AirAttack Racing Forum
Member Application - CyanKill [accepted] - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: AirSupport Team (https://airattackteam.com/forum-52.html)
+--- Forum: AirSupport Membership Applications (https://airattackteam.com/forum-53.html)
+---- Forum: GTI (https://airattackteam.com/forum-56.html)
+---- Thread: Member Application - CyanKill [accepted] (/thread-1492.html)

Pages: 1 2

Member Application - CyanKill [accepted] - CyanKill - 06-05-2021

LFS Account name: rougey
Racing name: CK
Desired racing name including the AS tag: AS™| CK
Number of laps on AA servers: 1937
Your safety rating: 90.69 Fresh
Your personal best(s): BL1 XRG: 1.33.52 and XFG:1.34.07

Hallo my name is Trent. I've only recently started seriously racing since 2019 to improve my speed and get used to my G27. I am quite experienced sim racer having played in AC. 

Previously I have been in different cruising teams (Oberste Klasse and RDSR) but I came here to apply to look for a new path in racing teams. I would mostly do league races on weekends mostly because my timezone prevents me from doing midweek races. I'm also quite active on AA Multiclass and GTi for enjoyable races. I would regard myself as a decent racer as I usually would have the "good lap" Airio time for most track and car combos. That's all from me, I look forward to hearing back from you all.

RE: Member Application - CyanKill - Joz - 06-07-2021

+1 from me. Nice dude and good racer.

RE: Member Application - CyanKill - lucasazedo - 06-08-2021

Ook by me, he is a good runner and nice person, he will add to the team

RE: Member Application - CyanKill - Kouki - 06-10-2021

+1 from me if it means anything. Good racer and fun person to be around.

RE: Member Application - CyanKill - CyanKill - 06-12-2021

Thanks everyone for the kind words so far

RE: Member Application - CyanKill [in progress] - rane_nbg - 06-13-2021

Hi Trent, thank you for your application.

I see that you have already applied back in 2019, but withdrawn it. If I remember correctly you did apply once more before that?
Can you tell us what changed and in what way your application will be different this time?

RE: Member Application - CyanKill [in progress] - CyanKill - 06-13-2021

(06-13-2021, 08:41 AM)rane_nbg Wrote: Hi Trent, thank you for your application.

I see that you have already applied back in 2019, but withdrawn it. If I remember correctly you did apply once more before that?
Can you tell us what changed and in what way your application will be different this time?

Thank you for your reply rane.

Yes you are correct in what you said. The reason for the withdrawal was I was simultaneously invited to the affore mentioned RDSR as to which I as more interested in that time.

Answering to what has changed now is simply that I am more interested in racing now on AA as I have lost interest in cruising.

RE: Member Application - CyanKill [in progress] - rane_nbg - 06-14-2021

Ok, I understand.

Can you tell us how would you contribute to our team and what are your expectations?

RE: Member Application - CyanKill [in progress] - Kouki - 06-15-2021

Everyone, I have heartbreaking news...

CK has sadly passed away, as much as I would like to share my colors with him...

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=33642&pid=287512#pid287512
Please check this post on the TC forum, it outlines everything about this sad occasion.

I was all ready to welcome him to the team, and I was daydreaming of gunning it down GTi Thursday with him... I have no idea what to say.

Posthumous application acceptance - AOR Nova - 06-15-2021

I cannot believe you're gone... it feels as if it's only been a few hours since I last saw you on the LRL server practicing for Monaco. You said you had to leave the event for a meeting, and wished us all good luck for the race and parted ways. If only your meeting happened later, you would have made the race and had a jolly good time with us all.

It is one of the most sour taste I have ever had to experience, more so with the passing of someone I spoke to regularly, had fun with, and raced alongside with for over a year. You're fast, you're well demeanored, and you love socializing with everyone. Traits that not everyone has, but have now lost through fate. I have no words, and I believe you and I had much more time to spend on track and off it, no matter the timezone.

I can only act in afterthought; truth and joy hold no bounds and you should experience that too, for it would bring you immense joy and feeling. I therefore can announce that you are now apart of Air Attack Racing. Thank you for the contributions, the racing, the chats, the atmosphere, the smiles and the not so happy moments. It's been a pleasure having you around and I am sure you're enjoying your time up there racing time with your life-inspirations.

I've always thought the phrase till we meet again would be appropriate for most situations... because Goodbye, is ever so final.

Goodbye, Cyankill.

(06-05-2021, 04:22 PM)CyanKill Wrote: LFS Account name: rougey
Racing name: CK
Desired racing name including the AS tag: AS™| CK
Number of laps on AA servers: 1937
Your safety rating: 90.69 Fresh
Your personal best(s): BL1 XRG: 1.33.52 and XFG:1.34.07

Hallo my name is Trent. I've only recently started seriously racing since 2019 to improve my speed and get used to my G27. I am quite experienced sim racer having played in AC. 

Previously I have been in different cruising teams (Oberste Klasse and RDSR) but I came here to apply to look for a new path in racing teams. I would mostly do league races on weekends mostly because my timezone prevents me from doing midweek races. I'm also quite active on AA Multiclass and GTi for enjoyable races. I would regard myself as a decent racer as I usually would have the "good lap" Airio time for most track and car combos. That's all from me, I look forward to hearing back from you all.