AirAttack Racing Forum
Membership Application - Ivanov [accepted] - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: AirSupport Team (https://airattackteam.com/forum-52.html)
+--- Forum: AirSupport Membership Applications (https://airattackteam.com/forum-53.html)
+---- Forum: Rallycross (https://airattackteam.com/forum-57.html)
+---- Thread: Membership Application - Ivanov [accepted] (/thread-1493.html)

Membership Application - Ivanov [accepted] - Ivanov - 06-07-2021

LFS Account name: nikolai_01
Racing name: -Ivanov- (previously TRR. Ivanov)
Desired racing name including the AS tag: AS™| Ivanov
To find your AA Airio stats, use !pi command while in-server
Number of laps on AA servers: Laps: 793 
Your safety rating: 2. 96.70% [2881] Excellent Air (until that moment, it might vary between 92-96, usually thats my range)
Your personal best(s): XFG@BL3 - 1:08.98 

If you enjoy other classes (eg. Applying for GTi, but also racing RallyX) feel free to list them and their relevant records here too: I'm more like an allrounder, I enjoy driving all car classes and all types of racing - rallyx, asphalt, rally (for example finncup), but my style of driving is more towards sliding - rallyx and rally stages. 

Any other personal data you want to share, e.g. why you want to join, your name, age, location, occupation, etc.: I'm Nikolay Ivanov, soon turning 20, I'm bulgarian. Previously used to race for TRR, but the team died unfortunately. Even more into the past I was in DMR - not so famous demo racing team, which didn't live for a long time. Basically I'm looking for a team to race for. I'm not the fastest, but I think my racing is clean and safe most of the time. I'm not so active in the AA rallyx server (but when I was demo, I was there there always when there were racers. Basically that's the track which I know the best and can say that I know every corner almost perfectly) but as I'm now S3 licensed and as soon as I got my license I mainly started racing in different servers. In the past I was active in the FM GTi Thursday events, but currently I'm only into the FinnCup championship. Now I'm considering to get even more active into the racing scene again and thats why I'm looking for a team. Until now I had no problems communicating with AA/AS members and also I'm thankful to some of them as I got useful tips to getting faster, making my setups better and stuff like that.

RE: Membership Application - -Ivanov- - Berdy - 06-07-2021

+1 from me, haven't had bad experiences with Ivanov.

RE: Membership Application - -Ivanov- - Joz - 06-09-2021

+1 Agree with Berdy. He is a nice guy and clean racer.

RE: Membership Application - Ivanov [in progress] - rane_nbg - 06-13-2021

Hi Nikolai, tnx for applying.

I've seen you quite often on our servers, all good, you are a decent driver. I would recommend during the processing period of your application that you visit more often GTi od Multiclass server, simply because we have more members there. It may be easier if you are seen by more of our members. Having support from two of our AA guys is very promissing.

Good luck.

RE: Membership Application - Ivanov [in progress] - Ivanov - 06-24-2021

Just a quick update.
Firstly thanks for the support! Also I am more inactive recently and would be so for the following weeks, because of uni exams of semester 2. Edit: Ok I have passed all my exams successfully, I would get more active soon.
Greetings,
Ivanov

RE: Membership Application - Ivanov [in progress] - Ivanov - 08-02-2021

Just posting a quick reply to notify you I'm still alive and again into lfs with a few new PBs that I'm happy of

RE: Membership Application - Ivanov [in progress] - rane_nbg - 08-03-2021

Good to know that. Please do post the new pb time.

The elderly in AA have been discussing your application and we were awaiting your return.

RE: Membership Application - Ivanov [in progress] - Ivanov - 08-03-2021

It wasn't on rallyx, because I think the best i would be able to do is 1:08.8x and my pb is 1:08.98 - pretty close to my limits, instead I got addicted recently to FBM on BL historic, dropped from mid 13s to this in one evening - 1:12.760. I think i would be able to drop even more into 12.4x. Other not so meaningful and slow PB is BF1@westhill national - 1:16.77

RE: Membership Application - Ivanov [in progress] - rane_nbg - 08-07-2021

Your application has been approved. Congrats and welcome to the team Smile