AirAttack Racing Forum
Its a hacker? - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: Live For Speed (https://airattackteam.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Reports (https://airattackteam.com/forum-30.html)
+---- Forum: Hackers (https://airattackteam.com/forum-32.html)
+---- Thread: Its a hacker? (/thread-344.html)

Its a hacker? - gaga - 01-09-2014

Your LFS Username: gaga (martin_rmm)
Offender's LFS Username: captain001
Description of the incident: hacker (its a question, im not experience)
Replay / Screenshot link:http://speedy.sh/mqNHN/no-fuel-captain.mpr

Replay timestamp(s):

first: sorry for my bad English
I do not want to accuse falsely, but it seems strange that the operation of auto / user. In the last lap (sc3) runs out of fuel but still accelerating normally (or more)
I have seen this many times in many users, it is cheating?

thanks
regards

Re: Its a hacker? - Fatal Unfair - 01-09-2014

(01-09-2014, 01:30 PM)gaga link Wrote:I do not want to accuse falsely, but it seems strange that the operation of auto / user. In the last lap (sc3) runs out of fuel but still accelerating normally (or more)

The fuel goes to 0.0% and the server thinks the car is already out of fuel altough it still has 0.09% left which does not show up to player nor the server and this causes the strange behavior. The car then runs out of fuel within like 100 metres and turns off. This is the simple explanation. It's kind of annoying when fighting for a position in to last corners.. Tongue

Re: Its a hacker? - Energy - 01-09-2014

(01-09-2014, 02:09 PM)Fatal Unfair link Wrote:[quote author=gaga link=topic=102.msg355#msg355 date=1389270608]
I do not want to accuse falsely, but it seems strange that the operation of auto / user. In the last lap (sc3) runs out of fuel but still accelerating normally (or more)

The fuel goes to 0.0% and the server thinks the car is already out of fuel altough it still has 0.09% left which does not show up to player nor the server and this causes the strange behavior. The car then runs out of fuel within like 100 metres and turns off. This is the simple explanation. It's kind of annoying when fighting for a position in to last corners.. Tongue
[/quote]

This is the problem here  Big Grin

now i will explain you in spanish:

Ese efecto de "tirones" se produce cuando el combustible se esta acabando (generalmente en la ultima vuelta) y nos puede hacer creer que es "speedhack". Es algo que pasa solamente online, y si capitan se hubiese quedado en pista, verias como su auto se hubiese detenido  Tongue 

Re: Its a hacker? - gaga - 01-09-2014

(01-09-2014, 02:09 PM)Fatal Unfair link Wrote:[quote author=gaga link=topic=102.msg355#msg355 date=1389270608]

[/quote]

no, that's not the effect. Try to see yourself running out of fuel .... can never accelerate and gain speed, lfs when the fuel runs out it runs out, it's not like a real car that could even quedarle something in the lines or tank and pump some fuel to continue taking
Also does not accelerate normally accelerates lot more

I've seen this in other cars completely stopped with 20 seconds and then walk out like the video to attach

Re: Its a hacker? - Energy - 01-09-2014

here you have an example with 1% of fuel, it's the same...

http://speedy.sh/ke3q3/empty-fuel.mpr

I think they are confused ...

I give you an example, after crossing the finish line in the last round out of the first corner (lap 5) clearly the sound "falls" out of fuel while in third gear, gears to go up and down you never see that the upload speed.
I'm not confused with the "online" effect when there is fuel even if they see and hear the sound of captain in the sc3 noticed when the sound disappears indicating the end of the fuel out of the last curve before reaching the goal without fuel.

Re: Its a hacker? - Fatal Unfair - 01-09-2014

On the captain replay you touched his back losing speed and he gained speed from that, if it was a smooth acceleration he would have end up just as far from you in the finish line anyway, it just looks cheeky when the fuel is running out.

(01-09-2014, 03:00 PM)gaga link Wrote:http://speedy.sh/ke3q3/empty-fuel.mpr

I think they are confused ...

I give you an example, after crossing the finish line in the last round out of the first corner (lap 5) clearly the sound "falls" out of fuel while in third gear, gears to go up and down you never see that the upload speed.
I'm not confused with the "online" effect when there is fuel even if they see and hear the sound of captain in the sc3 noticed when the sound disappears indicating the end of the fuel out of the last curve before reaching the goal without fuel.

On this replay you were jumping a little before the first corner and through the chicane, but a lot of less as it was your own replay hence having very low latency.

see around 5 captain and when the time mark 1:28:23 (approx) right after my touch or nearly simultaneous runs out of fuel ... from there it is out of fuel, it is clear sound which can compare with my example where I point out when I run out of fuel.

sound is the key

fuel to note clearly noticeable at low engine sound, are not looking that ... elsewhere where you see a similar effect for the "online" effects lfs engine sound is loud and clear when the floor suddenly sound indicates the end of the fuel. I was definitely out of fuel. The same example is the sound of my own example indicates

Re: Its a hacker? - senna - 01-09-2014

Its not hack. Fatal explained in his first post here what is happening.

In your saved replay, you see the online effect of it. I also encountered this many times and thought it is hack, but it is not.

The sound you heard is related with the online effect. The user still has some gas left, but lfs thinks he ran out of fuel, so lfs tries to simulate that car as it is ran out of fuel, but in fact, it is not.

We have seen this type of thing countless of times gaga, and you can trust us, it is not hack. We always ban users for 999 days if they use hacks, so this is a serious topic for us. If this was hack, we would have banned him for 999 already.

Sometimes when i spectate my teammates in race, i see them (and hear them) as running out of gas, so i say them "omg mate you are out of gas" at that last turn. But then they are able to finish the race without slowing down. Then I understand that this is the online effect of this.