AirAttack Racing Forum
Membership Application - Eric Cartman [declined] - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: AirSupport Team (https://airattackteam.com/forum-52.html)
+--- Forum: AirSupport Membership Applications (https://airattackteam.com/forum-53.html)
+---- Forum: GTI (https://airattackteam.com/forum-56.html)
+---- Thread: Membership Application - Eric Cartman [declined] (/thread-1535.html)

Membership Application - Eric Cartman [declined] - tookyerderr - 02-14-2022

LFS Account name:theytookourjobs
Racing name:Eric Cartman
Desired racing name including the AS tag:AS | Burnout
To find your AA Airio stats, use !pi command while in-server
Number of laps on AA servers:1566
Your safety rating:97.77
Your personal best(s):1.33.78 XRG

My name is Mehmet and Im racing from Turkey. Also Im 23 years old. I started playing approximately 1 month ago and absolutely loved Air Attack Server. This racing community is the best for me. Its very competitive, experienced and helpful. I would be honored if my application gets accepted. Im saving money for s2 licence so I would like to drive faster cars too. At demo I like rallycross too but there are not many competitive players they are just crashers. I started this game with formula racing but after I found out gti class I can't play formula anymore. I've never been in to any other teams and my favourite server is AA Blackwood Gtı. If I get s2 it might be multiclass server.
So that is me Smile

RE: Membership Application - Eric Cartman [in progress] - rane_nbg - 02-14-2022

Hi Mehmet, welcome to our forum and tnx for applying.

Given that you are quite new in LFS and just recently started driving in our servers, we would like to see a bit higher lap count. Feel free to update the application with your stats from time to time, other than that everything is ok. Try to get to know more of our members in track, such that they can leave some feedback here. I know that the current economic situation in Turkey is quite bad, so getting an S2 license is definitely not of high priority.

Good luck.

RE: Membership Application - Eric Cartman [in progress] - tookyerderr - 02-14-2022

Thank you. I will be active and I will try to get you to know me.

RE: Membership Application - Eric Cartman [in progress] - ErnestRacer - 02-18-2022

I have seen him frequently on the server, he is clean, and a quick learner

RE: Membership Application - Eric Cartman [in progress] - Ivanov - 02-18-2022

Never saw you, but we might go for a few laps on rallyx, as a quick safety test :p im a rallyx maniac so here we go

RE: Membership Application - Eric Cartman [in progress] - Ivanov - 03-31-2022

I give you a BIG NO. spinning me out on purpose isnt good, also taking out other people aint that good. toxic and dangerous driving, cant follow a line. For now my vote is NO

RE: Membership Application - Eric Cartman [in progress] - tookyerderr - 04-07-2022

(03-31-2022, 08:32 PM)Ivanov Wrote: I give you a BIG NO. spinning me out on purpose isnt good, also taking out other people aint that good. toxic and dangerous driving, cant follow a line. For now my vote is NO

I dont use racing line. You should use your mirrors actually. Therefore you dont sound objective enough but its okay it was a long race and it got ruined. No need to puke hate that much Im neither a toxic driver nor a person.

RE: Membership Application - Eric Cartman [in progress] - lucasazedo - 04-08-2022

so it's not hate, you yourself proved to be a hostile person, both in the race and in discord when solving problems, you weren't humble enough to see the real situation and just did what? insulted members of the future team you wanted to join and everyone else who joined to report you. you already demonstrated this again with me on our servers about 1 week before this race, in which you bluntly questioned my decision in resolving an issue. again butting heads with a member of the team you want to try to get into. My opinion is the same as Ivanoc's, because you show mature people that you don't know how to play as a team and respect others. 

so it's 1 more not for you

RE: Membership Application - Eric Cartman [in progress] - tookyerderr - 04-10-2022

bro Im not powerful enough to argue with yall. I wont win or lose anything by joining your team therefore Idont want to join a team which contains so much manipulators. You guys will defend your teammates for death even if they are not right. If somebody crashes me and overtakes me I wont stay still, I will do the same. I hope Ivanov will learn looking his mirrors. You can decline my apply.

RE: Membership Application - Eric Cartman [in progress] - rane_nbg - 04-11-2022

Unfortunately, with two members giving thumbs down to your application, I'm left with no other option but to decline it. For us, the ability to play along as a team member is the most important, far more than being a fast racer.

I still feel that you are a good driver and it goes without saying that you can apply again at some later point.

Take care man.