AirAttack Racing Forum
Introductions (tell us a little bit about you) - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: Live For Speed (https://airattackteam.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://airattackteam.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: Introductions (tell us a little bit about you) (/thread-327.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Introductions (tell us a little bit about you) - CHV - 09-05-2019

(09-05-2019, 02:25 PM)FuchsiaShock Wrote:
Hi! I'm FuchsiaShock, aka Trixiefutura (LFS username). Friends call me Foosh. I'm 39, and I'm from the UK.
I've done a few races on your demo server and figured I might as well pop into the forums and say hi.
I've actually got an S2 licence but still mostly race on Blackwood GP in the XF GTi, though I'm starting to use the XR GT a bit more. My heavy right foot is still causing me issues on corner exit in the rear wheel drive car though.
I'm not the best simracer by a LONG shot (My average lap on Blackwood GP in the XF is around 1:38, and my best lap ever was in the low 1:37s), but I never deliberately crash into anyone. I can't stand people who do.
Nice to meet you!

Welcome, we share a race and everything is clean Smile Have a nice day, see you on track.

CHV

RE: Introductions (tell us a little bit about you) - rane_nbg - 09-05-2019

Hi FuchsiaShock and welcome to our forums.

You have probably heard many times that practice makes it perfect, so do laps laps laps and you'll get better for sure. I assume with those times that you do not have a good car setting, so here's a very good xfg set that you can use. Just place it in your lfs/data/setups folder and it will show up in garage under setups, no need to restart the game.

See you on the track Smile

RE: Introductions (tell us a little bit about you) - FuchsiaShock - 09-07-2019

(09-05-2019, 04:11 PM)rane_nbg Wrote: Hi FuchsiaShock and welcome to our forums.

You have probably heard many times that practice makes it perfect, so do laps laps laps and you'll get better for sure. I assume with those times that you do not have a good car setting, so here's a very good xfg set that you can use. Just place it in your lfs/data/setups folder and it will show up in garage under setups, no need to restart the game.

Oh, cool, thanks, that might be helpful. I'm using a setup I got from somewhere a couple of years ago at the moment, I forget where I got it, but I'll try that one out and see if it suits me better.

RE: Introductions (tell us a little bit about you) - devilsd - 12-23-2019

Hi there!
Some of you know me already but some don't, i used to be AA leader for a while then got bored of LFS, it's been 4/5 years away from the game.
I've returned sometime ago and have been racing without AA tags, under diferent names and so on.
From today i'll be wearing AA tag again and hopefully keep playing when i have the time to do so.

Cheers, Delta S4

RE: Introductions (tell us a little bit about you) - rane_nbg - 12-23-2019

It's great to have you back man. I gave you the forum privileges for AA members. Check out our discord so that I can add you there as well, just type !discord in any our lfs servers for an invitation link.

RE: Introductions (tell us a little bit about you) - fstarter - 12-24-2019

Welcome back

RE: Introductions (tell us a little bit about you) - RumPig - 06-05-2020

Greeting's To All 

I go by the Name of Panno, (real name is Peter) I live in Australia I'm 35 years old I have 4 childern with my crazy Ex partner.
I now live alone with my pet dog (Bundy) I love all forms of motorsport (done a little bit of local state Rally and Formula Ford racing before having childern),I enjoy  Fishing,Camping and going on roadtrips when i can.
I've been enjoying lfs since 2010 so much so that i've paid for 3 S3 accounts, mainly because my first computer died and i lost my first account and then lost my second account because of a visous trojon virus i had to reinstall LFS and forgot my login details so i made a third account (RumPig).

Ive tried all forms of Driving control's with LFS, Gamepad's, Mouse w KB and steering wheels  
I spent my early days on LFS hanging around the drift server's and when that got to easy I started becoming a regular on the cruise server's maily the TC City driving server's with the occasional visit to the AA and [AMG] demo GTi race server's.
That has got extremely boring and so ive been applying my skill to the grip racing server's although i live in australia and have high ping I cant find a better server to race than the Air Attack server's! 
I find that the best fun and best comradery is on the AA multiclass server and if im on LFS thats where you'll find me (Granted the server isnt having issues).

Hoping I can prove my worth and possibly join the AA or AS team in the near future  Heart

Thanks for taking the time to read this and i'll see you all on the server  Big Grin

RE: Introductions (tell us a little bit about you) - rane_nbg - 06-05-2020

Hi Peter, welcome to our forum Smile

Very nice intro dude. Man, 4 kids, that must be just awesome Smile I really wonder how do you find the time to play games on PC?

RE: Introductions (tell us a little bit about you) - RumPig - 06-09-2020

To Rane, Unfortunely i dont live with my kids anymore things didnt work out with me and the kids mother so i use LFS to escape depression and keep my mental health in a good place, and when i do see my kids they love getting on my wheel and playing lfs with me so its a win win situation i guess.

RE: Introductions (tell us a little bit about you) - buck77 - 03-05-2021

Hii!!!

I'm Dan, I'm from Brazil and I've been sim-racing since 2009!
I just got my G27 fixed and I have a crappy PC, so the only racing game I can run properly is LFS. So, I'm seeking for competing once again in this sim with a team! Wink

Cheers!!!!