AirAttack Racing Forum
Introductions (tell us a little bit about you) - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: Live For Speed (https://airattackteam.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://airattackteam.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: Introductions (tell us a little bit about you) (/thread-327.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Introductions (tell a little bit about you) - prasanths96 - 01-26-2018

Hi Teemu! Smile Welcome to AA.

RE: Introductions (tell a little bit about you) - Vim Fuego - 01-27-2018

Welcome to the forum Teemu!

I've seen you on the Historic server a lot lately - you are improving steadily all the time, which is great to see!

Thanks for driving with AA Smile

RE: Introductions (tell a little bit about you) - Azyer - 11-13-2018

Hello!
You lot know me as Azyer but my parents called me Samuel (ugh)
I have a disability called cerebral palsy, which is only partial. This just affects my mobility and being able to do certain things as fast as others can with parts of their body
I currently have been involved with sim racing for around 2/3 years when i came across Assetto cosa a while back.
Aside from AS, i also race for a rFactor 2 endurance team, known barely as NoWiFi infinity racing. (The name came from my friend who had no wifi for a few months last year... i know... original.)
But also, i am only 15 years old which probably makes me a child compared to a lot of you now and i am also going through my final year in the British Education system.
I also am interested in software development and hoping to one day move out to America to work for big companies like Microsoft Wink

That’s all you need to know Wink

RE: Introductions (tell a little bit about you) - Managan (Habby) - 12-05-2018

(11-13-2018, 08:13 AM)Azyer Wrote: Hello!
You lot know me as Azyer but my parents called me Samuel (ugh)
I have a disability called cerebral palsy, which is only partial. This just affects my mobility and being able to do certain things as fast as others can with parts of their body
I currently have been involved with sim racing for around 2/3 years when i came across Assetto cosa a while back.
Aside from AS, i also race for a rFactor 2 endurance team, known barely as NoWiFi infinity racing. (The name came from my friend who had no wifi for a few months last year... i know... original.)
But also, i am only 15 years old which probably makes me a child compared to a lot of you now and i am also going through my final year in the British Education system.
I also am interested in software development and hoping to one day move out to America to work for big companies like Microsoft Wink

That’s all you need to know Wink

Hi there Azyer! Your nick sounds quite familiar to me, although I think I saw you little to no times racing at the FBM servers, where I'm quite active. You're a GTi driver maybe?
About your cerebral palsy, I want to know if it affects your driving, and what setup are you using. I saw a guy who did a custom rig for his son, with clutch, brake and throttle levers all integrated to a common Fanatec wheel. But maybe you can use kb/mouse/wheel without major issues?

And your age, I think you must be the youngest member here, not too far from me! (17)
Hope to see you around  Wink

RE: Introductions (tell a little bit about you) - Azyer - 12-05-2018

Cheers habby, Now about your interest in my cerebral palsy:
It is only partial, so i only carry some of the effects of it. Now whilst i am driving i still can use a full pedal set as i have a DFGT (PC) And Hori Racing Wheel Apex (PS4). I've herd about the custom rig controls before, but i'm not like Billy Monger who has to use hand controls. I Still can have full capability of my legs just it's weaker than others etc.

RE: Introductions (tell a little bit about you) - Bero - 12-08-2018

I forgot my manners, sorry. Smile
So the introduction:
I am Berislav (everybody calls me Bero) Topol, 27, from Croatia.
For the past decade (maybe more) I was racing downhill (mtb). I still am and will, but slowly and steady moving towards car racing.
My main interest is in oldtimer and youngtimer mercedes cars. I have a couple of cars, one old, one younger, one van and a track car. Smile
I was racing LFS in the offseason before, but stopped 6 years ago. Now I am back.

RE: Introductions (tell a little bit about you) - Hapetutt Baker - 04-22-2019

Hi folks.
I just registered on site.
My name is Lars Ole Storhaug. I'm 59 years young, and live in a small town called Skien in south Norway.
My interests are of course simracing, but I also like other simulation games.
I've been a member of 1stBFA, Redline Racing and latest AMG team in LFS.
I've also done a lot of bicycling, mainly long tour races. When I'm not gaming I'm often on my bike. Love it.
Nice to get to know you. I've been on your LFS servers for some time now and had a lot of good racing.
Thx for your good work.
Cheers. Smile
H. Baker

RE: Introductions (tell a little bit about you) - rane_nbg - 04-22-2019

Hi Lars, welcome to our forum Smile
It is very nice of you to show up here, we hope you will have a good time.
See you on the track Smile

RE: Introductions (tell a little bit about you) - Kadir - 04-23-2019

(04-22-2019, 04:14 PM)Hapetutt Baker Wrote: Hi folks.
I just registered on site.
My name is Lars Ole Storhaug. I'm 59 years young, and live in a small town called Skien in south Norway.
My interests are of course simracing, but I also like other simulation games.
I've been a member of 1stBFA, Redline Racing and latest AMG team in LFS.
I've also done a lot of bicycling, mainly long tour races. When I'm not gaming I'm often on my bike. Love it.
Nice to get to know you. I've been on your LFS servers for some time now and had a lot of good racing.
Thx for your good work.
Cheers. Smile
H. Baker

Hello,

Firstly welcome,it's amazing to see people like you here,see you on the way Smile

RE: Introductions (tell a little bit about you) - Hapetutt Baker - 04-25-2019

Thanks to both of you.
Old hippies die hard you know... Cool