AirAttack Racing Forum
Membership Application - theGuiihBR [accepted] - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: AirSupport Team (https://airattackteam.com/forum-52.html)
+--- Forum: AirSupport Membership Applications (https://airattackteam.com/forum-53.html)
+---- Forum: FBM (https://airattackteam.com/forum-55.html)
+---- Thread: Membership Application - theGuiihBR [accepted] (/thread-1519.html)

Membership Application - theGuiihBR [accepted] - theGuiihBR - 12-29-2021

LFS Account name: theGuiihBR
Racing name: theGuiihBR
Desired racing name including the AS tag: AS™| Guiih (since AS™| Gui isn't available because there's another Gui on the team xD)
Number of laps on AA servers: 300 (Yes! Literally 300. But i'm probably racing at this very moment, so this number is going up and up.)
Your safety rating: 96%.
Your personal best(s): Got 1:13.19 FBM @ BL2. I'm currently trying my best to achieve a 1:12.99 or lower.

First of all, hello there! Hope you're having a great day =). My name is Guilherme, i'm currently 17 years old. I've just finished high school and i'm entering college. 

As you may have guessed, i'm Brazilian, and it's so cool to see people from my country in the team, and also, it's wonderful to have latinos around aswell. As a brazilian, it is a true pleasure to see that so many "foreign" people that like Ayrton Senna (there are two Senna's at the team).

I do some sort of website programming, mostly with PHP and JS, but I also know how to code in languages like Python, C, MySQL and a little bit of Java.

I have already chased a few members in TC City Driving like Mnot, CyanKill, Senna, etc. Used to play there a lot.

My driving style is mostly conservative: i don't like to hit people or make dirty overtakes. For me it's more worthy having a clean race than winning it. However, if I see a gap, i'll try my best to stick my car into it - as Senna would say "if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver".

That's all I can say for now. Thank you for time reading this membership application.

Edit: Just made a 1:12.94 PB FBM @ BL2. I forget to mention that I was part of the CSR Team in TC City Driving. Left before becoming a member because of school issues.

Edit2: PB is now 1:12.64 FBM @BL2.

RE: Membership Application - theGuiihBR - rane_nbg - 12-29-2021

Hi Guilherme, thank you for this nice application.

We usually do not accept any underage members but in your case, I'm guessing your birthday must be early in the next year so it should not be a big problem. I quite like your programming skill set, which might for sure come in handy for us. Other than that, your stats are fine so all good. I see that you already know quite alot of our members which is good. Let's wait for some replies from others and we'll see.

Also, everyone in the world interested in motorsports knows who Ayrton Senna was, only the greatest driver of all times.

Good luck.

RE: Membership Application - theGuiihBR [in progress] - ErnestRacer - 12-29-2021

I decided to learn to drive the FBM since I am not very frequent with this car, so i went into the server and found him. I have to say that he helped me improve a lot, I also spoke with him for a while and he seems like a good guy, on the track he is fast and very clean

RE: Membership Application - theGuiihBR [in progress] - Ivanov - 12-31-2021

Fast guy, clean racer, raced with him countless times, +1 from me

RE: Membership Application - theGuiihBR [in progress] - illusi0naRy - 01-02-2022

(12-31-2021, 08:44 PM)Ivanov Wrote: Fast guy, clean racer, raced with him countless times, +1 from me

I can just totally agree.

RE: Membership Application - theGuiihBR [in progress] - Karzi - 01-02-2022

green flag from me

RE: Membership Application - theGuiihBR - theGuiihBR - 01-02-2022

(12-29-2021, 09:19 AM)rane_nbg Wrote: We usually do not accept any underage members but in your case, I'm guessing your birthday must be early in the next year so it should not be a big problem.

Also, everyone in the world interested in motorsports knows who Ayrton Senna was, only the greatest driver of all times.

It's very good to read this! Sometimes i feel like people of my age don't know him very well, nor are proud of what he's achieved and done for the country. It is very sad sometimes.

About my age: indeed, my birthday date is April 15.

Quick updates: my safety % dropped to 91% due to Multiclass Racing. Lap count is now 910. PB is now 1:12:56.

And thank you everyone for the good words! Loved to race with you guys. Happy new year!

PS: Illusi0nary should apply to the team too, super fast and nice guy.

RE: Membership Application - theGuiihBR [in progress] - rane_nbg - 01-07-2022

Hi Guilherme, your application has been approved. Welcome to the team Smile

RE: Membership Application - theGuiihBR [in progress] - theGuiihBR - 01-07-2022

(01-07-2022, 02:16 PM)rane_nbg Wrote: Hi Guilherme, your application has been approved. Welcome to the team Smile

Thank you very much, it's a pleasure to join this great team!