 0.5s to the ghost on start straight). Seems closer now. I did 2 laps and have to say this regular version is quite nice to drive, gives some challenge for me as a formula driver but still fun.

Yeah the E30-s are fun to drive they just need a little throttle when downshifting to steady the car before entering the turn and maybe a little less throttle when you want to go sideways in some corners Wink

Re: The Assetto Corsa Topic - Fatal Unfair - 05-12-2014

(05-12-2014, 07:32 PM)Luka link Wrote: Yeah the E30-s are fun to drive they just need a little throttle when downshifting to steady the car before entering the turn and maybe a little less throttle when you want to go sideways in some corners Wink

Who wants to go sideways in Assetto, for me it feels like mission impossible to try and get the car going straight again. :F Altough the same for me in LFS too.

Re: The Assetto Corsa Topic - viraaj5555 - 05-12-2014

Guys i want AC too :รข??(

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

(05-12-2014, 08:40 PM)Fatal Unfair link Wrote: Who wants to go sideways in Assetto, for me it feels like mission impossible to try and get the car going straight again. :F Altough the same for me in LFS too.

I love to go sideways sometimes esspecialy in road cars because its fun when not trying to beat my PB, GT cars not so much as they are harder to straighten out and about 90% of the time i end up facing the wrong way, but in AC i find it harder to drift and by that its more fun for me Smile

Re: The Assetto Corsa Topic - Xiledcore - 06-14-2014

I've been playing Assetto Corsa since not so long ago (Early Access 0.4) and I must say that I love it so far.

Although, I'm pretty much always just driving with the BMW E30 and the experience is fantastic!

I'm really curious how this game will be in the future with the cool tracks such as Toronto Hillclimb and Nurburgring. It'll be fun for sure.