AirAttack Racing Forum
Membership Application - Nahu.Daglio07 [accepted] - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: AirSupport Team (https://airattackteam.com/forum-52.html)
+--- Forum: AirSupport Membership Applications (https://airattackteam.com/forum-53.html)
+---- Forum: GTI (https://airattackteam.com/forum-56.html)
+---- Thread: Membership Application - Nahu.Daglio07 [accepted] (/thread-1534.html)

Pages: 1 2

Membership Application - Nahu.Daglio07 [accepted] - Nahu.Daglio07 - 02-14-2022

LFS Account name: nahu.daglio
Racing name: NahueD
Desired racing name including the AS tag: AS™Charlie07
Number of laps on AA servers: 8375
Your safety rating: 97.94
Your personal best(s): BL2 - XFG 1:33:72, BL1 - fbm 1:12:55

Hi or Hola, sorry for speaking spanish but my inglish is bad.
Mi nombre es Nahuel tengo 28 años, soy profesor y I have known this great game (LFS) since I was 12, since then it has always helped me to clear my mind or to spend some free time and not long ago I found this server which surprises me the number of good people I meet, always super predisposed to help. Although I am not even close to being the best in this game, I think I can help part of the Spanish-speaking community, just as those from this same community gave me advice.

Without further ado, I thank you for the space and your time.

RE: Membership Application - Nahu.Daglio07 [in progress] - rane_nbg - 02-14-2022

Hi Nahuel, tnx for your application and welcome to our forum.

All good stats-wise, so a green light from me. Let's give it some time for others to get to know you then we will give you a final decision.

You mention you are a professor, that is great. What do you teach?

Good luck.

RE: Membership Application - Nahu.Daglio07 [in progress] - ErnestRacer - 02-14-2022

Hola Nahuel

I'm glad to see you finally decided to apply for the team. I have to say that I know Nahuel quite well, a very good driver, we have a very healthy rivalry on the track, in my opinion he has all the characteristics of a good member of AirSupport, I would very much like to see him in the team. Good luck.

RE: Membership Application - Nahu.Daglio07 [in progress] - Nahu.Daglio07 - 02-17-2022

(02-14-2022, 09:47 AM)rane_nbg Wrote: Hi Nahuel, tnx for your application and welcome to our forum.

All good stats-wise, so a green light from me. Let's give it some time for others to get to know you then we will give you a final decision.

You mention you are a professor, that is great. What do you teach?

Good luck.

Thank you very much for the acceptance.

I am a physical education teacher and physical trainer of various sports disciplines.

(02-14-2022, 11:57 PM)ErnestRacer Wrote: Hola Nahuel

I'm glad to see you finally decided to apply for the team. I have to say that I know Nahuel quite well, a very good driver, we have a very healthy rivalry on the track, in my opinion he has all the characteristics of a good member of AirSupport, I would very much like to see him in the team. Good luck.

Thx bro aprecio el gesto y disfruto mucho q vayamos mejorando a cada carrera

RE: Membership Application - Nahu.Daglio07 [in progress] - E A Presley - 02-17-2022

Yes YES. Thanks for aplication...) ill support 100 pros.

RE: Membership Application - Nahu.Daglio07 [in progress] - Nahu.Daglio07 - 02-17-2022

(02-17-2022, 06:22 PM)E A Presley Wrote: Yes YES. Thanks for aplication...) ill support 100 pros.

Thank you very much, I haven't been on the track for a long time!

RE: Membership Application - Nahu.Daglio07 [in progress] - rane_nbg - 04-11-2022

Hi guys, it has been almost 2 months since this application. Has anyone seen Nahuel?

RE: Membership Application - Nahu.Daglio07 [in progress] - lucasazedo - 04-11-2022

it is always online on our demo and s2 servers

RE: Membership Application - Nahu.Daglio07 [in progress] - rane_nbg - 04-13-2022

Lucas, if you see him online, please tell him to visit the forum and update his stats such that we can give him our decision on his application.

RE: Membership Application - Nahu.Daglio07 [in progress] - Nahu.Daglio07 - 04-18-2022

Hello how are you? Sorry for the delay but I had little time to review the forum. I'm still interested in joining the team.

Actualizacion:
Number of laps on AA servers: 8732
Your safety rating: 97.94
Your personal best(s): BL2 - XFG 1:33:72, BL1 - fbm 1:12:55