AirAttack Racing Forum
Unfair ban, admin abuse of power, player stalking, admin insult. - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: Live For Speed (https://airattackteam.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Reports (https://airattackteam.com/forum-30.html)
+---- Forum: Complaints and other reports (https://airattackteam.com/forum-47.html)
+---- Thread: Unfair ban, admin abuse of power, player stalking, admin insult. (/thread-1557.html)

Unfair ban, admin abuse of power, player stalking, admin insult. - Xandao Cesar - 11-03-2022

Hi, first of all, I am the user "AnonymousRacer", I created this account "Xandao Cesar" to be able to post on this forum, because the admin who banned me, prohibited me from posting (isn't that an abuse of power? not being able to post something to explain my side of the story? where is freedom of speech?) 
• I created the "Anonymous Racer" account a long time ago on the AA Blackwood GTi server, but I created the account here on the forum after getting banned (how could the adm banned me from posting something without me even creatig the account here on forum?), shortly afeter creating the account, I was already banned from posting.

ok, let´s get to the question...

About 6 months ago, more or less, the adm E A Presley has been chasing me, kicking and banned me several times from the server. The bans ranged from 1 day to a week, and I followed his recommendations. (every time he insult me and after, ban me). 
Interestingly I only had problems when adm E A Presley was online on the server.

I have always tried to be friends with the E A Presley in order to end this "problem" he has against me, but every time, I have not been successful.

One of those chases, happened last week, I got the record in the second sector of 1.06.93, and I was going to reach my goal of getting 1.33 lap time, and with a few fett to the finish line, the adm E A Presley kicked me for no reason.

Principal question...

One of things he accused me of is flashing my car lights. I really do, and I do because I read the server rules and found nothing prohibiting runners from flashing their car lights. The adm E A Presley insulted me saying "stop flashing those lights, idiot", I replied "show me the rule about not being able to flash the lights, i turn off" and the adm banned me for 999 days!!! Ok he banned me again using abuse of power (that no longer surprised me), but... 999 days for flashing lights? 

Attached is a pirnt of my ban and a replay of my car "flashing lights" (my plate it's just a joke of rivalry between XRG and XFG.)

If you think it's necessary, I'll no longer flash my car lights, and I'll accept a decent punishment if you think I've disturbed someone.

I ask you to please review my case and act according to the rules that are presented every time we join an AA server.

I don't want to harm the adm E A Presley, but I hope he has more education with the members and stop them from persecuting using abuse of power. I want a solution and be friend with this guy.

As soon as the issue is resolved, i will delete this account "Xandao Cesar" from the forum.

I hope you solve my case, I have been member of the server since 2016 and I have rank air lieutenant.

I am available to answer any question to solve this.

I thank you in advance for the attention of those who read my post.

Best reagards, Anonymous Racer.

*Edit: I ocnldn't attach the replay file, if you need it, I can send it via email or any other means of communication.

RE: Unfair ban, admin abuse of power, player stalking, admin insult. - Seven - 11-03-2022

Hi there, you were permanently banned for your use of multiple accounts. I've let E A Presley know so they can reply as to why you were initially banned and work on a resolution if available. We appreciate your patience, we only run the servers and race for fun at the end of the day.

I can't see any issues with your other account here on the Forums, E A Presley doesn't have the same entitlements here and cannot issue posting restrictions - everything looks A-OK with your user profile. According to records it hasn't logged in since January this year, did you forget your password? When the time comes you want to delete your account, please get in touch with Rane or myself as our MyBB doesn't offer the option to delete your own account.

For uploading replays, I recommend Uppit.com - it's very simple to use and you can upload raw .mpr files, as well as pretty much any file. I've used it for years with no complaints. Smile

6 months is a long time to have an issue with a member of ours, did you try to get in touch with leadership at all in that time? I'm not all that active in game, I frequent here and Discord.

RE: Unfair ban, admin abuse of power, player stalking, admin insult. - E A Presley - 11-04-2022

no1 , i race aagti.almost every eve. he!she does lot of troubles, etc crashing.Idont say ,on purpose.
so its not only for that blinking light, very many racers has told me that hees an troublemaker...(
One eve ,past this eve he said hes sorry, but he changed his behavior again---
Past week he hacked my "account" and wote an other racer for kick him.../
SRY, my english, its so hard to tell many other situations etc...
its ok that hes unbanned ,for me...
reg ea...

