AirAttack Racing Forum
INDIGNATION (AA-DARIOK) not sympathetic to the drivers! - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: Live For Speed (https://airattackteam.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Reports (https://airattackteam.com/forum-30.html)
+---- Forum: Complaints and other reports (https://airattackteam.com/forum-47.html)
+---- Thread: INDIGNATION (AA-DARIOK) not sympathetic to the drivers! (/thread-336.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

INDIGNATION (AA-DARIOK) not sympathetic to the drivers! - mikel1123 - 01-08-2014

I write this, I have some indignation against an administrator (AA- Dariok ) .. has decided to ban 9 days due to a mishap on the track and had another pilot ... I tell you ... three consecutive races one of the pilots who competed opted to hit from behind 3 times in a row, and typing in the chat smiley faces , and in the next race to come back to me the same, and furious, give dedido ban this individual with bad luck that I had more range and can not initiate a vote against ...
another career starts bringing in the curve after the long straight back to hit me from behind sending me against the wall, very angry, decided to tell her I saw hit as hard as I could, then this individual decides to turn to his friend , this is AA manager and linger for 9 days .... and above have been laughed at me saying that my application luck with AA .. as that is against mine .. spent years running on this server and never bannearon me ... m uy 'm disgusted with it because that is not sympathetic to the drivers .....

I please ask and the ratification of these echos .. and that measures are opting against it .. that manager is exerting its autoridada at home

sorry .. but you have been nothing understandable on track ... as decided to ban me for not having done anything ... as it seems that not much vijilas the track .. by this individual that you been sent to repetition which shocked me 3 consecutive times in 3 different races .. so here please .... I do not ask again admitais I only ask that this can not happen because a good and prudent pilot who lost because of people like AA- dariok ... by ban that bans anyone he pleases ... aller spent a lot of time running with several administrators AA very nice people and very supportive on track, no tube no problem and no race kicked me , is more attention not call me at any time .. run totally clean and I am not at all like me aveis crasher any treaty .. not have given me occasion to speak or say and I 'm not the one causing problems ...

and so you see I have todabia face me in my application to sink and I do not enter in this team .. I say no because I would die for it .. and also tell you more years I 'll take your lfs running in demostration .. that I will be 30 times cleaner than your track

delighted

AA-dariok's nothing serious .. me to the field 9 days .. being a very clean driver ... a result of another crasher that was coming to hit me

RATIFICATION OF THE ADMINISTRATION NOW!

AA-Dariok-exercises authority sudden and inhuman manner

this is written in the old forum
http://www.ready2rollteam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=2026

Re: INDIGNATION (AA-DARIOK) not sympathetic to the drivers! - delta s4 - 01-08-2014

Where is the replay for us to see what happened? Please make sure to present one next time you report someone.

If you were crashed that many times, you should've saved all replays and post them here, but for what read you decided to do justice by your own hands, that never usually works.

Re: INDIGNATION (AA-DARIOK) not sympathetic to the drivers! - mikel1123 - 01-08-2014

if totally agree with what you say .. I really have no idea as I see repeats in lfs, from there you can not present evidence

but know that this happens

Re: INDIGNATION (AA-DARIOK) not sympathetic to the drivers! - delta s4 - 01-08-2014

if such thing happens again, go to you LFS folder, Data/Mpr, that is where the replays are saved, to save a replay press "2" then type a tittle to it ,can only save one replay per race, so i advice to save it at the end of the race. Then you need to upload the file and send us the link to the download, please upload the file as it is, as a .MPR file.
if you get an unfair ban, you can go to the same folder, there will be a temporary replay, double click n it, LFS will run it, then rename it and do same procedure as above.

Re: INDIGNATION (AA-DARIOK) not sympathetic to the drivers! - mikel1123 - 01-08-2014

okay thank you very much Smile

I think it was the last race I ran so possibly still have the replay Smile

I'll look haha: P

Re: INDIGNATION (AA-DARIOK) not sympathetic to the drivers! - senna - 01-08-2014

Just rename that temp.mpr file and upload & share link

Sent from my RM-941_eu_turkey_294 using Tapatalk

okay Smile

anyway, and I already looked and no repetition, a shame as I would like to compete in bloodwood gti now ... as I've been doing it for many years .. but thanks to people like DAriok, less humble and clean track people on that server .....

No! EXPULSION FOR NO REASON

Re: INDIGNATION (AA-DARIOK) not sympathetic to the drivers! - senna - 01-08-2014

Well mate, we have no way of knowing what happened that day unless Dario would comment on this. Please in the future try to save a replay if you are treated unjustly.

Also, no matter what happens, AA policy is never was and will be encouraging revenge crashes. We are here to help you and solve problems. So, don't seek revenge on your own by crashing in the future. Just save the replay, and make a report.

Good Days

Sent from my RM-941_eu_turkey_294 using Tapatalk

Re: INDIGNATION (AA-DARIOK) not sympathetic to the drivers! - meddc - 01-08-2014

Without a replay, it's your word against one of our members I'm afraid, so there's not much else we can do

Re: INDIGNATION (AA-DARIOK) not sympathetic to the drivers! - fnatic - 01-08-2014

excuse me, may be a little off-topic, but do the replay still saves even you are "fastly" banned? (so may its not be possible to post evidence?)