AirAttack Racing Forum
Membership Application - cholover7 [accepted] - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: AirSupport Team (https://airattackteam.com/forum-52.html)
+--- Forum: AirSupport Membership Applications (https://airattackteam.com/forum-53.html)
+---- Forum: GTI (https://airattackteam.com/forum-56.html)
+---- Thread: Membership Application - cholover7 [accepted] (/thread-1521.html)

Pages: 1 2

Membership Application - cholover7 [accepted] - cholover7 - 12-31-2021

LFS Account name: rockclan
Racing name: cholover7///
Desired racing name including the AS tag: Cho
To find your AA Airio stats, use !pi command while in-server
Number of laps on AA servers: 44 on current database (a whole lot more during 2019/2020)
Your safety rating: 68.28% after 2 races on the database
Your personal best(s): 1:35.200 for XFG

If you enjoy other classes (eg. Applying for GTi, but also racing RallyX) feel free to list them and their relevant records here too:
All classes, mix classes, Formula cars, no endurance

Any other personal data you want to share, e.g. why you want to join, your name, age, location, occupation, etc.:
Hey there, most/some of you shall remember me either from the 2020 TRR. champ or way before.
I recently returned to LFS and want to focus on having fun casual races again, and also some league racing together with some nice people.
Recently my good friend Ivanov joined AA, and he's been my team mate on a lot last 2 years and I'd love to stay inside the same team with my favorite bro from a slav mother! Smile
Also good memories of Nova and the AA members and servers in general, it's a very respectful team and now that all the years running teams of my own, I'd like to settle down in a respected group with friendly souls  and have a great time racing fair. Smile

Been recovering from injuries sustained in June/July. All is fine again, but I am paralyzed for feeling on the right side of the head (inside) due to a damaged facial nerve.
Doesn't make me go any slower tho and I've still got some speed in me! Smile

Would love to have a chance to join you lovely lads at AirAttack.

Cheers,
Walter / cho

------------
edit 1-1-2022 @01:32
------------
Your safety rating: 80.91% now Smile

RE: Membership Application - cholover7 - Ivanov - 12-31-2021

One big +1 from me, we were teammates, he was faster than me and still is on some tracks. Clean racer, respectful, kindful

RE: Membership Application - cholover7 [in progress] - rane_nbg - 01-01-2022

Hi rockclan, tnx for your application.

If it's not a secret you can tell us your real name. Sorry to hear about your injury, it does not sound too bad but I know that it is not easy.

You already have support from Ivanov which is good, but let's give it some more time for you to get a few more laps and for our other members to get to know you.

Good luck.

RE: Membership Application - cholover7 [in progress] - cholover7 - 01-01-2022

(01-01-2022, 01:13 PM)rane_nbg Wrote: Hi rockclan, tnx for your application.

If it's not a secret you can tell us your real name. Sorry to hear about your injury, it does not sound too bad but I know that it is not easy.

You already have support from Ivanov which is good, but let's give it some more time for you to get a few more laps and for our other members to get to know you.

Good luck.

My name is Walter Lemmens, 30 years old, playing LFS since 2003.
Hosted the TRR Endurance Pros, which got NDR back into LFS.
Hosted the TRR. Championship 2020 and was leader of TRR. since 2003. Smile

I have been very active on LFS Demo from 2003 till 2007 when I finally got S2 and expanded my team of friends to S2.
Had lot's of years of fun, with various big names passing the ranks like Tommy Østgaard from 2012 to 2014, he wanted to expand to iRacing, myself and the co-leader to rFactor 2, dumbest move ever! ^^

Anyways, been back in 2019-2020 with my old team with new faces, hosted a big 44 event/88 race series and several endurance events, which brought NDR's interest in LFS back and when I and my team left for iRacing I see NDR has done well with events. Smile

I can be a bit of an oddball, but I mean very well, like to help new people out and direct them in the correct direction, give them sets and tips.

I'd love to be part of AA cause I feel it's the most respectable group out there in LFS right now.

RE: Membership Application - cholover7 [in progress] - AOR Nova - 01-01-2022

Hi Walter, thanks for your application. A +1 for me but no arguments over TRR admin stuff please Tongue

RE: Membership Application - cholover7 [in progress] - cholover7 - 01-01-2022

(01-01-2022, 06:18 PM)AOR Nova Wrote: Hi Walter, thanks for your application. A +1 for me but no arguments over TRR admin stuff please Tongue

Thanks for your support, and don't worry, no arguing anything related to deko/NDR, just stating the fact that  deko told me back in 2020 that the TRR Endurance Pros event resparked his flame for LFS and I am proud of that as he is the most legendary event hoster.Tongue

And concerning more driving progress on AA servers:
(Yesterday)
Number of laps on AA servers: 44 laps
Your safety rating: 68.28% after 2 races on the database

(Today)
Number of laps on AA servers: 191 laps
Your safety rating: 86,87% (*Would've been over 90 already if Insim didn't kick me 3/4 times for saying Happy New Year's Eve  (apparantly it states a bottom word for the insim) Smile

RE: Membership Application - cholover7 [in progress] - simgint - 01-03-2022

Hey Walter, thanks for your application. It would definitely be a +1 from me. Hoping to see you in the team soon, good luck!

RE: Membership Application - cholover7 [in progress] - Vim Fuego - 01-04-2022

Hi Walter,

I think I made a skin for you once upon a time - blue flames morphing into green leaves and a winners' wreath on the hood. Was that you?

Good to see you applying here - I'd be very happy to see you make the team.

Best of luck Smile

RE: Membership Application - cholover7 [in progress] - cholover7 - 01-04-2022

(01-04-2022, 02:15 AM)Vim Fuego Wrote: Hi Walter,

I think I made a skin for you once upon a time - blue flames morphing into green leaves and a winners' wreath on the hood. Was that you?

Good to see you applying here - I'd be very happy to see you make the team.

Best of luck Smile

[Image: erThuXB.png]

Smile This was me yes, haha!

RE: Membership Application - cholover7 [in progress] - cholover7 - 01-05-2022

Small update on progress on AA Multiclass:
There was a smell of polluted air. So I went full AirAttack mode from my deskchair.
As the laps counted, I kept clean. With a fresh breath of air in between.
Now as I threw away my air-freshener I think it's fair, there is now a smell of Excellence in the Air.
[Image: 6c3VeWC.png]

Number of laps on AA servers: 390 laps
Number of points on AA servers: 525
Your safety rating: 96,06%