AirAttack Racing Forum
Why I got banned? - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: Live For Speed (https://airattackteam.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Reports (https://airattackteam.com/forum-30.html)
+---- Forum: Complaints and other reports (https://airattackteam.com/forum-47.html)
+---- Thread: Why I got banned? (/thread-1472.html)

Why I got banned? - pittpulga - 11-03-2020

Hi!

Today afternoon I got banned for no reason from Multiclass server. See, this is funny, because I have been playing LFS (only LFS) for 12 years, having participated in countless championships in some leagues over the years, and I never had any problems because I try to play fair. Anyway, if someone can at least inform me why 3 days of banishment, I would love to know.

Thanks

RE: Why I got banned? - rane_nbg - 11-03-2020

Hi man, this is what I could find in logs.

pittpulga 1604697328 driloniloni110 2020-11-02 21:15:28 4

So, you got banned by our member swiftzz for 4 days. The ban reason is not specified. It would be best if he can comment on what happened and why the ban was issued. I somehow smell there is more to the story.

There is a date and time of the ban, but we are not saving replays with those stamps. In order to pinpoint the exact replay, I would need you to tell me at which track it was. Then I can try to find a needle in a haystack, plus some luck and inspect the replay in more detail. Otherwise, we need to wait for swiftzz to explain, as you did not provide a replay.

RE: Why I got banned? - pittpulga - 11-03-2020

I understand. Thanks for your reply. I would love to present a replay, but I only save them when there's an important event or something worth. Oh, and I didn't remember the track. Could be KY2, or KY3, really don't know. [EDIT: And it's got even funnier now, because ban and kick are tools to control, punish or educate inadequadete behaviors, exactly like impulsive behaviors, like crashing, or call names, or , perhaps, ban someone (and a 4 day ban) for no reason.]

Well, I'll wait, for Swiftzz to say something, or the ban to expire. 

Thanks

RE: Why I got banned? - Swiftzz - 11-17-2020

Hello , Pittpulga. Sorry for the late respond but I've been busy. Alright so I have the replay https://ufile.io/pi9h4dx6. This start at 6:13. U can watch the first crash and that crash was on me wich I spectacted beacuse it happens. Then it was the next race wich u crashed two again which I dont have the replay of. U probably a good driver and u play for 12 years but u have to always respect other drivers when u make mistake and u should leet gap so u dont hit anyone. This replay wont tell the full story of the ban, but the half of it. I know this isnt a big crash to ban u for the 4days but the other crash was wich i was watchin it behinde with my car. I hope this will make it clear about ur 4day ban

And please use Sorry when u crash someone it looks like u dont have respect for anyone there.

RE: Why I got banned? - pittpulga - 11-17-2020

(11-17-2020, 01:29 PM)Swiftzz Wrote: Hello , Pittpulga. Sorry for the late respond but I've been busy. Alright so I have the replay https://ufile.io/pi9h4dx6. This start at 6:13. U can watch the first crash and that crash was on me wich I spectacted beacuse it happens. Then it was the next race wich u crashed two again which I dont have the replay of. U probably a good driver and u play for 12 years but u have to always respect other drivers when u make mistake and u should leet gap so u dont hit anyone. This replay wont tell the full story of the ban, but the half of it. I know this isnt a big crash to ban u for the 4days but the other crash was wich i was watchin it behinde with my car. I hope this will make it clear about ur 4day ban

And please use Sorry when u crash someone it looks like u dont have respect for anyone there.

it looks more like you hit me (diving in a very dangerous place for overtake) than the opposite. but okay, whatever.

RE: Why I got banned? - Swiftzz - 11-18-2020

I think u should understand that u aint racing alone. When u make a mistake u should be sure that u dont have a car behinde to just do the turn. I did a proper turn and u should've give space there because u made a mistake and not me, I cant just brake and wait for u till u do a proper turn.

As I said this was not the case this is like 40% of what I saw but I didnt save the replay for it.

RE: Why I got banned? - pittpulga - 11-18-2020

(11-18-2020, 09:17 AM)Swiftzz Wrote: I think u should understand that u aint racing alone. When u make a mistake u should be sure that u dont have a car behinde to just do the turn. I did a proper turn and u should've give space there because u made a mistake and not me, I cant just brake and wait for u till u do a proper turn.

As I said this was not the case this is like 40% of what I saw but I didnt save the replay for it.

if u think that way (I cant just brake and wait for u till u do a proper turn), then you are willing to crash, as much of racing is about staying behind slower cars, even being faster, just waiting necessary time until the right  opportunity to overtake arrive, to then win the position with the lower possible risk. you have no patience and punish those involved in the consequences of your own rush Big Grin beucase i really missed the line, but you ran over me like you (look how ironic it is) were racing alone.

RE: Why I got banned? - rane_nbg - 11-18-2020

Hi Pittpulga, please refrain from quoting the text which is directly above your post. It just leads to clogging of the forum.

The ban already expired, however, I do think that it could have been shorter. Anyway, I hope that lessons are learned from both sides. In the future, keep an eye on surrounding cars. If not possible to recover safely after a mistake, just spectate.

For swiftzz, next time issue a warning, if it does not help then do a DT, 30sec penalty or a kick. After that short ban, 2 days max. This goes for crashes caused only by a driving mistake. Longer bans are reserved for intentional crashers, which obviously was not the case here.