AirAttack Racing Forum
Membership Application - Pukyy [accepted] - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: AirSupport Team (https://airattackteam.com/forum-52.html)
+--- Forum: AirSupport Membership Applications (https://airattackteam.com/forum-53.html)
+---- Forum: FBM (https://airattackteam.com/forum-55.html)
+---- Thread: Membership Application - Pukyy [accepted] (/thread-1641.html)

Pages: 1 2

Membership Application - Pukyy [accepted] - Pukyy - 02-22-2024

LFS Account Name: Pukyy
Racing Name: Pukyy
Desired racing name including the AS tag: AS| Pukyy
Number of laps on AA servers: 169(will improve)
Your safety rating: 76.64%(will improve)
Your personal best: 1:12.43(FBM on BL2), 1:13.19(FBM on BL1), 1:34.94(XRG on BL1)

Additional Info: I'm looking for a team, more importantly, a supportive community with experienced drivers, not many expectations, but I'm looking to learn new stuff, improve as a person and as a driver, and maybe make a bit of a name for myself. I also seek discipline and organisation in a team, and I'm okay with doing server and/or team management, crash report processing, league racing and similar

Personal Info:
Nationality: Bosnian (Bosnia and Hercegowina)
Occupation: Part-Time Warehouse worker/Student (pursuing a degree in Computer Science)

RE: Membership Application - Pukyy - rane_nbg - 03-10-2024

Hi Pukky, tnx for your application and interest in our team.

The application is fine, however, I would like to see a bit more laps and somewhat higher safety rate. Feel free to update your stats as you see fit. We will let you know our decision in a few weeks. Keep driving in the meantime and try to get to know more of our members, that always help to speed up our decision making process.

I have a few questions. What are your hobbies and interests? You mentioned that you'd be ok with management stuff, so how much would you be willing to do in this regard? Do you have any programming skills?

Pozdrav i srecno,
rane.

RE: Membership Application - Pukyy - ErnestRacer - 03-10-2024

I raced a bit with him, clean driver and a good guy. Green lights from me.

RE: Membership Application - Pukyy - Pukyy - 03-11-2024

(03-10-2024, 06:26 PM)rane_nbg Wrote: Hi Pukky, tnx for your application and interest in our team.

The application is fine, however, I would like to see a bit more laps and somewhat higher safety rate. Feel free to update your stats as you see fit. We will let you know our decision in a few weeks. Keep driving in the meantime and try to get to know more of our members, that always help to speed up our decision making process.

I have a few questions. What are your hobbies and interests? You mentioned that you'd be ok with management stuff, so how much would you be willing to do in this regard? Do you have any programming skills?

Pozdrav i srecno,
rane.

Good Evening,

Thank you for replying, and of course considering. I'm working on the laps/safety rating, stats definetely improved, didn't update yet since they're still under the requried, I'll update them as soon as I hit the required stats. I've raced many AA members in the past days, as you can see by Ernest's previous message :p. 

As for your questions, I mostly do mountain biking, video games and very rarely programming as a hobby. My interests are mostly motorsport, girls(duh), partying, computer/tech related stuff and such. My willingness on the managerial duties isn't a main focus, but I'm happy focusing 35-40% of my free time as an AA member doing the managerial stuff, I'd like the other 65-60% to be racing-related. I have very little programming experience, but very keen to learn more, I mostly know very basic c++ and python. I've also worked with a game studio to create a videogame in the Stencyl game engine, if that helps Big Grin.

Pozdrav :p (didn't know you were from the balkans aswell),
Pukyy

RE: Membership Application - Pukyy - AOR Nova - 03-12-2024

Hi Pukky! I think I have seen you around different servers at some point in time and you seem nice. Maybe raced with you once or twice but nothing of interest (good or bad) spring to mind, so that's a good start. (side note: have you joined a server using AS| Pukky tag before? Might be cloudy memory but I vaguely remember someone or some tag similar, may or may not be you).

Anyway, nice hobbies too, I do mountain biking as well! Hope you're better than I am.
Also the coding stuff.... @Firestarter will take keen interest in Smile

Good luck!

(03-11-2024, 07:34 PM)Pukyy Wrote: Good Evening,

Thank you for replying, and of course considering. I'm working on the laps/safety rating, stats definetely improved, didn't update yet since they're still under the requried, I'll update them as soon as I hit the required stats. I've raced many AA members in the past days, as you can see by Ernest's previous message :p. 

As for your questions, I mostly do mountain biking, video games and very rarely programming as a hobby. My interests are mostly motorsport, girls(duh), partying, computer/tech related stuff and such. My willingness on the managerial duties isn't a main focus, but I'm happy focusing 35-40% of my free time as an AA member doing the managerial stuff, I'd like the other 65-60% to be racing-related. I have very little programming experience, but very keen to learn more, I mostly know very basic c++ and python. I've also worked with a game studio to create a videogame in the Stencyl game engine, if that helps Big Grin.

Pozdrav :p (didn't know you were from the balkans aswell),
Pukyy

RE: Membership Application - Pukyy - Pukyy - 03-12-2024

(03-12-2024, 02:00 PM)AOR Nova Wrote: Hi Pukky! I think I have seen you around different servers at some point in time and you seem nice. Maybe raced with you once or twice but nothing of interest (good or bad) spring to mind, so that's a good start. (side note: have you joined a server using AS| Pukky tag before? Might be cloudy memory but I vaguely remember someone or some tag similar, may or may not be you).

Anyway, nice hobbies too, I do mountain biking as well! Hope you're better than I am.
Also the coding stuff.... @Firestarter will take keen interest in Smile

Good luck!

Hi Nova,

Yes, we've crossed paths a few times, I haven't joined under the AS tag anywhere, I use just Pukyy, or -StresS- Pukyy when racing around. Stress is kind of a joke between a few friends of mine, not to be confused with a team or anything similar :p.

I'm definetely not a pro in MTB either xd, broke my ankle last year while riding, definetely wasn't fun.  Big Grin

Pukyy

RE: Membership Application - Pukyy - Pukyy - 03-18-2024

Update:
I drove a bit and improved my stats
Laps are still under the req, but new number is 250
Safety rating is now 85.09%
My FBM BL2 PB also improved, it's now 1:12.27

RE: Membership Application - Pukyy [in progress] - rane_nbg - 03-25-2024

Very nice, tnx for the update, it's been logged into your record Smile

RE: Membership Application - Pukyy [in progress] - rane_nbg - 04-11-2024

Now would be a good time to give a new stats update, as we are close to giving our final decission.

RE: Membership Application - Pukyy [in progress] - Pukyy - 04-11-2024

(04-11-2024, 07:25 AM)rane_nbg Wrote: Now would be a good time to give a new stats update, as we are close to giving our final decission.

I haven't had any time to drive, was a bit busy with some personal issues. But I'm very close to the required minimum, I'll try to see if I can put in some laps this evening

Laps: 286
Safety Rating: 88.13%

P.S. 
Eid Mubarak to the muslim members!