AirAttack Racing Forum
Membership Application - Medln [accepted] - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: AirSupport Team (https://airattackteam.com/forum-52.html)
+--- Forum: AirSupport Membership Applications (https://airattackteam.com/forum-53.html)
+---- Forum: GTI (https://airattackteam.com/forum-56.html)
+---- Thread: Membership Application - Medln [accepted] (/thread-1434.html)

Membership Application - Medln [accepted] - Medln - 07-16-2020

LFS Account name: Medin1501
Racing name: Medln
Desired racing name including the AS tag: AS™| Medln
Number of laps on AA servers: 442
Your safety rating: 81.08%
Your personal best(s): WE1 XRT - 1:52.03  AS1 XRT - 0:58.96

If you enjoy other classes (eg. Applying for GTi, but also racing RallyX) feel free to list them and their relevant records here too: I haven't played GTI, FBM or RallyX for a while but I enjoy racing on multiclass a lot, swiftzz told me that it would be ok if I have experience in multiclass rather than on the other three servers that are stated in the Applying for AS Membership.

Any other personal data you want to share, e.g. why you want to join, your name, age, location, occupation, etc.: My name's Medin and I am a 16 year old german boy who enjoys playing LFS casually, I played LFS since 2015 and bought my S2 version in 2016. When I used to own a racing rig I raced on events like on Fox Friday, Gti Thursday and Layout Racing Leauge, but now after my wheel broke I now just play on more casual servers like TC city driving and on AA Multiclass racing. I didn't know that AA accepts new members but when swiftz asked if I would want to join I agreed on looking into it and after seeing the purpose of this team I'd like to keep the LFS community alive by being on it and supporting it.

RE: Membership Application - Medln - E A Presley - 07-17-2020

Ok nice this application. Hope i see you on the racing tracks . Ill do race , almost every evening with aa blackwood gti/ , and multiclass and others race too)

RE: Membership Application - Medln [in progress] - rane_nbg - 07-18-2020

Hi Medin, welcome to our forum and thank you for your application.

This is a very nice example of a mature application coming from only 16 year old, with a clear motive for joining us.

Your stats look good. I would like to meet you on some of our servers and I have no objections to your application. Having an AA member, in this case, Swiftzz to back up your application is also very positive. Let's give it some more time and see how it goes.

PS. about your wheel, which one was it, and what exactly was not working? maybe it can still be fixed, let us know we might give you some ideas.

Good luck Smile

RE: Membership Application - Medln [in progress] - Medln - 07-18-2020

(07-18-2020, 11:24 AM)rane_nbg Wrote: Hi Medin, welcome to our forum and thank you for your application.

This is a very nice example of a mature application coming from only 16 year old, with a clear motive for joining us.

Your stats look good. I would like to meet you on some of our servers and I have no objections to your application. Having an AA member, in this case, Swiftzz to back up your application is also very positive. Let's give it some more time and see how it goes.

PS. about your wheel, which one was it, and what exactly was not working? maybe it can still be fixed, let us know we might give you some ideas.

Good luck Smile

Thanks for the welcome, I had a Logitech G920 with a H shifter and the problem I had with it was that the gas pedal didn't want to work on LFS or in Assetto Corsa so we sold it on eBay, it somehow worked on his PC but not on mine which was really upsetting.

Thanks for trying to help me out though.

RE: Membership Application - Medln [in progress] - rane_nbg - 07-18-2020

Well, this is exactly why I asked, I did sense that the "problem" was minor. He most probably opened up the pedals and fixed the loose wire that came off from the gas pedal potentiometer. It is highly unlikely that the problem was more serious than something like that. But, it is what it is, it's sold now.

RE: Membership Application - Medln [in progress] - Swiftzz - 07-22-2020

Hi, thank you that u heard me about the application, honestly a nice guy and fast one for a 16year old, i raced with him and copped with him he can be a fast driver and a mature one. +rep

RE: Membership Application - Medln [accepted] - rane_nbg - 07-23-2020

Hi Medin, I'm happy to let you know that your application has been approved. Congrats and welcome to the team Smile

You have limad0 and you may wear AS team tag and car skins. You can find all AA/AS skins in the design board thread.

See you on the track.

RE: Membership Application - Medln [accepted] - Medln - 07-23-2020

Thanks for accepting me! I hope that I can give you guys a good name by driving well and professional on the track!