AirAttack Racing Forum
Its good to be back home :) - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: Live For Speed (https://airattackteam.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://airattackteam.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: Its good to be back home :) (/thread-326.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Re: Its good to be back home :) - Animal - 01-11-2014

(01-10-2014, 07:58 AM)Seven link Wrote: Yeah, I think maybe a CAPTCHA would be better than the questions.

There is a capcha as well as the questions.  The capcha seems to be keeping the spammers off so far since it must be solved to post (until your post count is 10)

Re: Its good to be back home :) - lukey - 01-17-2014

Good to be back, although I have never been here before. ^_^

Re: Its good to be back home :) - Luka - 03-02-2014

More details soon, im alive standing and breathing, and its not my fault, i had a frontal collision with a Mercedes i think C class, the guy was drunk went into my lane didnt even break the crash thru me back 15 m from the collision spot so that tells you all as you see the car was in the opposite lane, ill describe it even better when i get my self together, was a long night, was in the emrgency room just in case to get examend, and i only have minor injuries. Now just resting.

Re: Its good to be back home :) - RatRug - 03-02-2014

Well the main thing is you're ok. Hopefully the stupid drunk driver will learn his lesson, and no one involved got hurt.

Re: Its good to be back home :) - meddc - 03-02-2014

Just seen the pics of your car on Facebook. Looks like a write-off. Glad you're OK, though!

Re: Its good to be back home :) - Jacques - 03-02-2014

You had an angel beside you suffering only minor injuries! Damn drunk drivers.. >Sad

Re: Its good to be back home :) - Seven - 03-02-2014

Glad to see you're doing okay Luka! :o

Idiots like that guy... This is why I think everyone should have dashcams IMO. Obviously this wasn't your fault Luka, but for the most part accidents always need proof in the UK as a lot of people get done by the insurance companies (hence the 2K rises over the past few months for younger drivers).

But that's another rant I'll spare you all on Tongue

Re: Its good to be back home :) - delta s4 - 03-02-2014

Good to know you're ok.
Drinking and driving doesn't mix that well.

Re: Its good to be back home :) - Luka - 03-02-2014

So let me tell you the full story now that im calm and kind of rested.

I was with my girlfriend hanging out with some other people out having a good time, about 00:30 we decided to go home, so we went to the car and i drove her home, after that not thinking what was gonna happen to me i started driving home, and before the incomming intersection i couldent decide if i was gona take the highway home or the old longer road, it was late i was tierd so i decided to make a left and go on the highway and get home a little faster as i dont like to drive tierd, i made a left turn on the intersection and after that there is a long straight road thats leads to the highway, i saw two cars going my way in the opposite lane, the first one was the Mercedes C class. About 10 m before me the Mercedes just turned into my lane and it was to late for me to do anything, i was going 50 55 km/h as it was wet and rainy, and he was going 60 km/h i think, atleast thats what he said to the police (but it think he was going faster as i was launched 15 meters backwards), at that speed 10 meters in nothing it goes by in a milisecond, as it happend, i didnt have time to react or turn the wheel to avoid him, just break and hope for the best. The guy in the Mercedes didnt even break as he fallen asleep under the influence of alcohol, the crash was so hard that my car was thrown out 15 meteres from the place we crashed into the opposite lane. I cant describe that feeling when you see only his headlights in your lane and then a hard hard kick and you see all of your airbags pop out and that flash from the airbags being activated and the smoke from the airbags being lauched and all those lights inside the car, its horrible and shocking (thank god i was alone in the car because an hour before all that i asked my brother will i pick him up and drive him home to, im so glad he decided to stay with his friends). But thats not all, the car behind him stoped and when our cars seperated the guy didnt even try to help, he just went around us and left (asshole, dont know hich car what colour it was as it was all bluured for me from the crash). While my car was going backward i removed my seatbelt opened my door and when the car stopped i jumped out to help the guy in the Mercedes as i saw the Mercedes demolished and my instinct was that he is injured and i need to help him, as always he didnt even had a scratch on him... He went out and just stand there quiet and confused. People from the houses around us came and hepled me as i coudent remember the number of the police as i was in the state of shock, they brought that hazard red triangle and the put one on each side.

The accident happened around 00:55, the police recived the call at 01:00, and they came around 2:55 (REASON: there were two other accidents and one had major injuries) and the interigation in their van started at 3:15. The drunk guy had the nerve to tell the police officers that he was avoiding a pedestrian and that the "pedestrian" was a meter from his car, he gave his statment i gave mine...And belive me there was noone on the road at that time, as i blew 0.00 on the alcohol test and he blew 1.40, and the legal limit is 0.5 for a driver who has 24 years and older, count on that the police didnt come for two hours and after the crash the Mercedes guys firend showed up, and god knows was he eating or chewing gum or idk doing anything to lower his alcohol level in his firends car.

After that my girlfriends dad took me to the emergency room for a check up around 3:45, and im just bruised and beaten up, and i have hematoma in my left thigh from the seatbelt pulling me back. And the night didnt stop because the doctors said im not and emergency case as they were waiting for a guy with a gun shot thru his head (he stuck and automatic gun into his mouth shoot and survived, so i have seen him as well :/ made my shock even greater from all that blood)

Thats about all i think, his Mercedes is more badly damadged then my Fiat (my saviour car) and everyone that passed was suprised how i even was alive as from that crash as his Mercedes went into milions of pieces, and my car didnt.

So as my dad said to me its just a car, fuck it, pile of tin, your ok and thats the most important thing.

Here are some pictures, as my girlfriend has the rest , so ill put the pictures from the mercedes later(and dont let me start about that as she was crying like i was a ghost and not alive) 

Everything turned out ok so im just happy im alive!!

Meddc: Yeah total damadge, not profitable to repair, engine block cracked, axle shaft bent, we shall se whats gona happen next, what the insurance houses will say!

Seven: I dont need to prove anything his car was left standing in MY lane and i was in his lane or to be more accurate outside of the opposite lane, and the police took all the pictures as the cars werent moved until the police didnt arrive Smile

Jacques: Mate i belive i had one, because i cant explain how i survived! Thank god for airbags and seatbelts, and Fiat making safe cars! My dear wrecked italian car!

Second picture is the Mercedes in my lane, it cant be seen so good as my girlfriend has better pictures on her phone, will put the better ones later)

[Image: 2014_03_02_15_46_52_kopija.jpg]

[Image: 1973855_10201870010499250_13573953_o.jpg]

[Image: 2014_03_02_15_49_26_kopija.jpg]

[Image: 2014_03_02_15_53_09.jpg]

[Image: 2014_03_02_15_49_15.jpg]

[Image: DSC00042.jpg]

[Image: DSC00047.jpg]

[Image: DSC00036.jpg]

EDIT: Added some more pictures my girfriend sent me as they are from when it happened not the day after, i have more but it think you see it all on this ones!

Re: Its good to be back home :) - Luka - 03-03-2014

Mercedes

[Image: DSC00029.jpg]

[Image: DSC00034.jpg]

[Image: DSC00032.jpg]