RE: Unfair ban, admin abuse of power, player stalking, admin insult. - Xandao Cesar - 11-05-2022

Hi Seven and E A Presley, i will respond both of you in this reply ok.

For Seven
Seven, first off all I thank you for attention! 
I will answer you in the sequence of the things you said ok.

I didn't understand propely what you meant by "you were permanently banned for your use of multiple accounts", am I banned for this or will I be banned? Like i saied, i only created this account "Xandao Cesar" for explain my case, and i will delete this account when every is solved (Sorry if  the tone of this sentence seems offensive, my native language is not English, and I accidentally get it wrong sometimes).
I appreciate your patience too! Thanks!!

I didnt´t forget my password in the account "Anonymous Racer", i can login, but no can post nothing.
Once my account "Anonymous Racer" is unbanned, I allow you to delete the "Xandao Cesar" account (Only wait I reply you thanking in this post please).

Thanks for the tip of the upload site for replay, but it won´t be necessary, it´s just a nromal race with my car flashing lights.

I have never tried to contact the leadership before, this is the first time, I hope everything will be ok.

The E A Presley reply in this post and he saied "its ok that hes unbanned, for me...", so, can tou remove the ban from the "Anonymous Racer" account please? And if you can solve the problem with this account can´t post in this forum, I very appreciate this! I'm looking forward to getting back to running on AA servers with my account.

And, I have a question, can I keep flashing my car lights? No rule prevents runners from this...

Thanks!!

For E A Presley

E A Presley, thank for the attention!
I will answer you in the sequence of the things you said ok.

I've actually had a few accidents with other runners, and in 80% of the cases it's due to them braking late and hitting me from the rear, and the rest are small touches that happen accidentaly.

I didn't change my behavior, I kept running clean.

I didn't hack your account, I just changed my name to same name as yours in protest of the unfair ban.

Sorry for any inconvenience, I just ask that you stop acting unfairly with me and thath we be friends.

Thanks for both of you! 
Anonymous Racer.

RE: Unfair ban, admin abuse of power, player stalking, admin insult. - Seven - 11-05-2022

(11-05-2022, 12:27 AM)Xandao Cesar Wrote: For Seven
I didn't understand propely what you meant by "you were permanently banned for your use of multiple accounts", am I banned for this or will I be banned?

I didnt´t forget my password in the account "Anonymous Racer", i can login, but no can post nothing.
Once my account "Anonymous Racer" is unbanned, I allow you to delete the "Xandao Cesar" account (Only wait I reply you thanking in this post please).

I have never tried to contact the leadership before, this is the first time, I hope everything will be ok.

And, I have a question, can I keep flashing my car lights? No rule prevents runners from this...

Thanks!!

You are only allowed one account. No excuses. If you have a problem with a AA member, you should contact us first. 6 months is far too long, E A has been with us for 10 years so I personally trust his judgement and it is up to him to unban your account.

Your forum account is OK. There is no problem with it. Log in, try to post and send me a screenshot of any error messages you see. I run the Forums, I can see every setting, your account is absolutely fine.

Flashing your lights is just disrespectful. Without writing a rule for it, if you're right up behind me flashing your lights I'm going to get a little upset about it. Please show some respect. Smile

RE: Unfair ban, admin abuse of power, player stalking, admin insult. - E A Presley - 11-06-2022

Ok 999 so long time. next friday ill unban h...

RE: Unfair ban, admin abuse of power, player stalking, admin insult. - Xandao Cesar - 11-06-2022

Ok and thanks, Seven.
I will follow your recommendation.

Delete this account "Xandao Cesar" please.

Ok, and thanks E A Presley.
I hope we are friends.

RE: Unfair ban, admin abuse of power, player stalking, admin insult. - E A Presley - 11-07-2022

(11-06-2022, 11:39 PM)Xandao Cesar Wrote: Ok and thanks, Seven.
I will follow your recommendation.

Delete this account "Xandao Cesar" please.

Ok, and thanks E A Presley.
I hope we are friends.

Its ok for me, not an hardfeelings too...