AirAttack Racing Forum
Membership Application - Jessica Hawkins [accepted] - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: AirSupport Team (https://airattackteam.com/forum-52.html)
+--- Forum: AirSupport Membership Applications (https://airattackteam.com/forum-53.html)
+---- Forum: FBM (https://airattackteam.com/forum-55.html)
+---- Thread: Membership Application - Jessica Hawkins [accepted] (/thread-1495.html)

Membership Application - Jessica Hawkins [accepted] - JessicaHawkins - 06-16-2021

Im going to start with the bassics...
My real name is Lucas Connell im 23 years old and started racing back on the 21 july 2014.
I have been playing on and off for the past few years but over the last few months i have been committed to improving my lap times and overal race craft with the fbm and still have a long long way to go but thats the fun part i suppose.

I race under the name Jessica Hawkins who is a stund and precision driver. She has recently been singed as an abassador to the Aston Martin F1 team and is currently racing in the all womans race series. Since i started racing and sometimes Crashing i have been exclusively been racing on the AA servers recommended by your team member Katherine legge who has been a mentor on this game to me but also a close real life friend.

I wish i could race with you more so i could prove that i'm a responsible racing and build a possitive reputation.

This Application means a lot to me and i would wear the AA tag with pride.
Thanks in advance
Lucas (Jessica Hawkins) Connell
[color= var(--text-muted)]:[/color]

RE: AA team application - THUNDERCAT - 06-16-2021

Very well written application !

Being a real life friend i can support his application 100%
We have raced together in LFS since he created his account and more recently he has dedicated his time to improving lap times // race craft.

He will make an excellent addition to our team.. and would also be the perfect person to shine whilst running under our tag !

Good luck!

Fantasiian

Ashley ( AA™|Katherine Legge ) martin

RE: Membership Application Jessica Hawkins - Seven - 06-22-2021

Nice to meet you Lucas! A very well written application indeed and your acing story sounds very similar to mine - though I'm not active in-game quite yet! I'm busy pursuing driving much larger vehicles. Tongue (HGV's).

If you're comfortable, feel free to share a little about yourself so we can get to know you. Smile

All the best.

RE: Membership Application - Jessica Hawkins [in progress] - JessicaHawkins - 06-24-2021

nice to meet you too and i look forward to hopfully racing with you someday.

well like my post say my name is Lucas im 23 and come from the uk. i have been racing on for nearly 7 years (wow that has gone quick) on Blackwood Historic mainly racing the formula BMW but sometimes like to mix it up. i was never a fast driver my pb was 1:15 for the longest time but over the last few weeks and months i have been motivated to become a 1:12 driver manly for ego reasons but also to feel a sense of accomplishmen. recently i hit my new pb of 1:13.38 and am now avergaing 1:13 consistently. i have also become a lot safer as a driver. i will be the first to admit that when i first started to race i was a very dangerous and would always cause yellow flags and spend more time upside down gravel than on the track, i have improved greatly since then and now spend most of my time on the black stuff and less time on my lid and this shows with my 92-95% safty rating.

RE: Membership Application - Jessica Hawkins [in progress] - rane_nbg - 06-29-2021

Hi Lucas, your application is approved. Congrats and welcome to the team Smile

I need your LFS username in order to add you to our limad list.

RE: Membership Application - Jessica Hawkins [in progress] - JessicaHawkins - 07-07-2021

lc279 is my lfs name

RE: Membership Application - Jessica Hawkins [in progress] - rane_nbg - 07-11-2021

Tnx, I added you in AS fbm section.