AirAttack Racing Forum
Membership application - #13 chosé1337CZE [accepted] - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: AirSupport Team (https://airattackteam.com/forum-52.html)
+--- Forum: AirSupport Membership Applications (https://airattackteam.com/forum-53.html)
+---- Forum: GTI (https://airattackteam.com/forum-56.html)
+---- Thread: Membership application - #13 chosé1337CZE [accepted] (/thread-1568.html)

Membership application - #13 chosé1337CZE [accepted] - chose1337 - 02-04-2023

Hi everyone!

LFS Account name: chose1337 (old xJoseph - used cheats to beat the XFG record on BL1, abandoned this account and moved to new one in 2013)
Racing name: #13 chosé1337CZE (currently, but other variations maybe seen)
Desired racing name including AS tag: AS™| chosé

Number of laps on AA servers: 1575 (total laps on new account 2890)
Your safety rating: 91.74% (dropped a lot to the 80% due to learning with XRG, now rising up to 95%+ as I had with XFG)
You personal best(s): BL1 XFG: 1:34.19; BL1 XRG: 1:34.07

I was active during the 2010-2014 and IIRC I raced with Demo license on AA and MRc servers, started on mouse than switched to G27. After that life happened and I got back in November '22 and been racing ever since. Currently still on mouse because there's no room to mount G27 again. I like the BL1 because it was the only map available in Demo and on MP servers, but I still have some issues with braking points and turn-ins into corners to improve my lap times. After purchase of S3 license, I never really used it. That changed this year since I'm currently trying to get into Events and Leagues to enjoy other type of tracks or cars.

Teams in LFS were always for me something great, something to be proud being in and ever since I saw some videos of team members racing together, I loved it. But I was never part of any team due to simply not being that good.

I would like to be part of team just to be there for others, help beginners improve their times, take care of the server and be proud of being in a bigger group of people with same vision and shared nametag. Since I gained up some experience and improved my PBs, I think I can be a great candidate for such position.

Something about me - I live in Czech Republic (shorter Czechia), it's a lovely country (with awesome and hard language) in central Europe. My real name is Josef, from which you can clearly see the racing name - Spanish version "José" with "CH" instead of "J" so it's easier to read - Spanish since I probably have my family roots there (regarding the surname). I'm almost 31 years old, master's degree in Industrial design and currently working in automotive industry - "spooly bois". I simply like cars, those 1:1, virtual ones or scale models or Hotwheels. I also love cats (have 4 of them with my gf), photography, 3D modeling and also being alone in my own dungeon working on scale models. Big Grin

RE: Membership application - #13 chosé1337CZE - E A Presley - 02-05-2023

Yes, i have raced alot with him. Good and fair Racer=)...

RE: Membership application - #13 chosé1337CZE - Karzi - 02-09-2023

I competed with him a few times, I believe he will improve himself.

RE: Membership application - #13 chosé1337CZE - Spirts - 02-10-2023

Hey, Josef! Thank you for applying Smile Your stats look good and I like the effort you put in this application!
Let's give it a few more days and see if anyone else has something to say Smile
Meanwhile - keep that lap count rolling!

RE: Membership application - #13 chosé1337CZE [in progress] - chose1337 - 02-12-2023

Thanks for the feedback guys and Karzi - also thanks for new set. Smile

I will try to improve the lap count and I think I can do 1:33.5x since I screwed up my potential PB, which looked promising, I managed to do terrible S3 twice in a row. Big Grin

RE: Membership application - #13 chosé1337CZE [in progress] - rane_nbg - 02-14-2023

Hi tnx for the application, green light from me.

Wellcome to the team chlapče Smile

RE: Membership application - #13 chosé1337CZE [accepted] - chose1337 - 02-14-2023

Thank you! I look forward to be part of the team. Smile

Hope you like Prahu a lot rane. Smile
(nice declension of chlapec)