AirAttack Racing Forum
The Assetto Corsa Topic - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: Other Games (https://airattackteam.com/forum-28.html)
+--- Forum: Other Racing Sims (https://airattackteam.com/forum-46.html)
+--- Thread: The Assetto Corsa Topic (/thread-369.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Re: The Assetto Corsa Topic - rane_nbg - 01-29-2014

Fov is currently at default 54. I'll try to play with it and see if does anything.

Re: The Assetto Corsa Topic - meddc - 01-31-2014

AC now has AI cars added! Just done a race at Monza with 25 other AI racers. They were a bit slow in the corners and I kept hitting them, but I only had them on 90% effectiveness as a trial. Saw some nice crashes in front of me too Smile

Re: The Assetto Corsa Topic - rane_nbg - 05-09-2014

Has anyone tried out online mod for AC? I can see all the servers, but I don't seem to know how to actualy connect to one Sad
The booking thingy isn't available for me. Does anybody have something about this?

Re: The Assetto Corsa Topic - Fatal Unfair - 05-09-2014

Can people link their steam profiles or something so I can add them? Tongue

Re: The Assetto Corsa Topic - Fatal Unfair - 05-09-2014

Double post but..:

WORST MULTIPLAYER SYSTEM EVER! After race server just disconnects, also there's some sort of weird booking time to join server and after that theres either race, or qual and race or prac qual and race and you can't join during those. wow.

Re: The Assetto Corsa Topic - RatRug - 05-09-2014

I managed to join a server within 2 minutes, maybe I was lucky. The booking system is bollocks, but they've said they're thinking about changing it to have open servers like LFS. Really hope they do.

Was very lag'y when I did get on a server. Poor on first impression but it is only alpha of MP.

Re: The Assetto Corsa Topic - rane_nbg - 05-09-2014

I got into few races and it was not bad at all. No one seems to be chating and you can't watch race. Not even join spectator while practice or qual mode. Booking thingy is not that bad, it depends from server to server, how long you need to wait. Touching a car infront slightly, leads to a massive crash. That one I don't like. Generaly, LFS MP is much more enjoyable.

As Sam said, there is still plenty of work to be done on MP, before final release.

Re: The Assetto Corsa Topic - Fatal Unfair - 05-10-2014

If you tap car ahead 1kmh faster than he's going, your steering and front is destroyed completely. Also I did 2 races yesterday, the laggy people in there is terrible, altough not everyone lagged. Also anytime you try to overtake someone, they just turn in to you. Like some shitty AI. Also I saw a low of crashers.  :-\

Re: The Assetto Corsa Topic - Vim Fuego - 05-10-2014

It's a new game, and it's creating a lot of interest from brand-new players. Probably at least 90% of whom can drive ok, but won't have the 1st clue about how to race. :\

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: The Assetto Corsa Topic - Fatal Unfair - 05-10-2014

Ragequitted when after long server search,  long booking and qualifying and there was just some guy doing doughnuts and entering track when people were getting to his point -.- Also the penalty system is quite ridiculous, silverstone international you can be completely inside track and get penalty for shortcutting.