AirAttack Racing Forum
Introductions (tell us a little bit about you) - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: Live For Speed (https://airattackteam.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://airattackteam.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: Introductions (tell us a little bit about you) (/thread-327.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Introductions (tell a little bit about you) - AOR Nova - 04-26-2019

Welcome to our forums and we are glad to be hosting someone of experience like you. See you on track!

RE: Introductions (tell a little bit about you) - Hapetutt Baker - 04-28-2019

(04-26-2019, 06:30 AM)AOR Nova Wrote: Welcome to our forums and we are glad to be hosting someone of experience like you. See you on track!

Thank you . Smile

RE: Introductions (tell a little bit about you) - Hapetutt Baker - 05-03-2019

Hi again.
It's a pleasure being on your servers(when I'm not torpedoed..Smile )
I had a few days off, but I will always return.
Thank you for your good work and company.
Regards.
H. Baker.

RE: Introductions (tell a little bit about you) - Mikke - 05-04-2019

Hello H.Baker.

RE: Introductions (tell a little bit about you) - Hapetutt Baker - 05-04-2019

(05-04-2019, 12:11 AM)Mikke Wrote: Hello H.Baker.

Hi Mikke. Heard you race iRacing. Don't forget LFS then. We need top racers like you.
I'm currently using your XRG setup on Blackwood. It's brilliant.
If only I could treat it as good. Smile

RE: Introductions (tell a little bit about you) - GenR.Ben - 09-03-2019

Hi guys,
My name is Ben, I'm a 35 years old from France.
Some of you may know me as far as i'm a old LFS member. I used to race for Genuine Racing back in the days. I Stopped the game for 7 years and want to have some fun again.
Genuine Racing used to be close to AA. In fact our ex team manager Framaris helps a lot in the development of airio a decade ago or so. The phylosophy of both team where pretty close.
I hope to find good guys and frienship over here again.
See you on the server !

RE: Introductions (tell a little bit about you) - rane_nbg - 09-03-2019

Hi Ben, welcome to our forums and lfs once again Smile

It is always nice to see someone that remembers the era of AA being a part of GenR, let alone even much before. You are right, Fram did help with the development of airio and also helped our team a lot by unification. There are good league races going on currently and if you ask me, lfs is pretty much still alive with a very cool community of fast sim racers. Make sure to check out our discord channel as well.

See you on the track.

RE: Introductions (tell a little bit about you) - GenR.Ben - 09-03-2019

(09-03-2019, 10:41 AM)GenR.Ben Wrote: Hi guys,
Some of you may know me as far as i'm a old LFS member. I used to race for Genuine Racing back in the days. I Stopped the game for 7 years and want to have some fun again.
Genuine Racing used to be close to AA. In fact our ex team manager Framaris helps a lot in the development of airio a decade ago or so. The phylosophy of both team where pretty close.
See you on the server !

thanks for this warm welcome. I'll definitly check the state of racing and come back for some races.

RE: Introductions (tell a little bit about you) - CHV - 09-04-2019

(09-03-2019, 10:41 AM)GenR.Ben Wrote: Hi guys,
See you on the server !

Welcome friend!!!
A pleasure to share track with you, excellent pilot, let's go for 33: D

RE: Introductions (tell us a little bit about you) - FuchsiaShock - 09-05-2019

Hi! I'm FuchsiaShock, aka Trixiefutura (LFS username). Friends call me Foosh. I'm 39, and I'm from the UK.
I've done a few races on your demo server and figured I might as well pop into the forums and say hi.
I've actually got an S2 licence but still mostly race on Blackwood GP in the XF GTi, though I'm starting to use the XR GT a bit more. My heavy right foot is still causing me issues on corner exit in the rear wheel drive car though.
I'm not the best simracer by a LONG shot (My average lap on Blackwood GP in the XF is around 1:38, and my best lap ever was in the low 1:37s), but I never deliberately crash into anyone. I can't stand people who do.
Nice to meet you!