AirAttack Racing Forum
24 Hours of Kyoto - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: Live For Speed (https://airattackteam.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Events (https://airattackteam.com/forum-37.html)
+--- Thread: 24 Hours of Kyoto (/thread-329.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

24 Hours of Kyoto - Vim Fuego - 01-07-2014

For the 24 Hours of Kyoto, the deadline for entries is 18:00 UTC Friday 7 February 2014.

The race is scheduled to begin at 16:00 UTC 8 February 2014, and finishing at 16:00 UTC 9 February 2014. The Circuit is KY2R - Kyoto Ring National reversed.

If round 5 runs similarly to round 4 (currently being run at the moment) there will be 2 qualifying sessions - one on the preceding Sunday, and a second on the Friday of race weekend. I'm not sure if these are compulsory at this time, but if we did want to set a time, we'll need to get organised a bit earlier than the above stated deadline.

We'll also need to sort out the event-specific skins well beforehand, but I can handle that without any problems.

I'm really keen to get a team together for this race, as it's one that falls into my timezone at a point where, just as others are starting to get tired, I'm just waking up. So there's an excellent advantage for our team there.

We'll need at least 3-5 drivers, but if we get 6 or more we can enter more than one car.
No matter how many people are interested, we will only be running one car. We will still need a minimum of three drivers, but we'll also need others to spot and assist in other areas from time to time as people come and go throughout the race. Everyone will get a drive if they want one. Even if you only wish to do comparatively short periods of time, we'll get you into the hot-seat.

If you're similarly interested in getting a team together, feel free to join the discussion below.

If you want to register to drive, please supply your details below in the following format:

Racing Name, Real Name, Country

Also, give an indication of the class you'd prefer (GT1 or GT2) and car. Even a number preference if you'd like, but check the list of available numbers first.

The number list and more details can be found here - Keep in mind, the list changes all the time as teams come and go...

We can discuss car and number preferences below, and to keep it tidy I'll come back to update this post with the list of drivers, schedules, updates and other b+ps as they come in. I'm not usually an organiser, but I'll do my best here. Please be patient with me  Smile

Re: 24 Hours of Kyoto - RatRug - 01-07-2014

Just to say, if you only have 1 or 2 drivers that want to participate, i may be able to get you into nFinity's GT2 XRR car. Obviously would be great to see an AA car but potentially an option otherwise. If you do get an AA car I can probably help with setups and stuff Smile

Re: 24 Hours of Kyoto - Vim Fuego - 01-07-2014

Thanks Sam, that'll be a good option to keep in mind Smile

Btw, my pref would be a GT2 XRR, but am willing to try anything Smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 24 Hours of Kyoto - Luka - 01-07-2014

As the end of the first semester is comming to an end, i dont think i will be able to dedicate much time to practice for S2 so i will be dedicating my time to the demo side, as our forum is taken care of now , lets take care of our servers now Smile

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Re: 24 Hours of Kyoto - Seven - 01-07-2014

We could do with a training server... GenR changed the passwords on theirs so we can no longer use them.

Re: 24 Hours of Kyoto - Energy - 01-07-2014

As told to aidan in pm, my pc is not able at this time, but that can be fixed. Wink
Today for the first time, I practice in KY3r with FX2, and can get this time: 2.23.50 (obviously, I can improve)
I'll try to drive much time in this month at this track, and if I feel that I will be able to be something fast and clean, I can drive if you want. 8)
I personally prefer to use a GT2 car, more specifically FX2, but I could adapt to XR2 if you think would be best to drive that car in the race.

Re: 24 Hours of Kyoto - RatRug - 01-07-2014

Track for 24h is KY2R, not 3 Energy  Wink

Edit: Aim for mid 1.40's Smile

Re: 24 Hours of Kyoto - Energy - 01-07-2014

ohh my mistake, thx sam,i'll try now  Smile

Re: 24 Hours of Kyoto - joruss - 01-07-2014

Try joining host 'AATC' I just spawned it on my VPS.
It's bare lfs server but you might find it useful for team practice.
I can get airio running there but that needs more tinkering...
If it crashes he won't be coming back by himself, I'll think of some watchdog script later.
Fingers crossed he doesn't die on you. Smile

Re: 24 Hours of Kyoto - Aidan - 01-07-2014

Good luck with this one gents, shame I won't be running it with you. Hope you see you on track when the time comes.