AirAttack Racing Forum
AA Servers and Plans - 2014 - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: Live For Speed (https://airattackteam.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://airattackteam.com/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: AA Servers and Plans - 2014 (/thread-342.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Re: AA Servers and Plans - 2014 - Jacques - 01-14-2014

Hmm.. as this was previosly discussed on GenR forum I´m against doing so drastic changes to our Demo -named servers. I´d like to name them to be more newcomer oriented, but still have 2 FBM and GTI servers. Or other way, make them sandboxes for making 10 lap race + pit there... We still have easily enough players for populating two servers per class.

Re: AA Servers and Plans - 2014 - meddc - 01-14-2014

Since my topic was written before we moved the servers, I think we should probably give it some more time to see what happens over the next few weeks. The servers already seem to be more populated than usual (although I still don't see both servers being used regularly). I would argue against renaming servers on the whole, though. We tried it once before and it really confused people (people asking where the old server had gone) and we ended up changing it back.

Re: AA Servers and Plans - 2014 - Seven - 01-14-2014

I don't see the point renaming / recoring, we're different and I like it that way Smile

As for skin colors, always feel free to play with colors, sometimes they can turn out rather nice!

Re: AA Servers and Plans - 2014 - Jacques - 01-14-2014

Meddc, true - we just need to try have member presence on all servers to see how they populate. Players are used to race on MRc now, so they look up those servers first. It used to be another way around.

Re: AA Servers and Plans - 2014 - delta s4 - 01-14-2014

I'm so used to black and yellow that i don't see it any other way.
Demo servers could be renamed to [AA] Amateur GTI/FBM.

Re: AA Servers and Plans - 2014 - Energy - 01-22-2014

These days, I was connecting in empty FBM servers and after 10 minutes, the servers get an average of 10 to 15 players online all time.
I think if just one team member was connected per empty server (if only as a spectator), we could even have 6 servers with many people...

Re: AA Servers and Plans - 2014 - kashiko - 01-22-2014

I agree with the energy
About color I also think they should be black and yellow , and I'm not sure if we need to change the name , If yes then rather without the word "amateur"

Re: AA Servers and Plans - 2014 - meddc - 01-22-2014

We tried words like Amateur and Professional in server descriptions before. Didn't work very well and just confused people.

I honestly don't think we'd run 12 full servers, even if we did have members always connected! Smile

Re: AA Servers and Plans - 2014 - Energy - 01-22-2014

if you put bots, you can has full servers all time (12 bots per server) Tongue

Re: AA Servers and Plans - 2014 - Seven - 01-22-2014

We exerimented with bots in the past and they were noobs, no respect to other drivers at all and just annoying.

I get you were joking, but in all seriousness Tongue