AirAttack Racing Forum
Membership Application - Mnot [accepted] - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: AirSupport Team (https://airattackteam.com/forum-52.html)
+--- Forum: AirSupport Membership Applications (https://airattackteam.com/forum-53.html)
+---- Forum: GTI (https://airattackteam.com/forum-56.html)
+---- Thread: Membership Application - Mnot [accepted] (/thread-1419.html)

Pages: 1 2

Membership Application - Mnot [accepted] - Mnot - 05-05-2020

Lfs Account Name: mnot
Race Name: mnot
Number of laps in AA Servers: 2600+
^.^ 2601 actually  Big Grin  
Air Major +1800 Air Colonel
Pure air 0,81 so MultiRacing eating rate  Angel

Hello everybody,

im Berk 27yo and living in Turkiye. I bought S2 at 2017 but i have been in LFS since 2006 or 07. I'm workin for a books company and representative at there. i ve e46 bimmer for on-road, suzuki jimmny for off-road and lil boat for sea ((: wanna be AA's team part cause im hanging there for a while so seem friendly. take care guys #Stayathome

RE: Membership Application - mnot - Berdy - 05-06-2020

Hi mnot, welcome to our forum and thank you for the application.

I've raced with you a few times, I don't necessarily remember anything bad. Let's see what others have to say.

RE: Membership Application - mnot - Mnot - 05-06-2020

(05-06-2020, 11:31 AM)Berdy Wrote: Hi mnot, welcome to our forum and thank you for the application.

I've raced with you a few times, I don't necessarily remember anything bad. Let's see what others have to say.

Oh hi Berdy, im thanksful for ur positive comment, hoping to be there with AA tag (:

RE: Membership Application - mnot - Seven - 05-06-2020

+1 from me just for the E46. I've had three of them!

RE: Membership Application - mnot - Berdy - 05-07-2020

I knew Seven would like that part Big Grin

RE: Membership Application - mnot - Mnot - 05-07-2020

(05-06-2020, 08:55 PM)Seven Wrote: +1 from me just for the E46. I've had three of them!

3 of them wow! which engines & combinations ? e46 is my daily car since 2009. Mine is 2001 318i m43tu engine 118hp. its now 350.000km  Big Grin  idk why i didn try to sell it,  i was changing car per a year before bought e46. my car full stock i just got dynavin on-board computer  Angel

RE: Membership Application - mnot - E A Presley - 05-07-2020

Ill remember you... Mnot , plus 1

RE: Membership Application - mnot - rane_nbg - 05-07-2020

Hi dude, tnx for application. You have my green light since you are a well-known racer on our servers.

Please note that all new members are first going through junior training program within the AirSupport team. Upon successful completion of our training, juniors are invited to join AA. You already have quite a positive response from our members, so everything should go smoothly regarding the evaluation of your application. Let's give it a few more days and we'll let you know.

Stick around, feel free to update this post and see you on the track Smile

RE: Membership Application - mnot - AOR Nova - 05-07-2020

Hello Mnot!

This is reaaaaaallly slow reply from me - as most of you guys know I'm being thrown under the bus with projects and life, but I'm thankful to see you have applied to join AA!

If you're the mnot in TC, nice!
You are a good racer, and I give the green light too. Your stats seem fine for the application.
As Rane and Berdy have said, do keep in mind we have a rank/tier system in place. You will start out in the Junior team, Air Support (AS), before ranking up and graduating to the main team, Air Attack (AA). Several of our ex-AS members have already flown through the ranks through hard work and have now joined the main team.

If you do get accepted, we wish you well!
Stay tuned to this thread for further updates after our considerations.

Meanwhile, you may update your stats or other racing progress here to further your application chances.

RE: Membership Application - mnot - Mnot - 05-07-2020

Thx for all positive comments, hey AOR Nova yep im mnot in TC but im not drivin at cruise server anymore (:
Since the begining Lfs i just joined 2 Team. First one was Tofu Race Drift Team in demo its abondaned, 2nd one was PACT at Tc server. So actually i didn't want to join any team but seem AA is broke my decision. Nice to see you AOR Nova and thx for reply. Ofc im accepting required procedure just wanna begin.