AirAttack Racing Forum
Points missing - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: Live For Speed (https://airattackteam.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://airattackteam.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: Points missing (/thread-1528.html)

Points missing - Dietmar - 01-13-2022

Hi there,
For a few weeks now, every time I go back to the server a few days later, about 50-60 ranking points are missing. Since this is now regular and I have no chance of a higher ranking, please provide information on whether points will be deducted, if so when or why this is.
Greeting

RE: Points missing - rane_nbg - 01-13-2022

Hi man, as you may or may not have heard airio website is down, where part of our stats was being held. This is a major issue since airio creator does not want to do anything with it for almost 10 years now. You can also observe !ex points drop as a consequence.

We are currently trying to get in contact with airio creator (founder of our team) to see what can be done about it. There may be an option to buy a source code from him, but then who knows for how much money and if anyone would be willing to invest time in it to maintain it, it is a full-time job. Re-selling it would not be an option, so it's a very tough situation.

RE: Points missing - Dietmar - 01-13-2022

I understand. Thanks for the answer. It's not that bad for me because I have enough points that I can drive all vehicles. It then hits those who still have to unlock vehicles worse.

RE: Points missing - Richie - 01-23-2022

I have the same problem. I was ranked as Officer (could drive FZ). Haven't play LFS last week. I lost all (!) the points I had, can start from the beginning again  Cry . I love the AA multiclass racing server but I have absolutely no motivation to start all over again Cry

RE: Points missing - theGuiihBR - 01-24-2022

(01-23-2022, 07:46 PM)Richie Wrote: I have the same problem. I was ranked as Officer (could drive FZ). Haven't play LFS last week. I lost all (!) the points I had, can start from the beginning again  Cry . I love the AA multiclass racing server but I have absolutely no motivation to start all over again Cry

First of all, hello and welcome to AirAttack Team Forum!

Recently there were episodes of DDoS (denial of service) within LiveForSpeed servers.

Those attacks on LFS's servers made user data files corrupted, so a backup was restored. That's why you lost several rank and safety points.

I can't restore your points (perhaps AA members can do it, check with them), but if you want a tip: driving at [AA] Blackwood FBM is a quick way to earn good lap points.

RE: Points missing - rane_nbg - 01-25-2022

We are sorry about that, but you can tnx the ddos attackers.

We can not do anything to restore your points other than loading the last working backup which we already did. We are not able to manually add the !rk points back because they are calculated from many many parameters, it is not like one number that we can type in somewhere.

RE: Points missing - E A Presley - 07-13-2022

HI... THERE WERE AGAIN AN SOME BUG...Airio ddnt work ay fev days... yestereve it did. but ppls did lost serverpoints, etc me aprox 6000 pts(...

RE: Points missing - rane_nbg - 07-14-2022

Hi man, the best we can do is restore the points from some of our previous backups. We should have daily backups, but that needs checking.

RE: Points missing - E A Presley - 07-29-2022

(07-14-2022, 10:13 AM)rane_nbg Wrote: Hi man, the best we can do is restore the points from some of our previous backups. We should have daily backups, but that needs checking.

Yes thank YOU. POINTS IS BACK. Big Grin ALSO MY FRENDS GETTED ,points back. Thak you.   Over 60000 points is back for me))   AA...