AirAttack Racing Forum
Membership Application - WebSlave [accepted] - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: AirSupport Team (https://airattackteam.com/forum-52.html)
+--- Forum: AirSupport Membership Applications (https://airattackteam.com/forum-53.html)
+---- Forum: GTI (https://airattackteam.com/forum-56.html)
+---- Thread: Membership Application - WebSlave [accepted] (/thread-1480.html)

Pages: 1 2

Membership Application - WebSlave [accepted] - WebSlave - 03-12-2021

DISCLAIMER before the actual application message: I have informed MRc bosses that I am leaving the team, but I haven't received any response from them yet, so I'll leave it up to you to decide how to handle my application.

LFS Account name: hakseli90
Racing name: WebSlave
Desired racing name including the AS tag: AS™| WebSlave
To find your AA Airio stats, use !pi command while in-server
Number of laps on AA servers: 419 1177
Your safety rating: 92.46%
Your personal best(s):
FBM @ BL2 (Historic): 1:12.200
FOX @ FE3: 1:16.880
FOX @ KY2: 1:40.590
XFG @ AS2R: 1:25.890
XFG @ BL1: 1:34.520

Hello, I am WebSlave, and I have played LFS since 2010. I was a member of MRc for couple of years, but I am no longer with that team. I have followed motorsports with passion for the majority of my life, and LFS was one of the first racing sims I started playing actively. I consider myself a decent driver, and I follow rules of racing very closely. Despite being in MRc for a couple of years, I'm not too familiar with AIRIO but I'm always willing to learn more.

RE: Membership Application - WebSlave [in progress] - rane_nbg - 03-13-2021

Hi dude, tnx for the application.

We will consider it, in the meantime do some more laps on our servers and get to know our members.

Good luck.

RE: Membership Application - WebSlave [in progress] - WebSlave - 03-14-2021

A small update to my stats: 

- Lap count on AA servers is now 599, mostly on the 'AA Multiclass' server.
- Safety rating is now 94.94%.

RE: Membership Application - WebSlave [in progress] - E A Presley - 03-15-2021

Yes ,Webslave is really ok. Ill have raced with him alot) "multiclass! Newer ,nothing harm from he. He is a patient and fair racer)

Oh , SEEMS THAT, Im lost an star( Nice Thanks ==))

RE: Membership Application - WebSlave [in progress] - javi - 03-17-2021

Hi, I've run with WebSlave, he's a good runner and wanting to learn even more, for my part is +1 Big Grin

RE: Membership Application - WebSlave [in progress] - simgint - 03-22-2021

Hi, never actually had a chance to run with WebSlave, but after watching a few replays i see that he is a very clean driver. A big up from me.

RE: Membership Application - WebSlave [in progress] - E A Presley - 03-22-2021

(03-15-2021, 05:16 PM)E A Presley Wrote: Yes ,Webslave is really ok. Ill have raced with him alot) "multiclass! Newer ,nothing harm from he. He is a patient and fair racer)

HI, im afraid that webslave have lost hi passion to race ,,,multiclass,,, maby he have more information...

(03-22-2021, 08:02 PM)E A Presley Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 05:16 PM)E A Presley Wrote: Yes ,Webslave  is really ok. Ill have raced with him alot) "multiclass! Newer ,nothing harm  from he. He is a patient and fair racer)

HI, im afraid that webslave have lost his passion to race ,,,multiclass,,, maby he have more information...

RE: Membership Application - WebSlave [in progress] - WebSlave - 03-22-2021

(03-22-2021, 08:02 PM)E A Presley Wrote: HI, im afraid that webslave have lost his passion to race ,,,multiclass,,, maby he have more information...

I haven't lost any passion, I've been on the GTi Blackwood server + I've been pretty stressed out recently in real life so I haven't been as active as before.

RE: Membership Application - WebSlave [in progress] - rane_nbg - 03-28-2021

Hi guys, any updates here?

RE: Membership Application - WebSlave [in progress] - WebSlave - 04-02-2021

I've updated my current lap count on AA servers and added a new PB time to the opening post.