AirAttack Racing Forum
Membership application - Alpha [accepted] - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: AirSupport Team (https://airattackteam.com/forum-52.html)
+--- Forum: AirSupport Membership Applications (https://airattackteam.com/forum-53.html)
+---- Forum: GTI (https://airattackteam.com/forum-56.html)
+---- Thread: Membership application - Alpha [accepted] (/thread-1570.html)

Pages: 1 2

Membership application - Alpha [accepted] - Alpha - 02-17-2023

LFS Account name: Chocolatedrift
Racing name: Alpha
Desired racing name including the AS tag: AS™|Alpha
Number of laps on AA servers: 473
Your safety rating: 98.36%
Your personal best(s): BL1 XRG: 1:33.06 (PB 1:32.86) XFG: 1:33.55

Hello everyone. If I have to introduce myself, I am the brother of Karzi, a member of your team. I am 17 years old and will turn 18 in June. I've been trying to improve my offline time for a long time and now I'm competing online. I chose to apply even though there are very few laps on your server because I think I am at a sufficient level in racing. I'm sure some of your members have seen me competing. we are three fast friends applying at the same time. I hope you will accept us among you. Cheers

RE: Membership application - Alpha [in progress] - rane_nbg - 02-18-2023

Hi dude, tnx for applying.

You also seem like a very good and fast driver. I'm a tiny bit concerned about lap count and your age, but I guess we could let it slide..In your case combo application with the 2 friends, you are boosting your application a little bit, which was indeed a smart move Smile On the other hand, it is downgrading their applications also, but no big deal. I'm assuming you will look up to them and not make any irrational choices or moves regarding communication or driving.

Final note, let's give it some time, keep driving and boost your lap count, try to get to know more of our team members. If you didn't already, join our discord, there you can improve your visibility, this can help with all of your applications very much and speed up our decision-making process.

RE: Membership application - Alpha [in progress] - DrifteaCent - 02-18-2023

Hello Alpha!

Very fast and clean driver. He is also friendly and wise. Would like to see him in our team Wink

RE: Membership application - Alpha [in progress] - Alpha - 02-18-2023

Thank you very much for your nice comment... Smile As you said, I am trying to increase the number of laps on the server. current laps 582

RE: Membership application - Alpha [in progress] - Kadir - 02-19-2023

The same comment will be valid for 3 friends who applied together.

I don't know them closely, but their statistics are good and it's nice to see people from my own country who are heading to the race, so it's a green light from me.

RE: Membership application - Alpha [in progress] - chose1337 - 02-21-2023

I've seen him race few times, very good and really fast racer, wow. Wondering why you joined LFS 2 years ago - thought seeing your sister will get you in the seat earlier. Smile

Applying with friends looks like a bonus from my side.

+1 from me

RE: Membership application - Alpha [in progress] - Alpha - 02-23-2023

hello, with the latest updates, the tours are increasing. for aa server 735 laps.. new xrg, new times for xfg... xrg: 1.33.02 - xfg: 1.33.53 30.22 36.58 26.73 (1:06.80) and new xfg pb's 1.33.37

If you have any questions about me feel free and thank you for your support. Hope to see you in the race.

RE: Membership application - Alpha [in progress] - E A Presley - 02-23-2023

My pinion is now ,that turks writes to much turk... WE sholuld use the english mostly...

RE: Membership application - Alpha [in progress] - javi - 02-23-2023

I spent time running with him, he is very respectful.
+1

RE: Membership application - Alpha [in progress] - chose1337 - 02-27-2023

(02-23-2023, 05:50 PM)E A Presley Wrote: My pinion is now ,that turks writes to much turk... WE sholuld use the english mostly...

+1, but it's similar to Finnish etc. Big Grin